• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

Probably too much. Here is a short list.

*I don't like it when I'm in the kitchen trying to cook and someone comes in to give their 2c worth on how I should cook it. I'm the only who has more knowledge about food, let ME do the cooking!!

*Personal space is a big one with me. Unless I'm flirting with you / go to hug you or you are a really good friend of mine then it's highly unlikely that I'll want you to touch me at all. I also like time out to myself a lot and if I don't talk to you when you're in the same vacinity then it's probably because I want my own space.

*This is probably the one that peeves me off the most. Don't go though my stuff, ever, especially my photo's or infact anything in my room. There's not a lot that I have to hide, but I guess it comes into the personal space thing.. I like my privacy a lot.

*When I used to have a car there were 2 people in particular that would NEVER lock the car door unless I reminded them *glares*. I mean just because it's not your car, doesn't mean you have the right to forget to lock it every single goddamn time you get out of it.

*Don't make me go hungry in the morning. I need my food and some sort of stimulant (mainly coffee or red bull) so that I can function like a normal person as well as cigarettes. If I'm missing any of those things then I'll be pissed off all day.

i am a clean freak.

it is just ingrained into me from my mum i think. i have to keep my house clean or i go insane.

this is everything including dishes being done, mirrors being clean, papers and books being stacked neatly around the place. and one thing i am ever so anal about -

making the bed :)

it just looks so much nice to get into a made bed than one thats has had the blankets messed up all day!

also i am anal about double checking everything. like double checking that i have got my wallet, phone, keys every time i leave somewhere, or making sure i have turned the hair straightner off, even though i know i pulled it out of the power point. it gets ridiculous to the point where i have driven 10 minutes back home when being on my way to somewhere even though i was 99% sure that i DID turn it off.

candyslut said:

LOL... I was wondering who would be the first to say that. :D

And I agree with Chops.... you people really need some er, valium or something.

=D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < some exclaimation marks for anna!

Playing the Hat piece in Monopoly. I don't care if I lose the game, I just want to be the fucking hat, okay?

* Definatly Hand Washing This started from work. I hate it when people dont wash there hands properly OR when u see people running from the public tiolets with wet hands and touching things after this :X DRY hands are Clean hands people!!

Probably more I'll add when im ok again

^^
I think it is your responsibility as a human being to say "Yuck" when a person walks past you in a bathroom and doesnt wash their hands seriously its digusting and they should be made to feel ashamed that they are filthy fieses peddlers.

I am anal about people who you work with and when you are busy. I hate it when people TUT you.

Or when old women in the street TUT you for doing something. I feel like every old person who tuts you in the street should get a wailing of abuse from you. "WHAT?? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO??? COME ON SPEAK UP!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A PROBLEM...

This of course also should happen to middle aged women who drive BMWs who are trigger happy with blowing their horns their horns, ensure you pull up next to them and follow this same treatment.

I drive a Saab and Im an asshole... its a perfect match

oooh i have too many. off the top of my head though is when people (mainly my sister) borrow my cds and dvds and then i find them lying around NOT IN A CASE! christ...are you gonna replace them now that they are broken and scratched? i bloody well hope so. even if you are borrowing a burnt cd at least put it in a case...lord knows there are empty cases everywhere!

when a Cd is scratched its old news anyway. Seriously when I cry over my old whats hot 1994 cds featuring Frente I will agree with you

why do you always feel the need to be mean to me backo :p

im also anal about people sticking to plans when they make a song and dance about them.

ok heres my little contribution:

*i always put my shoelaces on opposite to the other one
*i always wash my clothes black with black, white with white, other colors together, my boy always just chucks evrything in the machine and it fucking shits me so much when evrything has lints on them, AND
*i always turn the washing inside out even socks
*i always put Cds in cases, if no case then i wrap them in tissue
*i always wear matching socks
*i always type sms in full sentences, maybe short typings like u r awesum
*no one touches my PC before asking for my permission
*if you borrow my books, make sure you return them or you will be dead

will add more when it comes up

Mean Girl said:
Playing the Hat piece in Monopoly. I don't care if I lose the game, I just want to be the fucking hat, okay?

I guess that means one of us will not survive if we ever play classic monopoly.
I am the hat, thank you. No questions asked.

Quite simply my teeth.
I love my teeth.
And i always brush.
After every meal.
Seriously.
8)

^^ i have toothbrushes at my boy's place, my three best friends', one in my car and one in my handbag when i go out in case i end up somewhere random.

Mean Girl said:

^^ yup, that's me with the dog.

the other thing i remembered is if possible i will always go in the very last stall in public toilets. i figure people are lazy so they'll go to the first one open rather than walking very far, so the last one should be the cleanest.

i am the battleship... no ifs, buts, or anything bout it

any if any of u think "i sunk your battleship" is funny i'll get the dog to take a dump in your hat/boot

hair plugs in the plug hole in shower. makes me physicaly ill

my last flate mate had a go at me once for having to spend 30 mins cleaning bath tube cause i ad only just got dreads and the wax ad made a botton of the bath sticky

to which i replyed that from now on insted of flushing it down the toilet every single morning i would put the plug of hair she left in the shower in her bed

never complained again and never had to pick up the hair plug again