• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Travel Thread - I am lovely and respectful to all in my path PLUR <3 xxxxx

Hope you have the time of your life SHM, i look forward to reading about the places you go and the people you meet

@ponch that baloon looks amazing! though it is also highly weather dependable... but imagine taking flight before sunrise or just before sundown. should make for a foto album by itself!
wish i had the time to go there

Arrived in Auckland last night. Took the kids straight from the airport to the top of a volcanoe to cleanse them and strengthen their mana. The daughter was impressed she saw a woman with a face tattoo while waiting to get through customs.

Time for proper chocolate, beers and wines squeezed by the gods and whitebait fritters.

Oh, and it might catch up with my brother and the rest of my family.

Don't be daft, no offence whatsoever.

It's complicated. I had prostate cancer. PC is different to other cancers. I chose a treatment, a new one, called HIFU. It blasted a way my dangerous core of cancer (with ultrasound, that's what the U stands for).

It still leaves me with cancer. Just like 50% of other males over 50 (I'm 50). Cancer that probably won't kill me before something else does. You need to read about this because it's too much to explain. Or not. This isn't a lecture.

My point about "beating" cancer, like it's a battle or a war, is that where does that leave the dead people? Are they all losers?

I have a thing about words. I didn't beat cancer. I just exacted a choice, via some clever doctors at UCHL. If you really want to know, google Professor Emberton, HIFU, UCHL.

Meantime thx for reading and if you keep reading I'll try and entertain you for 6 months. If I can last that long. ;)

Wise words, SHM. You're right it is like saying those who didn't make it are loswes. I wouldn't say tbat's. Lewis, a friend of mine died of cancer n he was a good, caring, kind person.

Evey

Thinking of going to Bremen for new years eve. Does anyone have any tips for decent places to go, opening times etc. Will probably be staying in the Viertel area.

I've been backpacking around australia for the past 4 months, and have just arrived in melbourne from darwin. Fuck me its a cool place. So quirky, and brimming with character. The weather isn't much to write about mind!!

I've been backpacking around australia for the past 4 months, and have just arrived in melbourne from darwin. Fuck me its a cool place. So quirky, and brimming with character. The weather isn't much to write about mind!!

That's bloody ace! Nice one.

Evey

Has anyone been to Korea? I'm hoping to go some time next year once I have a job.

So, erm.. tips on fun things to do in Amsterdam with two 21 year old boys? 8)

But seriously.. I've been to Dam so many times I think I've forgotten what there is to do that's worthwhile.

I´ve been there last year, and there were lots to do. Museums, the market.
You may take the boat and go all around because it´s quite nice.

The Van Gough Museum for starters.
The surrounding of Amsterdam, and in the city, the streets are so full of life and there are so many cool places to go at night.
It´s a great place. I would want to go back anytime.

I have a Scotland-wide free bus and coach travel pass. Next long school holiday, would it be worthwhile to take an inter-coach trip around Scotland? For accommodation overnight in various places, I could just ask friends - having lived all over the place, I know someone everywhere.

The thing I miss most about Melbourne was the pies ... That and I met Harold from Neighbours.

I have a Scotland-wide free bus and coach travel pass. Next long school holiday, would it be worthwhile to take an inter-coach trip around Scotland? For accommodation overnight in various places, I could just ask friends - having lived all over the place, I know someone everywhere.

You need to give an indication of where these friends stay, in order for us to decide whether it's worth doing. But generally speaking, of course doing a tour of Scotland is worthwhile. The more north and west, the better.

So, i'm finally off on my trip. Flying out to BKK tomorrow to travel SE asia for 7 months, excited and a little bit nervous. Will try and post a few updates in here or perhaps to people who are interested via PM.

In a bit %)

Really pleased for you, man. Very jealous of your plans as it's something I've long wanted to do myself.

Not gonna happen for a while, what with a five month old and all....

You can build a home travel business and live the Internet lifestyle you always dreamed of by operating an online home travel business.

So, i'm finally off on my trip. Flying out to BKK tomorrow to travel SE asia for 7 months, excited and a little bit nervous. Will try and post a few updates in here or perhaps to people who are interested via PM.

In a bit %)

I fly home after six months out here tomorrow. Good luck. IME, and I hope you prove me wrong (and I can't be certain without your itinerary anyway) you are going to get stupidly hot followed by stupidly wet. If you are coming home in October/November that is just about exactly the reverse of what you should be doing. But, likesay, depends on where you are going and when. Good luck anyway, and there's nothing to be nervous about.

I fly home after six months out here tomorrow. Good luck. IME, and I hope you prove me wrong (and I can't be certain without your itinerary anyway) you are going to get stupidly hot followed by stupidly wet. If you are coming home in October/November that is just about exactly the reverse of what you should be doing. But, likesay, depends on where you are going and when. Good luck anyway, and there's nothing to be nervous about.

WooHoo <3 Who let you back in here? Nice to see you and hear you're coming home after the massive adventure. You're blog's been great reading.

I think Ponch is going to work, so maybe not such an issue for him.

Great to have you back SHM %) Now behave yourself! :D xxxx