• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Tonight I am having a single hot whiskey as I’m feeling a little fluey. Tis a well known cure.

Not since 2015 I believe. It's now a paltry 8%.

Luckily, we have the polish Karpackie which is 9%, a damn sight cheaper and actually tastes nice.
I stopped drinking shit years ago. If I drink now I drink rum.

Trust me. That 'gene' can be acquired with practice...
Oh yeah, I grew up with alcoholics. I know plenty. It’s too easy to pick it up, I think that’s why I didn’t go down that particular rabbit hole for too long.

I was a lightweight with booze when I was younger and always assumed it was a genetic issue as I could get arseholed on two pints when all my mates were necking them back. Truth was that I just didn't enjoy the effects enough to persevere with building up a tolerance.

That all changed when I gave up heroin...

GBL haha alcohol is for pussies this shit here this shit fucks you uuuup this is real drugs. Vodka for babies this is like having vodka with pregabalin and it hits you super fast this is noddy too imma gotta put
music o
n

I loved booze when I was a hedonistic student... then it became habitual and fucked up my life. So I gave it up *almost* completely, but I still drink occasionally.... and tonight I'm on gin and orange juice and the Stone Roses..............

30834-A9-E-FA5-E-4-C41-9-ED8-5-E2-CA0-E126-A8.jpg

My new go-to drink. Add in a handful of crushed ice and sippy sippy 👌🏻

Tea.

Woke up dying for cake and tea

Was drinking beer, Guinness, whiskey, champagne and merlot in that order from 9pm until 7am. Good night last lol

Ah, I noticed this stuff in Sainsburys t'other day. There are 19 different ones, each with a link to the story behind the crime.

Bit gimmicky, but a good marketing tactic.

But does it get ya pissed?

I'm currently alternating between Taylor's reserve port (20% and Karpackie (9% ). Given up on vodka because I have lost the ability to get arseholed on it. All it does is send me to sleep.

Last edited:
Ah, I noticed this stuff in Sainsburys t'other day. There are 19 different ones, each with a link to the story behind the crime.

Bit gimmicky, but a good marketing tactic.

But does it get ya pissed?
Actually, really really nice! I don’t tend to drink to get pissed. I do quite like finding wine that’s nice.