Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
yeah the question mark in the last episode is a good way to stop it. although i do like to lean towards one interpretation, i'd rather not know for sure.

Word. Im happy with my DVD's and shit right now and will just happily watch reruns when I can, or am so inclined.

Ah I started watching the sopranos around jan of this year, went from season one all the way to the end over a course of a month or two. i got so engrossed in the story watching it like that omg... i was so obsessed. the last episode was such a cliff hanger!! I do not want them to continue the story, the last thing I'd want to happen is for it to become some overdone, repetitive show. i did really want to know what happens though. i think if they got everyone together now, it would be so different it wouldn't even seem like the same story. same reason i dont like sequels to movies.

There is no mystery about what happened in the greatest closing scene (including its build-up) I've ever seen.

Like Chase has repetitively said:

"It's all there."

Best show ever by miles.

Better than most Acamedy Award winning FILMS, IMO.

Just watched all the seasons on DVD & love the show. Too bad they couldnt continue with more seasons but how many seasons can you have with a mob show I guess.

I liked it a lot. Many people were mad because they didn't actually show
NSFW:
Tony getting whacked
, but they showed everything that was set in motion in that cafe. Seeing it happen wouldn't have been satisfying at all.

i loved the ending. i appreciate it when authors don't spoon-feed the audience an ending.

alasdair

best series end

except for maybe twin peaks "WHERE'S ANNIE!"

i get shivers down my spine thinking about either

It is in fact the greatest show of all time.Once you have the box set and start watching its hard to stop, I have watched the whole series 3 times over and could to it again!

I wish they would have took up one of the many offers to make a feature film right after the series ended.

I need to get all of the episodes. I haven't seen that many but damn I've loved every one I've seen. Its just such an intense show, it really seems believable and you get what seems to be at least a semi real depiction of the mob.

Possibly the best show ever made in my humble opinion.

I've seen every episode at least 10 times. Probably more. Its just a master piece in every conceivable way. Writing, cinematography, acting, you name it, it takes the crown.

I loved gettin high to this show more than anythin. Watchin Chris do a fat shot while I was noddin face was one of my favorite things on the planet when I was getting high .

Terrence Winter is a genius.

^ You forgot the symbolism in the show, it's incredible and then you start noticing little things after going back and re-watching it
Also did you spike up in your foot too or were your mob buddies cool with you having tracks up teh arms?

I need to get all of the episodes. I haven't seen that many but damn I've loved every one I've seen. Its just such an intense show, it really seems believable and you get what seems to be at least a semi real depiction of the mob.

I urge you to watch the entire series, you won't regret it
Also with getting a depiction of the mob stuff that's very true but also you get to see how organize crime correlates with everyday life, family, religion, politics, you name it, and it has it all

Who is everyone's favorite character?
Idk if I could pick one, I loved Paulie Walnuts, how could anyone not, I didn't even feel bad for that old cunt Minn when he suffocated her to death

I did like Ally boy two time Barese too, even know he didn't have much screen time at all

Gigi died takin a shit

Last edited:
As I said, "You name it, it takes the crown."

All of the characters were my favorite.

Maybe Ralph Cifaretto because the story lines involving him were fuckin awesome. And he was a batshit sociopath.

Most of the characters are bat-shit sociopaths. Which is another reason this show is so amazing: they make you LOVE these horrible, horrible, human beings. Show me another work of art were you root so heavily for the bad guys.

^ That's just it, I'm pretty sure they wanted you to feel empathy for the sociopaths because even know they're sociopath mafioso killers they're still human beings with real lives, families, or anything and it really showed the aspect and symbolisms of that very well imo