• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Two minute noodles appreciation thread

^But mi goreng take 3 minutes not two minutes you goose ;)

From scratch meaning the traditional dish, not the instant packet noodles. I love home cooks that put up cooking videos on youtube, especially from other countries. They are just ordinary traditional meals for them but would be a taste sensation for us. There really is a massive community of youtubers that put up cooking videos, it's awesome.

This thread inspired me to have mi goreng for lunch yesterday.

this ain't freestyle food lessons, keep on topic for fuck sake.

you gotta boil the water first then microwave for 2 minutes. obviously the time they're sitting and cooling they're still cooking.

Mel22 said:
^ the old Maggi curry noodles were the BEST!.

2/10

beef & mushroom noodles ftw

asianbeefcup_noodles.ashx
+
wild-magic-mushrooms.jpg

Poor captain Brewster.

Damn, misses left me (hopefully temporally).

Look like I should buy shares in Indomie.

Sorry Captain but out of a females perspective Captain Brewster I don't think it will be temporary if you are writing about noodles and not trying to get her back. :/

ouch, below the belt shot.. :p
Haha I know sorry laugh but I'm being burnt as we speak by my ex of 12 years, it is hard to feel sorry for someone who is sitting on his arse joking about noodles feeling sorry for himself. Oops, again below the belt ;O

In love the fantastic noodle brand ones that come in the larger deep bowl! Yum!!!

Haha I know sorry laugh but I'm being burnt as we speak by my ex of 12 years, it is hard to feel sorry for someone who is sitting on his arse joking about noodles feeling sorry for himself. Oops, again below the belt ;O

It's also hard to feel sorry for someone who is sitting on a forum complaining about being burnt, whilst trying to burn someone else at the same time ;)

standard fare:

2 packets of chicken flavoured two minute noodles + two slices from a block of cheese..

method:

- take the noodles, break em up, add one packet of flavour, add boiling water, leave to 'cook'.
- whilst the noodles are cooking, chop the cheese slices into 5mm wide x 25mm long strips (measurements don't need to be precise.. unless you have ocd :) )
- once noodles cooked, drain water, add 2nd flavour sachet, stir, then add the cheese by sticking it down into the noodles around the bowl.
- microwave 1 minute on high to melt the cheese
- enjoy
- thank muzby after you've tried this

It's easy to make mac'n'cheese and it's tastier ;)
AWAY WITH YOUR BLASPHEMY

standard fare:

2 packets of chicken flavoured two minute noodles + two slices from a block of cheese..

method:

- take the noodles, break em up, add one packet of flavour, add boiling water, leave to 'cook'.
- whilst the noodles are cooking, chop the cheese slices into 5mm wide x 25mm long strips (measurements don't need to be precise.. unless you have ocd :) )
- once noodles cooked, drain water, add 2nd flavour sachet, stir, then add the cheese by sticking it down into the noodles around the bowl.
- microwave 1 minute on high to melt the cheese
- enjoy
- thank muzby after you've tried this
YES this sounds awesome! I will thank muzby in advance, good noodle work :D

I am a big fan of the Maggi Fusion noodles. Something about adding 4 sachets of shit makes them the goods.

I usually go two packets of the regular mi-goreng and while thats boiling away in one pot, I fry up some calamari marinated in fresh garlic n oil along with a generous amount of veggies in the wok and once the noodles are ready and the sauces have been added (can be tricky gettin the timing right so you dont over-do everything), I add the noodles to the wok and mix it all together on very high for half a minute :D

nothing beats it I tell's ya ;)

I like 2 min chicken noodles. I buy 5 packs every now and then.

Last edited:
ykno what's really yummy- an omelette with chicken 2 minute noodles and cheese:

-make omelette base (3 egss plus some milk makes for a filling meal for one)
-cook noddles, drain, THEN add chicken flavour sachet and mix
-add omlette mixture to the fry pan, pour noodles into it and spread it around
-cover the whole thing with a generous sprinkling of cheese. Use a fork to mix it all a bit if you like
heat on cook top, transfer to under grill for a while to cook the top and then back on to cook top if need be. good luck flipping it (that's where the under-the-grill-bit comes in handy

man I'm making myself hungry
I'm sure you all know how to make an omelette but there you have it - tips from the pro

sounds pretty tech for 2min noodle appreciators..

we should have a miss_goody2shoes appreciation thread to encourage her post moar!