• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Travel Thread - I am lovely and respectful to all in my path PLUR <3 xxxxx

Right, fuck yeez all (apart from the one of you I actually would love to fuck, oh the irony) I'm off, as promised. Well in 6 weeks I am anyway. It's a good time to get on an airplane isn't it?

It goes something like this. Malaysia, Indonesia (Java and Bali, Bali to see my dead friend), Sri Lanka (to watch cricket! England! One-day tournament), Philippines and Laos. I'll be writing a blog as I did last time and anyone who wants to follow it can PM me for a link.

Six months later I'll be back. Probably.

I've been putting this off for 2 years. Cancer got in the way. Friends dying got in the way. Shit, it was meant to include Taiwan to see living friend. But living friend died so Bali it is for dead friends memory.

In one way this is really bad timing. But I have to go. I promise I'll be back. <3

Sounds fucking brilliant SHM, you will have a whale of a time i'm sure. Would deffo like to read our blog of your travels so can you send me the link sometime please?

Can someone just put me in their suitcase? I was meant to be going to ibiza this year but I've stupidly kept forgetting to renew my passport so I'm just going to have a massive blow out next year instead. Plus new york for my 21st, should be good. Might fit in Barcelona for my 20th this year unless I blow all my money on coke first.

Pea ess SHM if you are able do me and yourself a favour, make it to the top of Sigiriya and take a picture with a smile for me. .[/URL]

I think the above could be the start of something very beautiful actually. T/asking Shm to do various things in various exotic places and posting pics (blogwise or BL, either/or) has potential for awesomeness.

Ozzy man! - NSFW for size...and a LOT of pictures =D
NSFW:

mlgphz.jpg

155ihr4.jpg

24bkrv9.jpg

1z5p8o8.jpg

21eu7ms.jpg

23mmo37.jpg

zx64io.jpg

bf45kz.jpg

11c6yx0.jpg

ohtgeu.jpg

359bhc6.jpg

155tr9t.jpg

155tr9t.jpg

2i8u4a0.jpg

2vb8nyg.jpg

xnf055.jpg

22jq09.jpg

On an offside, been dying to go to Ethiopia. Anyone ever been/have thoughts on it?

I think the above could be the start of something very beautiful actually. T/asking Shm to do various things in various exotic places and posting pics (blogwise or BL, either/or) has potential for awesomeness.

Sounds like a fun idea

Yes I can imagine the sort of thing you'd be asking me for. ;)

On an offside, been dying to go to Ethiopia. Anyone ever been/have thoughts on it?

If I wasn't about to be off to Asia, I'd be going to Ethiopia. Lush place. Met a woman in Bolivia a few years ago who had been pretty much everywhere. She said Ethiopia was her favourite place and the place she felt safest as a single woman.

If I wasn't about to be off to Asia, I'd be going to Ethiopia. Lush place. Met a woman in Bolivia a few years ago who had been pretty much everywhere. She said Ethiopia was her favourite place and the place she felt safest as a single woman.

Yeah? That's good to know, cheers mate. I dunno why but Ethiopia's always just been the country of my dreams. I almost went as a volunteer in an orphanage there when I was 17 but my parents decided against it :| so now that I've been an adult a few years I'm thinking of doing that, but obv. wanna make sure it's fairly safe.

SHM - I wish you the safest of travels <3.

I'm going to have to rethink my travels - may canx next months travel, and make save for December.

That's my blog link. I've PMd people who asked but I'm no secretary and fear I've forgotten some people who may have asked for the link. So there it is. Not off until next Wednesday so PM me if you have access problems or whatever.

Last edited:
http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/planetgeli/2/1410453699/tpod.html?view=preview

That's my blog link. I've PMd people who asked but I'm no secretary and fear I've forgotten some people who may have asked for the link. So there it is. Not off until next Wednesday so PM me if you have access problems or whatever.

I've bookmarked that link and will be keeping an eye on it, thanks for that SHM.

Cheers MDB. Excuse the repost, just didn't want it lost at the bottom of a page for those who do 25 posts page. But yeah, thanks again.

You could ask a mod if they'd put your link at post 1 so people wouldn't have to trail through it? Or maybe a msg within the thread title? Blog link for SHM.

Safe travels.

Evey

Thx Evey, sure all is fine though. Contacted roughly 35 people today, plus relatives, wow, I should start selling this shit.

look forward to reading your posts from along the way shm! may your road be merry

Just had a look at your blog there SHM. Good first post and I may check in sometimes.

Really not sure how to ask this in a tactful way... and I'm probably being really really dumb in the fact I have to ask but I think I seen you post before that you had cancer? Did you "beat" it at all? I was just confused by a paragraph in your blog.

I really do hope you don't mind me asking that and apologize if it causes offence.

Don't be daft, no offence whatsoever.

It's complicated. I had prostate cancer. PC is different to other cancers. I chose a treatment, a new one, called HIFU. It blasted a way my dangerous core of cancer (with ultrasound, that's what the U stands for).

It still leaves me with cancer. Just like 50% of other males over 50 (I'm 50). Cancer that probably won't kill me before something else does. You need to read about this because it's too much to explain. Or not. This isn't a lecture.

My point about "beating" cancer, like it's a battle or a war, is that where does that leave the dead people? Are they all losers?

I have a thing about words. I didn't beat cancer. I just exacted a choice, via some clever doctors at UCHL. If you really want to know, google Professor Emberton, HIFU, UCHL.

Meantime thx for reading and if you keep reading I'll try and entertain you for 6 months. If I can last that long. ;)

Ahh, thanks for the reply SHM.

That all makes sense. I'll not look into it any further cause I think you're explanation is good and probably just right about my level.

Glad to hear that you got treatment you needed and can get back to the business of living. I totally understand your thing about words btw. And specifically get it with regards to cancer- I can't stand some of the shit they say in advertisements for cancer charities etc....there's even some shitty one about giving cancer the 2 fingers ffs.

Agreed.... SHM has an ace way of writing, eh?!

Evey

I'll be keeping an eye on your blog too SHM, you do write well. I might start a blog myself if I had anything interesting to talk about. I totally get what you're saying about choosing life though, that's what I'm trying to do a bit more now. I hope it works out well for both of us <3 Have lots of fun on your travels.

Was reading your 1st blog today at work.

Killed a good 45 mins. Cheers. Still got a bit to go too.

Have a great trip SHM, please keep me posted on anything that you would highly recommend visiting.

I'm not sure if you will have the time but I am going to take a hot air balloon ride over the temples of Bagan in Myanmar it looks pretty incredible, if you can find the time it may be an option?

hot-air-balloon_myanmar.png

<3