• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tingling extremities following IV MPH?

"that 10cc rig of glowing blue shit you iv'd "-HAHA-EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT.

I have known people who have disolved Ritalin@more safetly SR Ritalin 20, tabs, and IV them, and they are pure care-shitless, drug users, more so than IV Opi users-WHICH SAYS SOMETHING.

Aparently IV Methylphenidate is a blast-some this 4 year Methylphenidate addict doesn't wanna know about:)

All the symptoms being described are indicative of ischaemic muscle pain that's caused by not enough oxygen, ie blood reaching the muscle tissues. This is not due to vasoconstriction as ischaemia causes release of compounds the produce local vasodilation. It's being caused by partial blockages of veins that are restricting the blood flow and those blockages are going to be due to particulate matte from the pills being used.

As this gets worse, which it will as the particulate matter will build up just like logs causing a blockage of a river, tissue necrosis will start to occur due to prolonged lack of oxygen. This will result in one of two things, either gangrene if a total blockage occurs which unless treated within a few hours will almost inevitably lead to some sort of amputation being required, or if there is some slight blood flow, myoglobin from muscle breakdown will find it's way into the whole body circulation; myoglobin is incredibly toxic to the nephrons in the kidney and will rapidly lead to renal failure, which will be perminant if not treated immediately.

Either way, continuing to inject anything made up from pills will lead to a health crisis requiring hospitalization and some debilitating condition that will last THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You can choose to ingnore the above, but ignoring it will not prevent it from happening. You know know where it's going in a fair degree of medical/physiological detail, so if you continue down this route, you have no-one to blame but yourself.

Oh & BTW, a lot of dystuffs are molecules so large that they are unable to be filtered out by the kidneys & instead effectively block the nephrons from working properly leading to a progressive loss of function of the kidneys. What you're doing is ensuring that you will get debilitating medical conditions very early in your life (if you actually live long enough for that). You've asked & I've explained, so if you choose to ignore the above, don't be surprised if lots of people are quite scathing in their comments about not listening.

Why the fuck is it sickening? I find that quite a beaultiful color.
and C'mon phrozen it's just indigo dye lol

And comments like that are why you've got a lot of people saying you're a fuckwit - it's sickening because it takes an incredible degree of not giving a shit about your health to inject something like that

Last edited:
narutokun said:
I've never been proud of it, quite the opposite really. As far as education is concerned I don't consider myself a genius but I'm also not stupid, whenever I can lay off downerz for a while my grades improve considerably. The job thing, oh well you're right... but I can always count on my parents to provide, provide and provide (fuck that sounds really bad...). I'm trying to find some place where I can buy micron filters too but in the meantime unfortunatly I'll have to stick with cottons I guess... Oh yeah and I do take lots of vitamin complements, all the Bs, C, D, calcium, E, etc.

I really cannot believe that you actually just said that :\

You are in for a rude awakening once you actually have to deal with the real world.

I don't wish ill on anyone, but you damn sure make it hard to root for you. :(

narutokun said:
I'm not a kid, ok?

They aren't shitty pills, from what I heard Flunitrazepam is even a banned substance on the USA.

After I read this, I found myself shaking in my chair from laughter. It almost brought me to tears, if you want the honest truth.

First of all, you are most definitely a KID. Not only that, but your attitude is downright childish. And this is coming from a 23 year old who considers himself a kid.

Secondly, having to justify the quality of your DOC by commenting on its legal status in a country where you do not reside is beyond comical.

I wish you the best, but your attitude sucks lil dude.

After I read this, I found myself shaking in my chair from laughter. It almost brought me to tears, if you want the honest truth.

First of all, you are most definitely a KID. Not only that, but your attitude is downright childish. And this is coming from a 23 year old who considers himself a kid.

Secondly, having to justify the quality of your DOC by commenting on its legal status in a country where you do not reside is beyond comical.

I wish you the best, but your attitude sucks lil dude.
If you still consider yourself a kid I dunno what to tell ya. I wasn't justifying any quality wtf? Simply saying that flunitrazepam isn't any 'shitty pill', everyone that has taken it and other benzos agree that it's one of the best benzos.

narutokun said:
If you still consider yourself a kid I dunno what to tell ya. I wasn't justifying any quality wtf? Simply saying that flunitrazepam isn't any 'shitty pill', everyone that has taken it and other benzos agree that it's one of the best benzos.

You don't need to tell me anything. I was simply questioning your subjective view of your own maturity.

In regards to the second statement... where is the ROFL smilie?!?!

fastandbulbous said:
All the symptoms being described are indicative of ischaemic muscle pain that's caused by not enough oxygen, ie blood reaching the muscle tissues. This is not due to vasoconstriction as ischaemia causes release of compounds the produce local vasodilation. It's being caused by partial blockages of veins that are restricting the blood flow and those blockages are going to be due to particulate matte from the pills being used.

As this gets worse, which it will as the particulate matter will build up just like logs causing a blockage of a river, tissue necrosis will start to occur due to prolonged lack of oxygen. This will result in one of two things, either gangrene if a total blockage occurs which unless treated within a few hours will almost inevitably lead to some sort of amputation being required, or if there is some slight blood flow, myoglobin from muscle breakdown will find it's way into the whole body circulation; myoglobin is incredibly toxic to the nephrons in the kidney and will rapidly lead to renal failure, which will be perminant if not treated immediately.

Either way, continuing to inject anything made up from pills will lead to a health crisis requiring hospitalization and some debilitating condition that will last THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You can choose to ingnore the above, but ignoring it will not prevent it from happening. You know know where it's going in a fair degree of medical/physiological detail, so if you continue down this route, you have no-one to blame but yourself.

Oh & BTW, a lot of dystuffs are molecules so large that they are unable to be filtered out by the kidneys & instead effectively block the nephrons from working properly leading to a progressive loss of function of the kidneys. What you're doing is ensuring that you will get debilitating medical conditions very early in your life (if you actually live long enough for that). You've asked & I've explained, so if you choose to ignore the above, don't be surprised if lots of people are quite scathing in their comments about not listening
There you are, fast laid it out for you very well. I think at this point, if you continue to use pills the way you do, you deserve whatever happens to you.

^ Which he has apparently ignored, just as lots of people are accusing him of doing. He asked three times in this thread about why he's getting those symptoms & wanted a detailed medical explanation. So that's what I did and it appears that he doesn't want to know because it's not what he wants to hear.

If that is the case, then I can perfectly understand peoples exasperation with him as he's taking attention away from people who actually do want help and also wasting the time of people prepared to spend time helping those aforementioned people wanting some sort of guidance/answers - that's the sort of thing that qualifies as not only just pissing away/fucking up his own life, but fucking things up for others as well...

narutokun said:
that sort of disencourages me to iv stuff is it really that dangerous? i've been shootin mph a lot these past few days

That was a post from the 26th August this year, yet this thread was started on the 24th of Sept - to the people spending time answering, ever felt you were just pissing into the wind?

Last edited:
i prefer distiled sterile water rather than saline

Any distilled water is fine. Usually they use .09% NaCl for injections at the hospital, but if you are injecting just a small amount, it's not a big deal. The idea is that when you inject a solution that is hypotonic you can cause your cells to burst, so you want to inject a liquid that has some solutes in it. But if it's just a couple cc's, or not even, in most cases of IV use, it's not an issue at all, even if you shoot up many times.

That said, there's no difference between the two for IV use. Just make sure it's sterile and no significant particulates in it...

TheodoreRoosevelt said:
Any distilled water is fine. Usually they use .09% NaCl for injections at the hospital,

It's actually 0.9%; if injecting more than a ml it's worth the time to get some.

Thanks F&B for the explanation - even if it doesn't get through others will benefit from it.

^ definitley. That shit scares me. I love the IV route, but from now on, if its a pill, its either up my nose or in my mouth. I have only ever IVed pills a couple times, but never again. Nope.

Narutokun: F&B is a scientist with all the letters that follow a scientist's name, in case you were wondering. If what he tells you is not enough, then you might as well just stop wondering.

I am so glad that F&B has posted here. I have personally learned a lot from that one post.

Jamshyd said:
Narutokun: F&B is a scientist with all the letters that follow a scientist's name, in case you were wondering.

I believe he knows I am as well. I just hope he takes this more serious than he appears to. The sad part is, is that you won't know there's a problem until it's too late (wrt granulomas in the lung etc.). If he isn't taking it serious maybe some others will read this and learn from it.

i have been too busy playing UT3 so i haven't been shooting anything lately, is that any better? even if i could shoot it's only once or twice a week when my parents leave the house. and i'm not shooting pills much, i'm trying to get vet grade K.