• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tingling extremities following IV MPH?

narutokun said:
i have been too busy playing UT3 so i haven't been shooting anything lately, is that any better? even if i could shoot it's only once or twice a week when my parents leave the house. and i'm not shooting pills much, i'm trying to get vet grade K.

To be honest i get a bit upset at your posting, your ignorance or denial..
A question that keeps popping to my mind is Where are your parents in all this?
You have said that they have found your syringes and needles, drugs and trackmarks?
Your sixteen, a kid in everyway as someone else allready wrote.. Im just wondering where they are in all this.

Glad to hear it N. Good luck with the k, fortunately I hate the drug which is good because we use it all the time to knock animals out. And no I can't (or won't) get any for anyone.

fastandbulbous said:
And comments like that are why you've got a lot of people saying you're a fuckwit - it's sickening because it takes an incredible degree of not giving a shit about your health to inject something like that

Thumbs the fuck up. Get a fucking grip dood.

Enough of the ragging on this guy. The point has been made, he is an adult and can make choices. Keep up with the helpful comments, but no need to be on this guy constantly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutokun
and i'm not shooting pills much, i'm trying to get vet grade K.

Oh lord.
what?! you rather me iv pills? i can get it in vials really cheap here! like absurd concentrations as high as 1g/mL, yes 1g. and it's safe and shit but my parents know that if i'm driving around is cause i'm after drugs so i can't drive to the vet clinic thingy to get it unless they are not at home and i still haven't figured out someplace i can get it without a prescription (which is np here) and is close to where i live.
16 and IVing a blue solution of vodka/rohypnol, you are fucking insane.
ok it was a once in a lifetime thing lol this might be shocking but i made a confusion between the needle measures and the gauge, so before i started using 26g i was using 22s. anyone else uses this diameter? it's almost double the 26g diameter as i later found out
To be honest i get a bit upset at your posting, your ignorance or denial..
A question that keeps popping to my mind is Where are your parents in all this?
You have said that they have found your syringes and needles, drugs and trackmarks?
Your sixteen, a kid in everyway as someone else allready wrote.. Im just wondering where they are in all this.
where they always were...? on the side of not letting me have any privacy so i won't get drugs i guess

narutokun said:
i made a confusion between the needle measures and the gauge, so before i started using 26g i was using 22s. anyone else uses this diameter? it's almost double the 26g diameter as i later found out

22 will scar you if you use them a lot or more than once. If you're going to shoot again, it's worth it to find a smaller gauge!

^i'm using 26g now.. it was just way easier with the 22g to register and shoot faster a full 10mL though

narutokun said:
Well I IVed about 80mg methylphenidate and I noticed that both my hands have been tingling and I have this tingling and numbing at the same time feeling in my hands... This hasn't happened before :p . Does anyone know what can this be? Detailed "biological" (generalizing) explanations are always welcome.

You hit artery instead of a vein. Nerves run side by side with arteries. I know this from experience. Don't do that again if you can help it. From what little I have read you can die immediately from a perfect injection to an artery. :(

^oh hey i'm sure that it was a vein that i hit btw so yeah i still get muscle stiffness on my arms and back from coke/mph IV does anyone else get this? i dunno if it's because i get anxious or sit in bad positions or what...

crazy. hey bro, the one who just turned 16. PM me sometime - real talk - I want to put you up on game. get to know ya. hit me up ok? My name is phil.

crazy. hey bro, the one who just turned 16. PM me sometime - real talk - I want to put you up on game. get to know ya. hit me up ok? My name is phil.
Bro this thread is 12 years old. Dude's probably long gone, hasn't posted since 2008