• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Small & Handy PiPT thread

Why 53mg? Is that just what was dumped out on the scale?

Appreciate you sharing notes. It appears that the isopropyl does not increase the potency...I bet we are going to be looking at least 150mg orally to get decent effects. So maybe a little bit more potent than DPT but not by much. On the other hand, IM may be the way to go with this one. It is that way with DPT.

Yeah that was on the scale and judged to be okay.

Surely before going to deal with the hassle of IM,I'll smoke it.Say 25mg to see if its different from the 25mg p.o..But I'm still confident 100mg orally will show its true colors.With these new compounds I'm always reminded of a line from DIPT in TIHKAL "If I were deaf, this would have been an inactive compound. How many other drugs have appeared to be inactive because I didn't know where to look for effects?".The euphoria from PIPT seemed a bit more than just a +1...

btw,the smell is almost inexistent on PIPT,MGS is right,pure tryptamines do not always have the strong smell as I thought.PIPT has something gaseous with fine notes of orange flowers-pretty good in fact!

AMT and AET are the ones with the super pungent odor. DMT smells kind of nice IMO.

Yeah, I occasionally sit around and smell DMT crystals because the smell is very pleasant and evocative and gives me a little thrill, almost like the very start of its onset without progressing any further.

And god damn... AET smells shitty (literally). But AMT smells about 5 times stronger, although the smell itself is pretty much the same.

No.I wanted to make a few trips with known compounds first to check if my sensitivity has changed.

I'm on the go for the weekend,but I can definitively say its active at 25mg smoked,no comparing even with the 50mg po dose.Made me horny as fuck...more later.

morninggloryseed said:
Agreed....DMT smells like some earthy 'grateful dead' grape-flavored incense.

i agree whole-heartedly! i still have the container from my DMT, just because it smells so nice :p

It seems the elves were listening to my pleads on this forum several years ago for someone to make some PiPT, and so santa has sent me a very interesting gift this season...

Why PiPT: For really no reason other than chemical-suggestion, there is no reason behind my obsession with it beside the fact that DPT and DiPT are two of my favourite tryptamines, and that taking them simultaneously provided amazing synergy and a fantastic trip. But as we have seen with other examples, substitutions like these seem to completely alter the essential effects of a drug. For example, AFAIK, there are no drugs to date, no matter how close, that precisely mimic DiPT's pitch-drop. I am not talking about sound-distortions, but the almost mathemtaically-consistent drop in pitch that those who tried DiPT are well familliar with.

But I digress.

Although I had been off psychedelics for several years now, I've been blessed with a small sample of PiPT freebase, and you betcha I'm going to be trying it sooner than later.

If all goes well, I'll attempt to IM it as fumarate/acetate.

Since hugo is the only other person that I know who had tried to date, I've had some discussion of dose with him. But I'd like to get more input from others as to speculations about IM dose.

I have a very tiny bit of the material (probably enough for only 1 dose anyway), and so it would seem I'll need to get a silver-bullet dose from the first-try.

Any ideas?

As for the dose of PIPT, just seen that I smoked only 25mg. Your typical doses you wrote me on DPT and DIPT sound like average (for a change...). So I would advise against taking like 100mg i.m., 100mg DPT i.m. is quite a blast... and chances are that PIPT is a bit more potent.

Given that 25mg smoked PIPT tasted quite active here I think it fits perfectly into the pattern of all 'IPT's being active at 25-50mg by an active ROA (based on MIPT,EIPT,DIPT infos.). A bit higher mol weight, a bit higher of a dosage needed. So as a reasonated guess I would give an i.m. dosage range of 25mg-75mg. Meaning you could safely nibble with a 25mg shoot and then decide if you wanna go straight to 75mg.

The only problem in your way is that your expectations are way too high to be matched! Don't set you up for dissapointment! No dissapointment=good new RC is born and maybe more compound finally becoming available :p

And be aware that EIPT appears like a crapper altough it has never been tested outside Sahas circle.

Discussion/dissent on my dose suggestions are welcome!

If you want to get the most out of one go, I'd either vape it or IM the acetate.

Last edited:
DMT smells like spastic plastic.

and i like the way it tastes (weirdd)

edit: im referring to 5-Meo-DMT