• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Two minute noodles appreciation thread

miss_goody2shoes, that sounds pretty fucking awesome. I am tempted to try it, though I'd probably waste most of it - I can't usually even finish a whole packet of 2 min noodles, they fill me up too fast.

^it is try try!
TRAIN YOUR STOMACH

laugh you are too kind :)
Once upon a time I had a few threads I post-whored heaps in like (my proud own creation) Julbowackers Ltd. - The Late Night Thread (was trying to find it in the archived stuff so as to explain the name) and of course the Off Topic thread. I think I posted more amusing/random/imaginative things back then admittedly... Now I'm old and boring ;)

I always fuck up omelettes....I am omelette-retarded :(

man I'm making myself hungry
I'm sure you all know how to make an omelette but there you have it - tips from the pro

Sounds good! I'm sure I'd fuck it up somehow tho. :(

as long as you keep checking it under the grill and also have a sneak peek of the underside when it's cooking on the cooktop you should be fine

I recall have a recipes magazine that has a recipe for honey chicken stir fry that called for 2 minute noodles. If the demand is high enough I'll post it here =D

I just want to share my love of dumpling noodle soup in this thread as it is cheap as fuck and amazing (fed meself tonight for less than $3!). Here is one we prepared earlier:
tumblr_mhfisjfjuA1qhthw7o1_500.jpg

Please note my fucking awesome chopsticks courtesy of Disneyworld. =D=D=D

Last edited:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5T6s25XK4

It's also hard to feel sorry for someone who is sitting on a forum complaining about being burnt, whilst trying to burn someone else at the same time ;)

where's my ava
ta bro?

Jus did a quick - to the bollo

los o
fest iv cuns
out 2iunites

the bollo was outo plastique
bags a guy
had2 go look

4sum

*dwn stares*

In the mean x I made converse

Ended
Up buy
In more than
I thought

But less than I need

got to love msg flavored shit ! did you know msg makes you want to consume more simple carbs ! and there is actually taste buds that are just for msg
sweet, hot, ect ect and MSG baby makes crap food tast good and also makes you want to re dose on the same crap ummmmm