• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit I found on the internet: I'm just Curious 24...

I found this pretty funny

You have probably seen the woman doing the shot, dab, pint etc - new spin on that

Scroll down to the video and watch till the ending :D

The real question is whether your experience with an axe will be useful during your apprenticeship.

fuck me they are some pissed off wasps! is that fairly typical, fubar? do you normally just gas the little bastards? do you need an apprentice? looks like fun!

That video was from New Zealand so I don't know what species of wasp they were, but in the UK, the species that build nests in the ground like that are German wasps - and they're proper aggressive little cunts. You only have to look at them and they'll sting you. It gets a bit unnerving when they're crawling all over your face veil, but you just have to try and keep calm. We don't use gas, we pump a powder insecticide directly into the entrance hole until a significant proportion of those exiting are white with powder. It doesn't work immediately, it can take a few days for the insecticide to infiltrate the hive far enough to reach the queen - then it's game over.

But the worst thing about wasps jobs is having to wear all the protective gear when it's boiling hot - especially when crawling around in a cramped loft, sweating your tits off with up to a thousand very pissed off wasps intent on doing you some damage.

Yep, it's fun ;)

She's so annoying - can you provide me with evidence, Yes - they are called fossils, But, can you show me this evidence - Err, yes they are called fossils. You seem frustrated :!

has anyone heard of Dank Recovery Memes?

17523003_1498406763512964_555410469926051609_n.jpg