• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc Toronto

I'm in the burbs east. I lived at Bathurst and davenport for around 20 years.
Sold the house 10 years ago and kicking myself in the butt now. I Pais 249k for a detached in that area. Now it's probably 1.5 million or higher.

I moved out of the core to get away from my drug friends then discovered drugs are everywhere

Anyone still go to raves?
I still go to raves just not in Toronto. I'd imagine the city would have to have a fairly thriving EDM scene being a giant city, but this is Canada business so I'm gonna butt out.

Did you get your van set up you were telling me about? I mostly camped in mine the last two weeks.

No... I put that idea on the backburner when the pandemic insanity died down. I'm still thinking of upgrading to something with towing capacity, maybe a hybrid.

It's a wage slave money trap where you're working just to pay to live here because it's so cooooool. The traffic has gotten hilarious where the last 6 km of my commute take an hour. And the violent crime is getting a bit much in terms of how utterly sporadic it is. Used to be able to suss out where not to be and when.....now it's like throwing dice.

yea, that's why i moved up north. traffic is snarly all the way up to Richmond Hill now.

I like it. Know some people there. Wikkid bookshop (that's all I need) and it's my favourite of the three Muskoka towns. I just want to settle there for a few years, re-establish my business in a new location, and then buy my land for my homestead/hippie commune where all my degen friends will come take up space and eat all the veggies I'll be growing. Sounds dope.

that's cool. i haven't been up there in long but Muskokas are a pretty tony area, might be hard to find acreage for a decent price.

No... I put that idea on the backburner when the pandemic insanity died down. I'm still thinking of upgrading to something with towing capacity, maybe a hybrid.
Get the Mercedes Metris. That's my ride. Tows up to 4500lb on an I4 2.0L Turbo. Fits a double blow-up mattress in the back, easy. I sort of wish I got some windows though when I had it built. Absolutely top ride though. Fuel efficient, comfy, drives like magic. Also wish they sold the AWD drive train here but they don't so it's RWD. So, it's kind of a drift van. :D

that's cool. i haven't been up there in long but Muskokas are a pretty tony area, might be hard to find acreage for a decent price.
You'd be surprised. There is still availability on the fringes. Found a 132 acre plot with cabin on it, mostly bush, backing onto Crown Land for 350K which is not bad for where it is. There are once in a while deals to be found. If it's not on a lake or near water access then the prices start dropping off. North of there though, in like the Amalguin Highlands, you can defo find decent deals on land and that are is even more relaxing!

Either that or haul all the way up to Timmins where there are 1K/acre properties available.

yeah metris looks cool, i don't need it for work though so it's hard to justify spending too much for something that's just going to sit unused 22 hours a day.

tbh it's the fucking driving that kills me. i hate that shit. some days i really miss living in Halifax because you could live right downtown and just walk everywhere.

so yeah, as much as i like nature and being out in the wilds, the idea of having to drive an hour for a fucking chorizo kills my soul

yeah metris looks cool, i don't need it for work though so it's hard to justify spending too much for something that's just going to sit unused 22 hours a day.
Fuck, just live in it! ;)
tbh it's the fucking driving that kills me. i hate that shit. some days i really miss living in Halifax because you could live right downtown and just walk everywhere.

so yeah, as much as i like nature and being out in the wilds, the idea of having to drive an hour for a fucking chorizo kills my soul
Gotta get a plot and grow your own food. Livestock and all. And hunt. Fucking moose chorizos, bud!

I love driving, so very much don't mind having to drive a nice country road for an hour to get a bottle of wine and some chorizo from the Foodland. Beats the hour it takes me to get 6km from jobsite to home in Toronto.

Halifax seems nice. I've considered moving there.

Foodland?! Shit, that's a luxury! you ain't been way out there til your only choice for sustenance is a general store that only stocks Muskol, rat poison, KD and fireworks

Foodland?! Shit, that's a luxury! you ain't been way out there til your only choice for sustenance is a general store that only stocks Muskol, rat poison, KD and fireworks

The fuck you talking about? You forget that said location would also be an LCBO "Convenience Outlet" and defo have darts for sale. ;)

I'm going to my boyfriends cottage up by Gravenhurst this weekend. He don't know i was an addict and my old methadone doctor has a cottage on the same lake. Kinda nervous of bumping into him but thankfully he can't say anything

he can always say something else embarrassing like "hey, didn't we meet at that orgy that time?" :p

Fuck, just live in it! ;)

Gotta get a plot and grow your own food. Livestock and all. And hunt. Fucking moose chorizos, bud!

I love driving, so very much don't mind having to drive a nice country road for an hour to get a bottle of wine and some chorizo from the Foodland. Beats the hour it takes me to get 6km from jobsite to home in Toronto.

Halifax seems nice. I've considered moving there.
I was watching the parliament meetings yesterday and apparently Halifax has 30 tent cities and average apartment is 2k. Toronto prices with crappy weather and bad dope

he can always say something else embarrassing like "hey, didn't we meet at that orgy that time?" :p
If he wasn't my doctor i could see him inviting me to one tbh. That guy would give me month long caries after a dirty urine and take away from everyone else. I caught him checking out my butt leaving the office a few times. Good looking guy to. Doctor's are people to i guess.

I was watching the parliament meetings yesterday and apparently Halifax has 30 tent cities and average apartment is 2k. Toronto prices with crappy weather and bad dope
2k is still less than I'm paying and I could just have good dope shipped there from my sources here. The weather though.......

2k is still less than I'm paying and I could just have good dope shipped there from my sources here. The weather though.......
Bad weather and I definitely feel for the poor souls trying to survive outside.
Canada has went downhill fast