Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Twisted Movies

^^Ya know what sis while watching it, I just kind of KNEW you'd like the actress who played Bernadette. Turns out I was right!!!! =D Yes, it is now one of my favorite films, glad I bought the DVD. Crispina's scenes make me tear :(

Also, like with Irreversible, I felt more grateful about my life after watching this.

Have you watched the "prequel" to Irreversible? It's about that butcher at the start of Irreversible who's talking about fucking his daughter.

Seul contre teus/ I Stand Alone

16790476.jpg

definitely fits in this thread, saw it for the first time recently and enjoyed it (as much as enjoyed is the right word for appreciation of a Gaspar Noe film :D)

Last edited:
lots of good ones on this list...

an american crime- very disturing true story of a girl locked in a basement during the 60's, i love ellen page and katherin keener, who both did a great job in this pic. very hard to watch.

the girl next door- a similar vein and even more disturbing.

^ Holy Crap. I don't think I ever want to even entertain the thought of seeing that movie. 8o

Have you watched the "prequel" to Irreversible? It's about that butcher at the start of Irreversible who's talking about fucking his daughter.

Seul contre teus/ I Stand Alone

16790476.jpg

definitely fits in this thread, saw it for the first time recently and enjoyed it (as much as enjoyed is the right word for appreciation of a Gaspar Noe film :D)

WOW thanks for that!! I will be watching this for sure as soon as I get my hands on it =D

^ Holy Crap. I don't think I ever want to even entertain the thought of seeing that movie. 8o
i don't blame you. sometimes watching twisted, violent films i ask myself... "why do u watch this stuff"

there is a "prequel" to i stand alone as well. carne i would link to a clip on youtube but it has graphic butchering of an animal. search for it and u will see. what i like about the butcher is in a world as crazy as this he sort of makes sense.