• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc Toronto

I moved to Toronto in 95. Was great but not so much now
My late husband's family are all in Europe so I've been considering it.
I have family in Arkansas but the usa isn't much better I have MS so I'd spend all my money on doctors.

Went to Etobicoke Costco today with a mate who has a membership. Fuuuuuuuckiiiiiing heeeeellllll. Not for me, thanks. It's a fucking zoo.

And I'm being a dickhead anyway.....I was the reason we went as they sell the 15 cases of San Pellegrino for a good price. Never again though.

Walmart on welfare day is worse than Costco and I'm sure one of the lovely ladies in their disabled power cart would give you one for a happy meal
I don't even acknowledge Walmart's existence as I walk or drive past.

That would work for me. Ever eat their hot dogs? 🤮 That's what my boyfriend offered and one of the reasons I now refuse to go.
Great for constipation though

i bought them in package once and saw on the nutritional info there's almost 20g of fat in one :S hard to believe it's meant for human consumption...

i bought them in package once and saw on the nutritional info there's almost 20g of fat in one :S hard to believe it's meant for human consumption...
Fat is healthy, specifically saturated fat found in animal products. It is carbs you need to fear....and I'll guarantee there's both sugar added (for no good reason) and wheat filler in those. THAT'S the real problem.

Fat is healthy, specifically saturated fat found in animal products. It is carbs you need to fear....and I'll guarantee there's both sugar added (for no good reason) and wheat filler in those. THAT'S the real problem.

it doesn't taste like natural fat tho, tastes like they stuff the dogs with tallow just to skimp on meat.

...but tallow is natural fat.

by natural fat i just meant like a normal amount of fat proportional to the meat, by adding rendered fat it's just too much and makes it gross. sort of like when you have too much pepperoni or jerky, you know?

by natural fat i just meant like a normal amount of fat proportional to the meat, by adding rendered fat it's just too much and makes it gross.
Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess now is a bad time to mention how last week I made ground lamb with chicken hearts in a tomato sauce with onions and garlic and fried it up in duck fat before adding the sauce. ;) Way better than Costco hot dogs though, you better believe.

I can report that I did not go back to Costco this weekend.

That sounds good, I make the journey out to King Cole Ducks once in a while just to get a tub of duck fat.

I'm not a low-fat guy for sure, if anything most food today seems to have too little fat and I'll add it in because otherwise your liver can't extract all the nutrition.