TIMO MAAS
JUDGE JULES
PETE TONG
JOSH WINK
ED RUSH/ OPTICAL
DAVE SEAMEN
JUNKIE XL (live)
ERIK MORILLO
DIESEL BOY/ AK 1200/ DARA ( Planet of the Drums)
SANDER KLEINENBERG
DIMITRI FROM AMSTERDAM
ANDY C
DONALD GLAUDE
BAD COMPANY
DJ RAP
MAX GRAHAM
SAAID & PAALASH
SANDRA COLLINS
DEEPSKY
UBERZONE (live)
TOTAL SCIENCE
SIMPLY JEFF
CHRIS FORTIER
And so many others!
Saturday March 22nd, 2003
Beautiful BAY FRONT PARK
Miami Beach, Florida USA
Festival Gates 11am-1am (Sun to Moon)
WATERFRONT FESTIVAL
All Ages welcome
Alcohol Gardens for the 21+
[ 08 February 2003: Message edited by: allstarmaterial ]

This is gonna be gr8. Anyone know how much it's going to cost at the gates just in case I don't order the tickets in advance?
I'm currently assembling a caravan of people to go, and I'm not sure tickets will be ordered, I might just by them down in Miami right at the party.
My aim name is Kapwhan x, so someone let me know whatsup, ALSO, I need to find a good hotel to stay at, cause we're throwing an afterparty. Hell, we're driving all the way down from South Carolina, we better have a bloody afterparty.

Originally posted by Tech Kinetics:

^^^
You mean the top 40 Billboard countdown DJ's in the world!
There isn't a single Techno, Hip-Hop, Electro, or Hardcore DJ on the Ultra lineup this year.

First of all, the lineup isn't finished yet. There are techno, electro, and hardcore DJs on the Ultra bill. I can think of at least one DJ of each genre you mention. No hip-hop though, but that's the way it should be. Conference week is ghetto bullshit free.
Ultra's a showcase of sorts, with a limited staging and a limited timespan. Not every bloody sub-genre and crossover style can be represented in 12 hours. You have the rest of conference for that.

anyone happen to have the link to the acosta video from last year? it was on some media website but i cant recall.. thanks if anyone can remember..
already booked! pace

I went to Ultra last year and had an AWESOME time. I'll almost definitely be there this year. AND the word on the street is that they also added UNDERWORLD on the main stage doing a live show!!!

Originally posted by pod:
There are techno, electro, and hardcore DJs on the Ultra bill. I can think of at least one DJ of each genre you mention.
^^^
Name one Techno & One Hardcore DJ on that lineup!
I still have yet to see one.
Unless of coarse they get Carl Cox to return this year then I can't complain. Or Marco Carola would be even better! :)
The revised lineup looks better than the original though, but the maximum I would pay for the party would be $40 until they get Techno talent.

Stryke. Need I say more? He's fucking techno! The lineup listed here is a few weeks old, a bunch of new people are on it.
As for hardcore, 180+ BPM doesn't work at 3 in the afternoon...there's not enough of a demand for it even during conference except for a few isolated parties. But I'm sure there's gonna be 1 or 2 HC DJs at someone's tent.

ULTRA 4, hell yeah!!
I'm there again, last year was the absolute best for me, got discounted V.I.P. tickets and all for the Bayfront Park!!
Also last year me & friends stayed in the same hotel as Lee Burridge and other djs and he had a free patio party in the hotel lobby. He spun on the balcony floor while everyone below partied & danced. Amazing time, I can't wait for it this year again
legacytuning I'll shoot me an email about us planning to come down there, can't waiti to party wit ya again and see how lifes been,

Oh my God! I just found out about this and I am so deffinitely going! Anyone whos been in past years know what the club situation is gonna be like that weekend? Absurly exclusive and VIP-ish or not so bad?
Well, see you guys at the partie!

Rabbit in the Moon was just confirmed and added to the lineup today!! =)
Ultra is going off this year!

^^^ after hearin RITM is billed, i am highly re considering goin.
i wont lie, only thin that can kill ultra is crappy pills but fuck it.. its all about the music really.

<--------- going Sunday to buy my pre-sale tickets , stockpile of pills will wait till next weel . =)
Music & Good frieds/times is the essential , E will remain the "butter" though .
PS........ NMB in the house ! I can't believe we still havent met !
"believe in fate"

Well damn, after years of RITM saying they'd never do Ultra cause it was too corporate. Wow. This should be *much* better than last year's!! :D

i heard a rumor that infected mushroom was gonna be there.....anyone else heard this?

Ultra OMG Weeeeeeeeee!!! This year will be my first and I am sooooo excited!!! This party is gonna be dope dope dope as fuck!! Can't wait to party with all you beautiful FL boyz and gurls Mar. 22!!!
Sarah -Lafayette, IN

Originally posted by Partykid16:
Ultra OMG Weeeeeeeeee!!! This year will be my first and I am sooooo excited!!! This party is gonna be dope dope dope as fuck!! Can't wait to party with all you beautiful FL boyz and gurls Mar. 22!!!
Sarah -Lafayette, IN

hey....im from around Marion....but go to school down around Miami now...have tons of friends that go to PU....give me a shout on AIM ---> Rekkn Eyez

alright... i saw some people in this that were going from indiana... i want to go... i live in indianapolis. i was thinking of driving myself. or possibly getting a ride. if anyone is going... maybe we could get a pack of cars to go down together.. safety in numbers. let me know... [email protected]
and by the way... this is going to be dope... lineup sent shivers down my spine. *cough* goldie *cough*

oh wow, my jaw cant drop any lower. . and timo maas-- i worship timo maas.. last year was amazing the only disappointment was when they were taking away water and glowsticks to later RE-SELL them inside! (fucks!) the water line was 10x longer than the alcohol line... damn.. . it was like waiting to get on a rollercoaster at great america! yea i was pissed about that, but otherwise i think it was the most amazing night ever lived in my short life. for you first timers- i would really suggest that you get presales because the lines were F*ing long at the gates. omg, just hearing the very word "ultra" gives me butterflies... holy shit i'm so exited. my goal- hook up with a hot girl!(yea if i had the guts) well enough of my blabbing. . the point is that i BETTER SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.