• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Two minute noodles appreciation thread

Lol. Indo-mi is serious internet business :D

I thought they would, but a lot of supermarkets are bigger than the one I go to.

Shit, you'd be surprised how small mine is. Only one in town.

There must be some Indomie fan boys floating my town....

I gave up on noodles, as much as I love them, my acid reflux don't, it's probably all the flavouring, but take that out, and, well, pointless. Like Russell Brand without the hair....

I really should check out the indo-mi website. Can't say I have even seen that variety on supermarket shelves.

im all about shim ramyun (spicy korean noodles)

90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg

best life hack for ramen i ever learned was from this video:

i add a slice of "plastic" cheese, fresh kim chi, a dollop of ranch and some shredded nori to mine :D

...kytnism...:|

^I looked for them in Coles yesterday Kytnism, and couldn't find them. I didn't see roasted chicken indo-mi. Do.not.want.

thats trippy klue, theyre always in the asian food section? you can also purchase them in handy dandy little take to work thingys, like this:

shin_cup.jpg

and ps. the indo-mi spicy beef noodles are kick ass for making faux pho :D

Ya, hard to go past shin ramyun. I put a big spoon of margarine in mine, and a little spoon of sour cream.

So so good.

Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but I did look in both sections there are noodles. I will persist.

Wrong thread but apparently some Coles have frozen Burek now.

thats trippy klue, theyre always in the asian food section? you can also purchase them in handy dandy little take to work thingys, like this:

shin_cup.jpg

and ps. the indo-mi spicy beef noodles are kick ass for making faux pho :D

Found them thanks! They only had the handy dandy ones, I must have glanced past them. More chilli than I expected, but not too spicy just not what I was expecting.

No life hack just straight up. It was nice!

omg i miss australia and two minute noodles. everything about australia :'( america just doesnt have shit on it lol lez be honest

and YES mi goreng. need summa dat indo shit right nao. ramen is gay.