• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What age did you first use?

Chugged half a water bottle of moonshine when i was 5 thinkin it was water, hahaha

Reg drinkin 12
cigarettes 13
Weed/coke/shrooms/mdma 15
pharms/h 17
benzos 17
lsd/salvia 18

to do:
meth, k, pcp :)

16- Alcohol
17- Weed
18- Tobacco
19- Ecstasy, Shrooms, Benzo's, Poppers, Dexies

First time I smoked pot was at age 14, but I didn't get high. I've read that it takes time for the receptors to become fully active, or something like that.

My first major high was with E at age 17. A little too young in hindsight, but oh well. I tried smoking pot again a year later and boy oh boy, the first high was out of this world.

I'm glad I waited til I was 19 to start my major drug use though. 19 is young but any younger and I probably would have fucked myself over.

15 for pot
17 for LSD, Shrooms, H, Xanax, Cocaine,

Yeah 17 was a very experimental year for me drug-wise.

13 weed alcohol ritalin
14 coke exstacy
15 opiates Mdma powder
19 xanax adderall
20 soma
21 much harder drugs
23 worst and im done now ugh i wish i never started

i have been browsing this site for a while now. and decided i might just comment in on here. . .
13. drinking occasionly. sneaking out and getting wasted with some mates and stuff. not very often. . .
14. weed :) just occasionly the odd weekend when i was out with mates and what not.
15. codeine
16. tobbacco. whenever people offered me smoke to start with. at this point i was smoking about 2 grams of weed throughout most weeks. tried lsd once in this year.
17. candyflipped for my birthday. first time having e. tried many drugs throughout that year. mushies, shitty pills, good pills, mdma, mda, meth, 2ce, 2ci, speed, valium, lsa, doi.
not positive on everything that happened at 17, could've been a few belonging to 17. . . but around that time. and there is quite a few more that are missing. prescriptions, and others that were mixed in cocktail capsules. . .
18 now, and clean. well. smoke ciggies, but am working on getting rid of that. and have a sesh with the boys occasionly.
:)

15-16 Weed/hash basically soapbar, rubbish stuff really. Moved onto weed and loved it specially indica.
16-16 Tobacco, ran out of weed so I started smoking fags, on and off quit for a few months when my cough got bad. Back smoking now but not as much as I use to.
17-18 MDAI first so called hard drug, blew my mind. Spent the night smiling, feeling amazing listening to the Prodigy on repeat.
19 Alcohol, Strongbow to be exact, drank about 4 pints in a few hours. Needless to say I was fucked, fortunatly my dad stopped someone buying me a 5th or I would've been in serious trouble. I just used him a post to lean on to the taxi station and puked a few times in the street.... lol. Even heard someone going (ewwww).

So much for the "I'll be straight edge" attitude I had at 15. lol xD

Fuck I hate the term 'use'.

Its sounds so negative, like people who USE drugs are all victims.

lol yeah when i first started buying pot my friends would call it "getting on" it drove me insane.now i couldnt care less.i dont really see somone saying i use insted of i smoke pot or MDMA ect ect

I used 'use' because it covers all ROAs. Smoke, drink, plug, IV, snort, bathe in....etc.
It would have taken up too much space.

But yeah I get your point. Being a user has too many negative connotations.

14 - Weed, ritalin, dexies.
15 - Acid.
16 - bikkies, tobacco, opium, Methylone (BK-MdMa), OxyCodone.
17 - Benzo's, MDMA caps, alcohol.

14 - booze
15 - weed
17 - Acid
18 - mushrooms more acid and dmt salvia
19 - mdma nangs more acid
20 - a whole lotta acid

goood times alround :)

12 - booze
13 - weed (not a fan)
15 - benzo's (valium to start)
17 - MDMA - luuuuurrrrve!!!!
19 - plenty more benzos...
20 - crappy speed / nostril for other stuffs, then qual 'base'
20 - RC's and more amazing MDMA and MDA
22 - meth - still haunts me

More along my years but can't think at this hr of the morning lol

How does everyone remember ages?

I know I started smoking weed around 14-15.

Shrooms about 16 (I think)

Tried amphets around 16.

I think I started taking MDMA at around 16-17

LSD somewhere between 19-21

Booze daily at around 23, but binge drinking around 15 onwards.

Opiates 25ish.

To be honest I never really took note of what age I was.

Last edited:
The older you become (more drugs u have abused) the less your memory works LOL its pretty simple. It effects short term memory also not so much long term.

^ yeah I figured that, just amazed that most people can put a direct age to each drug.

Damn Ive been smoking weed and drinking waaaay to long (daily), there the ones I'm currently trying to cut down.

13- alcohol
14- marijuana, dxm, lsd, mdma, cocaine
15- DMT, amphetamines, DOET, bromo-dragonfly, mushrooms, mescaline
16- 2ce
19- TMA-6, 25i-nbome, 4-ho-DET, methoxetamine, 2c-c, 2c-i

As you can see, I started pretty young.. I ran out of drugs to try at 16 and began to consume heaps of LSD.