The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc Toronto

Joey

Bluelighter
Hey guys. I'm living here now for the long term. Who's around the T-Dot?

Does anyone live in Toronto who's active here or even just dropping into BL?

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I kind of dropped off the face of the planet as far as the internet is concerned in the last couple of years. I'm a Toronto lifer. What part of town you in?

@SunriseChampion i've been wondering where you were, done any boondocking lately?

i'm up north, haven't been south of steeles in years

@SunriseChampion i've been wondering where you were, done any boondocking lately?

i'm up north, haven't been south of steeles in years

My laptop screen broke and I loafted on getting it fixed. It was dead for over a year as was my tablet so I just didn't do internet much. How have you been?

I just got back from up north after four days bombing around Muskoka-Parry Sound-Haliburton counties.....one day of work and I'm fucking off again til Sunday. Leave tomorrow morning.
Toronto is starting to drive me insane. Can't wait to gtfo.
Looking at moving to Bracebridge asap.

My laptop screen broke and I loafted on getting it fixed. It was dead for over a year as was my tablet so I just didn't do internet much. How have you been?

i've been ok but yea it's getting crazier in toronto area, cost of living has skyrocketed and traffic is mental.

I just got back from up north after four days bombing around Muskoka-Parry Sound-Haliburton counties.....one day of work and I'm fucking off again til Sunday. Leave tomorrow morning.
Toronto is starting to drive me insane. Can't wait to gtfo.
Looking at moving to Bracebridge asap.

why bracebridge?

KW is cool, I went there for Oktoberfest once. it's the biggest one outside Germany, apparently. went for the beer nuts, ended up getting picked up by someone local to me. best time i ever spent in in the vicinity of accordion music *shudder*

i've been ok but
Did you get your van set up you were telling me about? I mostly camped in mine the last two weeks.

yea it's getting crazier in toronto area, cost of living has skyrocketed and traffic is mental.
It's a wage slave money trap where you're working just to pay to live here because it's so cooooool. The traffic has gotten hilarious where the last 6 km of my commute take an hour. And the violent crime is getting a bit much in terms of how utterly sporadic it is. Used to be able to suss out where not to be and when.....now it's like throwing dice.

why bracebridge?
I like it. Know some people there. Wikkid bookshop (that's all I need) and it's my favourite of the three Muskoka towns. I just want to settle there for a few years, re-establish my business in a new location, and then buy my land for my homestead/hippie commune where all my degen friends will come take up space and eat all the veggies I'll be growing. Sounds dope.

How is it over there these days? I haven't been in a while. It always seemed pretty easygoing. Almost small-town vibe, though it isn't.
Definitely small town vibes… but i like it less than Guelph. And I miss an actual small town.

Cant wait for the kiddo to finish school and head off to college… i hope to gtfo of here then. Even if its just into the country/ surrounding area… all these ppl are fucking exhausting lol

Definitely small town vibes… but i like it less than Guelph.
Yeah, Guelph's alright! I haven't spent too much time there except when doing a couple jobs there over the years.

And I miss an actual small town.
Ontario and Quebec small towns are something else, in my opinion. Absolutely lovely. I can never even spit out a top ten when I get asked.

Cant wait for the kiddo to finish school and head off to college… i hope to gtfo of here then. Even if its just into the country/ surrounding area… all these ppl are fucking exhausting lol
hahaa....yeah, I understand....I live just west of downtown, near the Exhibition grounds. Exhausting is just one of many problems.

Do you have any specific places in mind that you'd like to move to?

KW is cool, I went there for Oktoberfest once. it's the biggest one outside Germany, apparently. went for the beer nuts, ended up getting picked up by someone local to me. best time i ever spent in in the vicinity of accordion music *shudder*
Only time I've been to that area is for oktoberfest, Bingaman park I believe. I woke up on the grass a few times.
I haven't been in years though.

I'm in the burbs east. I lived at Bathurst and davenport for around 20 years.
Sold the house 10 years ago and kicking myself in the butt now. I Pais 249k for a detached in that area. Now it's probably 1.5 million or higher.

I moved out of the core to get away from my drug friends then discovered drugs are everywhere

Anyone still go to raves?