• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
crystalcallas said:
I was finally able to get the final season on DVD and I spent all Saturday and better part of Sunday watching it all. I have only a couple of episodes left and I'm saving it for later after work. Damn did I enjoy myself =D

CC, how many episodes are there in the last season? I bought the set but I think my DVD guy is ripping me off. I only have 11 episodes.

^Season 6, part 1 is 12 episodes and Season 6, part 2 is 9 episodes. So if you combine the two parts, season 6 is comprised of 21 episodes.

Fucker told me it's the complete season. Did not mention about part 2.

^ I got the entire 21 episodes in one DVD fengtau. I made sure of it! I'm sure if you look around there, you'll be able to find the entire 6th season in one disc. Your guy probably didnt know better ;)

I got part 2 last night! Yay!!!!!!!!

Man, is Meadow hot or what?

fengtau said:

Man, is Meadow hot or what?

She's even hotter in person.

One day, she'll be Jamie Lynn LOVELIFE - I'll be ready for her as soon as I'm done with Sarah and Kobe.

Sopranos

I have heard of the show but never watched it. I guess I am not in the mood to watch people being murdered. Not my kind o entertainment,but I suppose to each his ownf

^You clearly have no idea what the show is about if you think it's merely about "people being murdered".

Anyway, thanks for sharing. 8)

the other night i watched the third last episode, which spurred me to watch the second to last one, and then i couldn't resist the last one. each one had me on the edge of my seat. great ending imo.

i remember watching the last episode like it was yesterday. the whole episode you are on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next. it was incredible. i loved the ending.

just been watching the final series again. cant believe i didnt get on to christopher smacked up to fuck the whole way through :)

anyway, what happened to the sopranos movie? if it's not done soon it'll be too late :(

BestBuy is selling the complete collection, all 6 seasons, every episode + a bunch of hours of unseen footage for a cool $350. At least it comes in a snazzy carrying case.

BestBuy is selling the complete collection, all 6 seasons, every episode + a bunch of hours of unseen footage for a cool $350. At least it comes in a snazzy carrying case.

All the better for me to carry it out the back door.

sopranos

i know a lot of you aren't american. but i'm curious to know how many of you get the show where you live...and whether or not you watch it.

Any News On The Sopranos?

I was wondering if the Soprano's will make a comeback to the t.v. screens. People were saying that they may make a movie however I haven't heard anything official to say so.

I think they are pretty much done as far as the Sopranos go but then again you never know how far you can go as you never know what you can do with what they got left! I'd say you can make another 1-2 seasons or even a movie.

Any news?

No news is good news. I doubt they could get the entire cast back together/ would want to. Why ruin a good thing? This seems silly to me.