Ultra 5 :: March 22nd, 2003 :: Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year was incredible and well worth the 16 hour drive. This year I'm flying down with a lot of friends and I can't wait! :) Hope to see you guys there...

Oh man, ill be at the Yoshitoshi party after Ultra at space...hell fuckin yeah!!! :)

I'm only 20 :( ... You gotta be 21 to get into any freaking club in Miami, it really sucks. The award show is all ages I think but it's another $50.

so this is not an all ages party... or whats the deal... i have freinds who want to go who are under age. what djs are playing in the clubs... just want the DL
the Crunchy Sockpuppet
Indianapolis, IN

Ultra itself is an all-ages party. Enjoy the sights as 13 year olds OD and pass out behind porta-craps :)
The club events are all exclusively 21+.
Fake ID use isn't encouraged, as doorpeople have a knack for spotting even the best forgeries. Plus all the clubs have cops right outside, so if the doorguy says "This is a fake!" too loud, you're fucked. Being a girl doesn't work, either! If you're gonna try though, don't do something stupid and use a fake Florida ID.
So your underage friends can enjoy Ultra, and perhaps a few hotel parties, but none of the club events.

yo mursa, wheer u went to buy the tixz at? backdoor recz or down south?
im really REALLY reeeeeeeeeally re considering goin

HA! getting caught with a fake is BAD.. well its bad if you enjoy driving. back in the day my boy got caught.. had his license revoked for a year and forced to pay for insurance ($1000)/yr for 3 years! ouch.. .. ha, yea good times, eh?

Originally posted by THAT girl:
last year was amazing the only disappointment was when they were taking away water and glowsticks to later RE-SELL them inside! (fucks!) the water line was 10x longer than the alcohol line... damn.. . it was like waiting to get on a rollercoaster at great america!
^^^^
They do that at every party! Bringing water to a party is about as equal to bringing drugs with you and getting caught with them in your pockets. They'll snatch that shit faster from you than you can even say your own name!
PS.....Most promoters that throw parties make most of their money from selling water.

I cant wait to go this year.. didnt go last year.. got in from California at noon off a red eye with zero sleep.. was already in zombie mode...
went 2 years ago and was incredible.. see ya all there!!!

i heard a rumor that infected mushroom was gonna be there.....anyone else heard this?
I hate to tell you this, but there's no way that's happening. Duvdev is booked for a NYC party that weekend.
Right now it looks like I'm going to be going to this. Flying down from Boston that Friday, going to the party, then driving back up with a couple of friends on Sunday. I was already considering it, but once Ultraworld and RITM got added I was pretty much sold. It's so hard though because I've seen most everybody before in the past, whereas I've never seen Infected before, and Duvdev has rapidly climbed to the top of my must-see djs list. The main thing that sways me to Ultra is the fact that a huge crew of the kids I used to party with is going to be heading down for an insane reunion.

Yo Sugafist..
I emailed you but you never responded back.
Hit me up at my email address at [email protected] See if we can hook up and chill, pre-party, party, or post-party.
M@tt

i think i might be heading down for this...never been to one, and since i live in the damn state and have been offered a ride, i'm considering it :)
although i have no desire to let you wonderful people know where i'm staying, i would LOVE to get together and meet up with some of you to have lunch/get a drink or something in between all the music :D
~fizzy

all right, Northeaster her, Connecticut to be exact.
me and a few others are seriously contemplating the trip down.
is it too late to get any sort of deal on a hotel?
are there any cities in the vacinity where i can get cheap, spring break, college student discounts?
any help is gladly accepted, if you could aim or email that would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.