• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit I found on the internet: I'm just Curious 24...

At least mine came with subtitles :D

I loved the drink he poured, scrummy jack, buckfast and a pepper :D - not sure what he was talking about though ?

yo9bMp9.jpg

Who wants to bet that the next post is FUBAR asking does anyone else find that image strangely arrousing?

Who wants to bet that the next post is FUBAR asking does anyone else find that image strangely arrousing?

Funnily enough... ;)

(Actually, I WAS going to say "But is the god dead or alive? Either way, it's a super position to be in... "

But that would be lost on you cunts).

Last edited:
Are we taking bets on what actually went wrong with Doxy? My money is on some form of stimulant psychosis that he just never really bothered to come out of

Are we taking bets on what actually went wrong with Doxy? My money is on some form of stimulant psychosis that he just never really bothered to come out of

Doxy is just using BL to communicate. It's like spy stuff where every third word of a sentence is the word.

NSFW:

So fucking glad I'm out.

@3.30 is where you should start questioning all of your life decisions.

Haha I read about that today.

I don't think Dando or the manager know how snakes work. Napkins to keep it warm and fried chicken for it to eat :D

FWIW - apparently 'pete the killer' from my last video, died of an overdose soon after...fuck the war on drugs.