⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Twisted Movies

Hard Candy
A mature 14-year old girl meets a charming 32-year old photographer on the Internet. Suspecting that he is a pedophile, she goes to his home in an attempt to expose him.
heh, probably not as twisted as the above mentioned but not your everyday flick either.

Man Bites Dog (Belgian) a documentary team follows a serial killer around during a killing spree (not real but still extremely screwed up... nice commentary on when is it "too far" for the media to go)

Oldboy (Korean) film that starts as a man is locked in a hotel from for 15 years.... and that's just the beginning...

quills.jpg

Sick and hilarious. Rush's Marquis de Sade lends humanity and vulgarity to the appealing nature of a sadist. Superb acting all around..Geoffrey Rush is at the top of his game and clearly loving every minute playing the film's main character. Gah...i love him.

Madeleine: Your publisher says I'm not to leave without another manuscript.
Marquis de Sade: I've just the story. It's the unhappy tale... of a virginal laundry lass. The darling of the lower wards where they entomb the criminally insane.
Madeleine: Is it awfully violent?
Marquis de Sade: Most assuredly.
Madeleine: Is it terribly erotic?
Marquis de Sade: Fiendishly so. But it comes with a price. A kiss for each page.

Last edited:
Oldboy (Korean) film that starts as a man is locked in a hotel from for 15 years.... and that's just the beginning...

Now this was the first movie I thought of when I saw this thread. Oh dear, is this a mindfuck of the highest order 8o

Definitely worth watching.

Gyorgy Palfi's grotesque tale of three generations of men, including an obese speed eater, an embalmer of gigantic cats, and a man who shoots fire out of his penis.
Three stories. Three ages. Three men. Grandfather, father, son. One desires love, the other success, and the third immortality.

Taxidermia

Where'd my first post go???

Oh, well.
Lost Highway
Kentucky Fried Movie
Bad Taste
Killer Clowns From Outer Space

yeah man..these are excellent!!!!

Mulholland Drive (anything by david lynch)
Blue Velvet
Videodrome
Eraserhead
NBK
Dee Snider's Strangeland
the Hostel movies even though they suck ass, imo
Bully
A Clockwork Orange (of course)
Bad Lieutenent (sp?)
American Psycho (please avoid the sequel)
Toxic Avenger
Redneck Zombies
Henry portrait of a serial killer
Suspiria
Opera
American History X (sort of)
Otis
Maniac (the one from the 30s and the one from the 80s)
Maniac Cop trilogy
Brain Damage
Basket Case

...many more

Hard Candy

heh, probably not as twisted as the above mentioned but not your everyday flick either.

I watched it 3 days ago.. I liked it, it was deeply disturbing tough, specially the scene on the table..

Very good actors in my opinion

Looking at the cover, you would have put easy money on which actor you think would be the first to die. No offense to Ian. Long live Ian. It's just sad that Brad pissed his acting career and his life away on drugs.

Caligula - an exploitation movie memorable for the production values and for Malcolm Mc Dowell and Peter O'Toole

Salo o le 120 giornate de Sodoma - you can't get more twisted than this. After you see it you need to forget it on some level in order to live normally again, like a bad trip

how about some foreign twisted movies?

The Holy Mountain (1973) - no real dialogues, full of metaphors, a real mind-fuck.

Kin-Dza-Dza - a Russian movie, hard to explain really, you just have to see it to believe it.

I.K.U. (2000) - a Japanese movie, about drugs in the future, robots, sex, perverse behavior.

The Bottled Fools - Hellevator - another Japanese movie, blood, gore, sex.. u know, the usual :)