• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Twisted Movies

pretty_glass

Bluelighter
Depending on your flavor, I suppose, but Crash...what a bizarre flick that was. (heh, the cast was majorly popular as well) 8o

Gummo
Happiness
Storytelling
Baraka
Battle Royale

and Mighty Ducks 2 that shit was SICK

many of the dogme movies but in particular idioterne and festen

alasdair

Where'd my first post go???

Oh, well.
Lost Highway
Kentucky Fried Movie
Bad Taste
Killer Clowns From Outer Space

Neural_Shock said:
The Wicker Man.

somebody 'borrowed' my DVD of the wicker man and never returned it :( it's such a great film - extremely dark.

have you been to burning man? it has some resonance for me there :)

alasdair

This is the most twisted film you'll probably ever hear about. The real kicker is if you actually would want to see it. I know I wouldn't...I've seen the script. Two words: HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT! OK that was three words.

alasdairm said:
somebody 'borrowed' my DVD of the wicker man and never returned it :( it's such a great film - extremely dark.

have you been to burning man? it has some resonance for me there :)

alasdair

Never been. I read that it may have been influenced by the movie.

I forgot a movie: Audition.

slightly obscure - a spanish movie called 'the telephone box' about a guy who gets trapped in, well, a telephone box. i saw it a long time ago and it scared the shit out of me.

[later]
yay! i found it. the spanish title is la cabina

the ending is truly terrifying but i will say no more for fear of spoiling it in case you are ever lucky enough to track it down.

[even later]
massive spoiler link alert
i found this page dedicated to this movie. do not click this link unless you want to see what happens in the movie:

http://www.wayney.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lacabina.htm

alasdair

All the movies i haven't seen are know in my queue........God bless Netflix!

You're lucky^. So many indy. films that were...twisted, but some actually quite good. *Gone blank* - William Burroughs and David Lynch have always reached that pinaccle :)

Faces of Death series BLECH!

The Wicker Man and Ravenous are two movies mentioned so far that i'm quite fond of. The Wicker Man is just plain weird and oddball, I adore it. Ravenous is hard to describe, so i'll just say I love the soundtrack.

A couple oddball Australian flicks come to mind. Malcolm and Love Serenade (with Miranda Otto).

One I just watched again recently is Scorsese's much underrated After Hours. I love that movie.