Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What age did you first use?

12 - weed
15 - ecstasy
16 - speed
18 - coke, mushrooms
20 - meth

my favourite & always will be pills & lately there's been some very nice ones in melbourne!!

^ yeah I figured that, just amazed that most people can put a direct age to each drug.

Damn Ive been smoking weed and drinking waaaay to long (daily), there the ones I'm currently trying to cut down.

Hahaha yea thats very true but I for example I and pretty sure people like me associate an occasion or occasions with the experience itself (example: Weed at school, mdma+speed in my raving days etc etc u get the drift) Good luck with the cutting down man. Just stay strong and itll be fine, ur tolerance and wallet will be thankful to you:)

17- alcohol
17- tobacco (attempted to start smoking to suppress appetite,but didn't really get into it)
17- weed (I'm still only an occasional user)
23- tobacco again (was partying a lot and lived with four heavy smokers,and this time the habit stuck)
24- speed ( a love affair began,it completes me)
24- coke (so delicious but oh so expensive)
24- ecstasy (only ever a handful of times,can't handle the comedowns)
24- ice (only a handful of times,prefer snorting speed)
25- benzos (the love affair continues)

Hmm...24 was a big year for me...

I won't count all the "sips" of relatives' alcoholic drinks I was given as a kid.

13 - Weed, alcohol.
14 - Mushrooms, some opiates (all of which I now despise)
15 - MDMA, and started smoking cigarettes on special occasions
16 - Salvia, dextroamphetamine

I never plan to try meth, ketamine, PCP, crack, or heroin.

im surprised by how young most people on here are, even the guys who have been around for years are younger than i thought they would be, not that its a bad thing im just surprised, everyone seems pretty switched on.

i started with smoking, drinking and weed at 13, it was kind of hard to find drugs living in bum fuck nowhere in new zealand and living on a farm which is definitely a good thing seeing how young a lot of people on here were when they seemed to get into hard drugs. i was almost obsessed with and only had and cared for weed and i guess booze and tobacco for about 4 years, teenagers drinking and doing stupid things is extremely popular in nz
at 17 i tried dxm and loved it until i OD'd on it one night at about 18, i havent had it since
mescaline at 18, my friends and i became obsessed with hallucinogens for quite a while. i became kind of stupid and started bagging everything to do with 'the establishment', i learnt a few things about seeing through bullshit but i got a bit too obsessed with living like that and didnt actually really grow up until about 4 years later. all in all though i dont regret it, its taught me a lot about myself. i rarely trip now.
mdma at 18 or 19, just caught the tail end of 'the good pills' in nz. ive been frustrated with mdma and 'ecstasy' until recently when it seemed to come back in a big way, since maybe late last year. fucking yay. ive had so many disappointing pills since having my first 5 or 6, i totally gave up with them about 4 years ago and tried some of the rc's which are ok.
mushrooms and a bad trip to the hospital at 18 i think
acid, amp sulfate, amanitas, salvia, tramadol, codeine, ritalin at 19-20
a disappointing once off with morphine and the same with valium at 20 or 21
coke, ice and poppy pod tea at 21, i didnt really care for ice or coke at the time but i enjoyed pod tea
codeine CWEs at 22, never really liked them but they were novelty and helped with come downs and hangovers
mephedrone, mdai and other unknown rc's at 24, i enjoy meph if snorted in small amounts over a night, its got a hell of a comedown though
ketamine, freebase and crack, dexies, heroin, oxymorphone, oxycodone, hydocodone, various benzo's and z drugs at 25, got addicted to h within about 3 months and managed to stay addicted to various illegally bought opiates for another year or so despite working in the mines and travelling around north and south america. came out of it completely exhausted and about 5 - 6 grand in debt, tried IV heroin a few times at 25-26
got on methadone at 26, changed to suboxone at 27. meanwhile managed to get a healthy valium, rivitril and xanax habit going alongside a real great speed and meth habit which i kept going for about 6 months while working about 18 hours a day on a film. ive come off everything (including ciggies, finally!) except 180mg of codeine in the evenings for sleep until bupe/valium withdrawals subside enough to let me.

the one drug im interested to try is ghb, ive never come across it and have been interested in it for years.

Last edited:
15 booze
16 cigarettes
17 methamphetamine
20 MDMA

Ive tried dope a few times, but it doesnt even rate a mention. I'm 38 and still smoke, drink and use meth. I would have hoped to at least knocked one or two off the list by now.. but hey.. life is meant to be enjoyed!

13 - alcohol (drank a bottle of gin straight, woke up in hospital, didn't drink again until I was 19)
18- cigarettes
19- weed(did not like), methamphetamine, ecstacy, mushrooms, LSD, Ketamine
20- PCP
21- GHB, cocaine

think that's all...

13 - alcohol (drank a bottle of gin straight, woke up in hospital, didn't drink again until I was 19)
18- cigarettes
19- weed(did not like), methamphetamine, ecstacy, mushrooms, LSD, Ketamine
20- PCP
21- GHB, cocaine

think that's all...

Was the PCP in NZ? I've never even heard of it being around here in Aus.

Yeah I only had it once, some weed my boyfriend at the time got was laced with it,
come to think of it, I'm not sure where they got the PCP in the first place or why I've never seen it around again since... maybe it was laced with something else... I'm sure it was PCP though, it was very strange, everything went like claymation, and everything went like squashed down vertically and everything horizontally was real far away, and i stood up and puked my pudding cup

Last edited:
14 - tobacco, alcohol, weed, codeine
15 - crack cocaine, cocaine
19 - ecstacy, party pills, synthetic cannabis, lsd. dxm
20 - valium, zopiclone and two other sleeping pills i don't remember, rush, ritalin, salvia
21 - morphine
22 - Tramadol
23 - speed, meth, dihydrocodiene, concerta

I'd like to add that between 16-18 I felt that the crack was going to ruin my life so I stopped it as well as weed. Only did cocaine once, hated the feeling of snorting. Also I lived in South Africa until 18 where it was pretty common compared to it being almost nonexistent here. I stopped synthetic cannabis a few months before they made it illegal, it did nothing to me any more, would smoke a bag constantly until gone and feel nothing, was just poisoning my body. Did an injection of morphine, just in my butt cheek, of 5 mg and was sick for a day, definitely too much so stick to weak opiates.

Last edited:
I'm sure it was PCP though, it was very strange, everything went like claymation, and everything went like squashed down vertically and everything horizontally was real far away

Haha, sounds spot on. I miss that shit

As for the thread topic: Was 11 when I started - alcohol.

13- Cannabis, Nicotine, Alcohol
14- Speed, "Ecstasy", DXM, dexamphetamine
15- LSD, Ketamine(sold as E), codeine, Diazepam, Temazepam, Tramadol.
16- Crystal Methamphetamine, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulphate, GBL, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, MDMA/MDA/MDEA, Pure medical grade Ketamine in a vial, Amyl Nitrate.
17- IV- heroin, oxycodone, Duromine/phentermine, methadone, MDPV, morphine sulphate, speed I.e impure meth, crystal meth, Ritalin, Midazolam.
Not IV- Methadone, Salvia 40x, 2c-I/b/e/t-7, DOC, DPT, DMT.
19-Bupe(Subutex/suboxone)
22- Mescaline (cacti), synthetic cannabinoids(by far THE MOST DISLIKED OF EVERYTHING!)
23-Rohypnol, Clonazepam, Nitrazepam, Etizolam, IV Cocaine, GHB.
24(my current age) ,- P.Subs Mushrooms which happen to be my fav psych if not fav drug)

I just wish I left more to try but many I've only done once or twice or had an underwhelming dose so I guess its working with my favs. I'm trying to move away from the addictive ones and move towards natural psychs, dissociatives(more so ketamine but MXE if the unlikely opportunity arises), LSD and MDXX compounds as I managed to be one of the few that didn't lose the magic :)

Last edited:
13-alcohol
15-too much of a sap to smoke weed with my friends hot older sister
16-grew a pair, marijuana, codeine pills
18-Molly, Acid, Shrooms
19-Coke

Everyone's opinion about drugs changes as we get older and more experienced with drugs themselves, a lot of my mentors in life have tried all sorts of drugs and have ended up fine, but i think im going to do more natural occuring/spiritual drugs in my future. For me, experiencing different drugs has expanded my perception of life in general, and i wanna know how other inputs will affect my output.

14 - alcohol
16 - cannabis
18 - nicotine, ghb, crystal meth (smoked), dexamphetamine, amyl nitrate, LSD, nitrazepam, oxycodone, temazepam, ketamine, zolpidem, codeine, "speed" and MDxx
19 - rohypnol, crystal meth (IV), cocaine, suboxone, valium and xanax
20 - 2ci, etizolam and phenibut
21 - heroin (IV)

...clearly i went a little off the rails when i finally turned 18 and moved back to sydney and dove head first into the gay scene! eventually i kind of developed a "bucket list" approach to drugs, of which i've almost completed. the only drugs i still really want to try are methadone, clonazepam and lorazepam. never really wanted anything to do with psychedelics or hallucinogens.

of all of the drugs i've tried, i find alcohol to be the most addictive - far more addictive for me than IV meth, heroin or benzodiazepines.

^^I used to hit up HQ or 357 in Sydney and on more than one occasion I was invited into private rooms with guys sniffing amyl, shooting meth, drinking G(a guy once fell on me in HQ after too much G and nearly broke my neck!) and bumping K but that's all I ever saw. At ARQ there was always G-fish(youll know what i mean) littered all over the floor. E seems to have gone out of fashion very quickly.

One of my fond memories of MG is a friend of mine(the night we met) meeting in the RHI and instantly connecting, going back to the hotel and having lines of lab grade k, sniffing lab made amyl and shooting lab made meth as my friend is a uni professor ;) and bonking the weekend away :)

12 burbon( stole a bottle from mum 13 had a few cones 15 LSD and mushrooms 19 oxy and morphine and ketamine and MDMA 21 speed and meth salvia and MDA 22 LSZ and AL LAD LSA

Haha, sounds spot on. I miss that shit

As for the thread topic: Was 11 when I started - alcohol.
Nice one bruv. One of the best and most honest reply's. I think for nutters like the two of us doing the whole: I did this drug at that age x and this drug at bla bla is, well probably impossible! Plus the list of substances may fill an entire page of one of these threads. That is when you know you have a polysubstance abuse problem...

mmm... pcp! 3 meo is almost as good, if not even a tiny bit better. Has been a while though since I got wet. Must have been quite the unexpected surprise Libby, smoking up some green only to be hit by the freight train of insanity.

Last edited: