• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Small & Handy PiPT thread

Its also interesting to read this thread, because i didnt even know this tryptamine existed, and im curious as to what it would be like. I was well aware of dipt/mipt and their hydroxy/acetoxy cousins

Did Jamshyd ever try this one? I'd love to hear about IM administration.

I'm also wondering if anyone can speculate about 4-HO-PiPT?

I am guessing the differences between simple tryptamines and their HO/AcO cousins are too distinct to be able to corelate much about 4-HO-PiPT...

I have only ever seen one report on this. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made available though given how many others are. It's very close to DPT.

I have only ever seen one report on this. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made available though given how many others are. It's very close to DPT.
Well, your prediction was accurate. I'm rather more interested in the substitutions, though

I am thrilled that I may finally get a chance to try 4-ho-pipt!! 4-ho-dipt and 4-ho-dpt were both excellent, so this may be as well (although a cross between lovely compounds isn't guaranteed to be good i.e. 5-meo-det). I expected this long before the MALTs, DALTs, and McPT derivatives...

DPT and DiPT (and their corresponding 4-HO/AcO/5-MeO analogues) are both so unique. I'm extremely excited to see what the PiPTs are like!

I think there's good reason to be a bit more leery of the 5-methoxytryptamines than their 4-hydroxy equivalents, given the problems Shulgin discovered with certain substitutions like 5-MeO-DET and 5-MeO-DPT that seem less apparent in 4-HO-DET and 4-HO-DPT, respectively.

However, if anything I think I may prefer 5-MeO-MiPT to 4-HO-MiPT, so I'm not writing them off entirely.

I generally like 5 subs, but I'm still leery of new ones. They're certainly not always the safest.

Also, seriously, why does PiPT have to be a positional isomer of a scheduled substance?

Here's some quotes I found elsewhere from three years ago:

"EiPT sucks compared to MiPT so... don't bother.
Would you like a trip report for PiPT? It's fucking great...I'll write up a trip report in the next day or two. I made a short analysis in another comment in this thread. Funnily enough, "foxymeth" is the perfect name for this substance.
"Could you please make a comparison between [PiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT? I wonder if PiPT is even better for parties"
"5-MeO-PiPT is apparently going to be available in a month or two, but meant PiPT. I don't know how great it would be at a party... but an orgy? Fuck yes.
This is my first experience with it. The dose was 55mg vaporized. YMMV
To paraphrase: it has sexual energy topped only by pyrovalerones, and tactile euphoria that reminds me of the jelly feeling of dph (without the dysphoria) combined with the fluid, vibrating perfection of a candyflip. The visuals pulsate, they're layered like I could see the eyes of myself in other universes simultaneously, with different "types" of visuals in each. Uhh... "powerful" erections spontaneously occurred several times throughout the experience. Empathy and passion were my sole emotions, when I looked at my spouse I saw the embodiment of love and everything good in the world. We talked about our lives, hopes, and dreams. We laughed, cried, cuddled, and made love. It was weird though. Weird, because the sex had the devious, depraved intensity of stimulants combined with the love and passion of psychedelics... I would do a smaller dose next time as this was more powerful than I planned for.
So, obviously I don't want to let this comment over hype it. New substances can be misleading. I will definitely be using this again and I suggest other do, but go into the experience without expectations or preferences; keep an open and clear mind."

Last edited:
It'll very likely be around internationally quite soon, but the whole positional isomer thing will potentially affect where it will be available

4-HO-PiPT is available... Any guesses re potency?
Personally, I'd start at around 5mg after an allergy test and slowly increase from there. I don't want to make assumptions about potency, but that's the level I started at with 4-ho-dpt and 4-ho-dipt without any issues other than wasting a bit of 4-ho-dpt before reaching an active dose at around 12mg.

Given how the tryptamine family throws an occasional curveball like 5-meo-det it couldn't hurt to start lower than 5mg, I just mentioned how I would go about testing it personally.