• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What age did you first use?

Ages for me trying shit.
12- Weed & Alcohol (Smoked heavily for about a year)
14- Acid, Hydrocodone, Hydrocodone, Morphine, and Oxycodone.

Personally, I just started taking Morphine Sulfate and Hydrocodone, and I have 0- very little tolerance and love taking 20 mg of hydrocodone or 60 mg of morphine with Benadryl and nodding.

^^ wait, so that means you're only 14??

Oh god dude, don't get into opiates at that age (or ever for that matter...)

Too late. Be careful. Do a lot of research and practice HR tips such as never using alone.
Be safe - im glad youve found bluelight.

Tried pot, Alcohol and tobacco at 12-13,
Then speed(paste), E pills & DXM around the same time at around 14-15. After that was LSD @15, ket at 15(sisters bf who was my friends older brother had access to hospital grade ket and I got 2 vials I.e 2g for less than a packet of cigs!) That was definitely pure luck. Pure MDMA & MDE & MDA were also round then.

After that it was a large array of psychs. At 16 I tried 2c-i/b/T-7, DOC, DPT, I first tried crystal meth at 16, I can't remember the others psychs but there was heaps more. I had mescaline(San Pedro), Phentermine(I.E Duromine. Disgusting drug IMHO), Morphine, Temazepam, Valium, Oxazepam, Bromazepam, Flunitrazepam, Etizolam and Tramadol. The only well known benzos I haven't had were Midazolam(my dream to get Hypnodorm or vials as its the only soluble benzo which is why IV'ing xanax is so dumb!) and Lorazepam.

At 17 I began to take interest in harder drugs. I found codeine then Oxycontin at first 40mg ones that I'd snort. I also tried xanax and Ritalin around then. Before long I became curious about IV use and started shooting up to 280mg(course I was unfortunately very tolerant by then) of the old oxy's using 80's & was getting them at a stupidly cheap price and ended up with a $1400 debt. I also was shooting oxy+Rit pseudo-speedballs though it wasn't long before the rit came close to killing me so I just used oxy and xanax and the habit I developed was just crazy. I got on methadone after about 2 years of that and then buprenorphine. I didn't even try heroin until after I was already on methadone (it was just after I started so I wouldn't have been near the blocking dose) but I IV'd H first time and never did it any other way.

Then I didn't try anything else for a few years, but now at 24 I've tried mushrooms(my fav drug equal to H & GBL), 2c-e, fentanyl(I regret it coz it was IV'd of course) in the last year, I'm trying DMT properly in the coming weeks. I forgot in England I also smoked Salvia 40x extract and so wish I could experiment more with the stuff as I didn't know to use a jet-flame lighter so I only really touched the tip of the iceberg. It was incredibly strange and the 2 times it worked gave quite a different trip. The first time my body ended up feeling as though I had multiple separate body parts and they were each in different parts of the room as well as some intense distortions. The second time I just became incapacitated for a few minutes.
I really, really want to try Hydromorphone IV, Oxymorphone(though as far as I know it's nonexistent in Australia), MXE, 4-aco/HO-DMT/DIPT/MIPT etc, I'd like to try hydrocodone orally sometime when I have no tolerance. And who doesnt want to try Quaaludes? They sound so amazing! Then opium and lastly I want to try freebase/crack cocaine.

Long post sorry but I have a lot to say much of the time :p

Last edited:
I've always wanted to be peaking on a 60mg of good MDMA to shoot up LSD in the left arm, a coke/smack speed ball in the right arm whilst having a threesome, timing the hits to coincide with my orgasm. Haven't convinced anyone yet but planning is underway. Finding good coke in this country without having to sell your soul is difficult.

Maybe some good hash afterwards but you know nothing crazy.

I heard that if you do not use drugs by the time you are 21 you may never use them. This thread seems to support that.

12 - Alcohol
14 - Weed
15 - LSD & Magic Mushrooms
16 - Amphetamines
17 - MDMA & Heroin

To be honest I wish I had taken a different path. Opiods are a major problem for me and I am now at the pharmacy every morning to get my Subutex and every two weeks I have to go piss in a pot.

16 - 17 Began - Cannabis use - 6+ years sober
17 - 18 First time used crystal meth/recreational user to XTC/MDMA
Surprisingly SWIM was never into cocaine tried but no real recognition of when swim tried first time.
21 - Anabolic steroids - current

13 for weed and alcohol
from 15 - 17 i had tried probably any type of pill plus shrooms and salvia
18 - coke/addy
21 now and somehow i still havent tried ex, but i sure want to

11- alcohol
14 - tobacco and weed
16 - mushrooms
17 - coke, mdma, lsd, and ket

Had plenty of other drugs but those were my most men

13 for weed and alcohol
from 15 - 17 i had tried probably any type of pill plus shrooms and salvia
18 - coke/addy
21 now and somehow i still havent tried ex, but i sure want to

:? :? :?

I'm at a loss as to what the hell pills you've been scoffing while avoiding MDMA haha

13, weed, alcohol, and cigarettes
14, DXM
16, Ecstasy, Shrooms, Hydrocodone, Percocet, Klonopin, Adderall, Concerta, Poppers
17, oxycodone 30mg ir, Xanax,
18 just more pain killers like Vicodin, Percocet, benzos like Xanax and temazepam
20, K2
21, Suboxone, PCP, Crack, Heroin more K2
22 , iv heroin, Methamphetamine and then pretty much just crack and heroin all through my 20s a long with powder cocaine, Fentanyl, Salvia, Nitrous, pills and well everything

13, weed, alcohol, and cigarettes
14, DXM
16, Ecstasy, Shrooms, Hydrocodone, Percocet, Klonopin, Adderall, Concerta, Poppers
17, oxycodone 30mg ir, Xanax,
18 just more pain killers like Vicodin, Percocet, benzos like Xanax and temazepam
20, K2
21, Suboxone, PCP, Crack, Heroin more K2
22 , iv heroin, Methamphetamine and then pretty much just crack and heroin all through my 20s a long with powder cocaine, Fentanyl, Salvia, Nitrous, pills and well everything
After I relapsed at age 27 I used weed, dabs, edibles, cocaine, crack, Chrystal Meth, heroin, Fentanyl, PCP, Shrooms, Acid, Salvia, K2 sprayed paper, Benzos, Kratom, Adderall, Suboxone/ Subutex and alcohol

So - A little sorta poll to see what time we lost our drug taking virginity?
For all drugs, both HARD and SOFT?

For me I was a relatively late bloomer.

17 for pot.
19 for speed/MDMA/LSD
20 for Heroin

.....and you??=D

Also, what haven't you tried that you want to?
11 for almost everything “hard” you could expect an 11 year old to do, plus oxy. The oxy addiction became real, real fucking quick because well I was 11 years old. This shit turned into a full blown, “anything goes” addiction until I was 20 but mostly strung back to oxycodone/contin. My best friend as a kids mom started feeding us 5mg, tiny white, beautiful oxys as a “payment” for doing chores around the house. I brought that bitches Christmas tree out of the basement and made it the prettiest tree she’d ever seen just to get my hands on a few more 5s

A few months later I ended up stealing her 90 pill a month script and kept doing so for a few more months. I was obviously caught(by her) but she couldn’t really report me to the police because she had gotten me addicted to her pills, and the same thing about telling my mom. I was a full blown addict to opiates at 11 years old. The oxys dried up for the time and I moved on to a different friends dying grandpa who had basically unlimited tramadol on deck. The drug sucked but satisfied my opiate/opioid/whatever addiction at the time and at one point was taking up to 1.5 GRAMS of tramadol a day. A day, per day. Every day for quite some time

I’m still a functioning, somewhat intelligent person but I’m definitely burnt in ways most people who have never done drugs(or started late lol) will ever understand. When you spent your preteen years craving and doing “hard” drugs you kinda don’t recover fully, but I’ll never talk down on what I did: I probably had way more fun than any damn teenager ever had

First smoked weed when I was 14 and just loved it. First "hard drug" was MDMA at 16, then LSD at 17. Opiates when I was 18 or so and have regretted that ever since.