• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc Toronto

That sounds good, I make the journey out to King Cole Ducks once in a while just to get a tub of duck fat.
😍

I'm not a low-fat guy for sure, if anything most food today seems to have too little fat and I'll add it in because otherwise your liver can't extract all the nutrition.
Can I move in? I'll let you cook for me. ;)

At the beginning of the year, I switched my diet to being even lower-carb than it already was (I still eat about 50-80g/day) and my body composition came out a winner. My body fat % dropped from ~13-15% to ~11-13% and I have more energy.

I can only imagine how well I'd do if I stopped drinking. 😵

Do you any of you guys use Uber? I stay away myself but most of my friends do and I don't see how these drivers make any money given what the fares are. Now, the carbon tax is going up by 23% tomorrow as well so good luck with that. And they're expected to keep their cars new and in proper order, unlike taxis who, whilst also being required to do the same, do not do so and charge more (and are better drivers....never thought I'd say that).

Can I move in? I'll let you cook for me. ;)

sure, a roommate would be great! (you can pay your half of the rent, right? ;)

Where is King Cole? I should probably do the same. I just buy the mini tubs at Metro.

It's on Warden just north of Aurora Rd. I think they supply Metro, too, but just the small containers. At the farm they have big 2Kg tubs, worth it if you got space in the back of the fridge!

As for Uber, nah don't really use it, unless the car's in teh shop.

sure, a roommate would be great! (you can pay your half of the rent, right? ;)
Half?! I can pay the total amount.....as long as you provide the eggs in duck fat....every morning....at 5. :)

It's on Warden just north of Aurora Rd.
Yeah, a day after I asked, noticed the address on the back of the mini tub in my fridge: 15351 Warden Avenue, Whitchurch-Stouffville. Defo going to make the trip.

oof, i'd sign on but i'm incapable of being a morning person. if i'm out of bed before 10, something better be right on fire

oof, i'd sign on but i'm incapable of being a morning person. if i'm out of bed before 10, something better be right on fire
I can't sleep past 7am no matter how much drugs I have in my system