• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Sadistic Wickedness of the Jesus of Nazareth and The Almighty God

My interest in religion and more so occult started at a very early age. As far as my family tradition, while officially Catholics some are agnostics and none are really happy with and how church operates I was introduced to pendulum as a play and some other things that worked and experienced unexplained stuff that I wouldn’t believe if I didn’t witness it by my eyes. I progressed trough meditation, reading wast amounts of various religious and occult text from more western occult traditions to left hand path Hinduism but I can’t really say I belong to certain religion. Specific intense experiences, yoga, tantra, broken hearts, torture, drugs, overdoing things, complete stagnation, secrets and what not all led me to state where I’m both with open mind but well aware how it can trick us and led to belief that everything is illusion as well it might be from within Maya but not to recognize it as reality too can led to catastrophic things.

Very interesting view you have of about " God"
How very Western Christian dogma you view the subject through, to give "God" a gender, state his sexual tastes & he has a beard too!!!!

Shakti Devi following humans would disagree.

Yeh, I'm just using the Christian version of 'God' because that's the one I'm most familiar with.

Everyone has the right to believe what they want.

And I reserve the right to deny those beliefs.

Superstitions once had a purpose when people were ignorant
You make it sound like stupid people have vanished.

The Tao isn't really like a religion we have as a frame to view Taoism through, I honesty think you'll like it. It's from China, the most famous text is by Lao Tzu, The Tao The Ching.

Honesty roll a good spliff then listen to any of the several thousand YouTube uploads breaking Tao into small bits, trust me I just know you'll understand it & be impressed

I think a good book for people who missed that there’s a lot more to old philosophies than superstition is book by Dalai Lama about parallels between science and budhism, I think it’s called An universe within atom or something like that.. Alternatively reading a lot from Vedas would also led to quite surprising and big knowledge, certainly not expected thousands years ago an from ignorant people, but that’s a really time consuming task.

And, too bad that most people think only of superstition and divination when they think about Tao.
I would rather recommend reading old texts on it that watching youtube videos and sooner or later seeing totally distorted and superstitious views about it. So Zopiclone it’s probably better you recommend one solid video that’s certainly worth viewing?

Mate, it's obvious that you're intelligent and well read, but why waste your energy studying fairy tales?
maybe because if the likes of St Augustine Tomas Aquinas Duns Scotus Pascal Leibniz etc etc etc up until G.E.M. Anscombe John Finnis Alasdair MacIntyre and a lot of other great minds of the past and of today "wasted their energy" studying (and believing in) these "fairy tales" maybe , but maybe, it s not a waste of time after all and maybe, but maybe, Christianity is not only a "fairytale" after all....Of course there were and are great intellectuals that are atheists or agnostics, I understand where they come from and their arguments (also because I was an atheist myself) even if I dont agree with them, but to think that every Christian "believes in fairytales " is slightly arrogant IMHO....

He then told me that if I said "god kill me", I would die on the spot.
If you asked me to kill you I will at 99% not do it, flawed and fucked up as I am I would probably tell you either to fuck off or call an ambulance. Why should an Omnipotent Omnibenevolent Omniscient Being obey to you and kill you on the spot ?

Yeah me too, I’ll just say Catholic ≈ Christian

I should also stick to drug talk instead trying to talk to drunk “Aghoras” and bigger Christians than pope

Real Aghoras don’t say mantras aloud

Have a nice day

and why is that? I m a Catholic Christian so maybe you can tell me the error of my ways....

Really Catholicism was only maybe arguably synonymous with Christianity in Western Europe from The Second Council of Nicea in 787 AD. And then only up to Council of Trent 1545-1563

And all that time the Eastern Orthodox Church (and it’s married priests) was humming along..

No one has ever blamed the Catholics for say… Capitalism… but Max Weber persuasively blamed Protestants.

Prior

Really Catholicism was only maybe arguably synonymous with Christianity in Western Europe from The Second Council of Nicea in 787 AD. And then only up to Council of Trent 1545-1563

And all that time the Eastern Orthodox Church (and it’s married priests) was humming along..

No one has ever blamed the Catholics for say… Capitalism… but Max Weber persuasively blamed Protestants.

Prior
Catholic means universal, Catholic and Orthodox profess the same Creed , they also believe "In the Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church https://www.oca.org/orthodoxy/prayers/symbol-of-faith > I have a huge respect and admiration for the spirituality and the traditions of the Orthodox, still a) Orthodox Churches became Church of State (Orthodox Church of Serbia, Orthodox Church of Russia etc) which does not look that "universal to me,. Not to mention the various split of the ones operating in "complicated countries ( i.e. The Church of Ethiopia split into church of Ethiopia and Church of Eritrea etc b) during Communism many of these Churches were full of spies and informants ( for instance is well known that the Patriarch Kirill was a member of the KGB https://www.euronews.com/2023/02/06...-for-the-kgb-in-the-1970s-swiss-media-reports ) hence they have lost a lot of credibility. I think that in 2023 the issues we have with them are more political than theological. Married priests..a very good friend of mine is an Orthodox priest (pope) of the Serbian Orthodox Church. He and his wife are great but I can see that he struggles a lot with balancing his pastoral duties and his family life. Being a priest is not a job like any other, I m afraid that we will get a lot of married people looking for a stable job rather than people with real vocations, or maybe not, I ve mixed feelings about this issue and I m not the one who will take the decision anyway, but is possible, the celibacy of the priest is not a Dogma ,

Matthew Chapter 5, Verse 27-30 (this is Jesus speaking here)

[27] "You have heard that it was said, `You shall not commit adultery.'
[28] But I say to you that every one who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
[29] If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell.
[30] And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

You read that right. According to the supposedly meek and mild Jesus, simply being a human male and having normal and instinctual thoughts and feelings come up in your mind & body can get you thrown into hellfire. This supposedly moral man is saying it is better to blind yourself than to see an attractive woman and have a sexual thought. In the Christian myth God is all powerful and the creator of humanity. This God created us as a species which reproduces through sex, therefore evolving lustful instincts to encourage us to engage in reproduction. Then, after doing this, he sends his son to tell us that we can be condemned for eternity and thrown into the lake of fire for having "bad" thoughts. He created us sick, then condemns us for it. The cherry on top of this wicked cake is that this supposedly benevolent God/ Jesus does all this and is considered by Christians as benevolent and that he loves you (and you are commanded to love him). This is the sick, twisted, brutal, barbaric, and sadistic MORAL CHAOS of The Bible. And that's just one example in a very long book...

People who think the Bible, Yahweh, and Jesus is moral, wise, merciful, enlightening, and something to admired and followed are either evil or lying to themselves through cognitive dissonance because they can't accept that the religion that they have been indoctrinated into a religion they are told is good and moral since the day they were born. Or lastly, and I think this is the majority reason by far. Most people who consider themselves Christian have never picked up and read, cover to cover, the book they think is the inspired word of God and all they know about Christianity is through their preacher and bible study that justifies this barbarity, or usually just doesn't bring it up.

Please my beautifully flawed fellow primates. Throw off the chains of religious faith and come into the light of reason. Throw away the sick commandments of the Bible and claim the rights of The Enlightenment. Give up the arrogant and grandiose claim that there is a God that cares about you, does stuff for you and made this universe all for us and accept the beautifully humble fact that we are a chromosome away from a Chimpanzee. We aren't the center of the universe. We don't know why we are here. We don't know why the universe exists. We don't even know if there is a "why" in the first place. It's surprising the comfort you can receive from being okay with not knowing all the answers. Finally, the stuff we do know exists. Black Holes, Evolution through natural selection, the beauties of science and the glory of artistic expression, human love and empathy, just all the beautiful things and processes we discover on this mossy wet rock we call Earth. These things, to me, are far more beautiful, interesting, and inspiring then that ancient bronze age Bible. Wether you are Christian or not, we are still brother and sister homo sapiens, and that's what really matters. And remember, it's ok to have sexual desires about someone that isnt your spouse, as long as you don't act on it. And even if you do, you don't deserve to go to hell but don't be surprised if a divorce is coming your way. I tease of course and Peace & Love to you all.
JESUS CAME TO EARTH TO BRING WAR, YOU FOOL.

Looking lustfully at a women doesn't mean he wants you to pluck your eye out.

You hate God and get joy trying to get people to hate him to....hence why you wrongfully interpret Bible quotes.

that's still a question for the guy fubar was talking to. not fubar (or me for that matter).

alasdair

Jesus was trying to convey the spiritual world not the physical. It does not matter what we think is moral or good. There are repercussions for perpetual abuse of the mind and your thought life. Your thoughts and your intentions are not abstract. They are energetic frequencies that are just as real as physical things once you cross over the dimensions. That’s not saying that you will go to hell for thinking sexual thoughts just once, but it is to say that society will fail and descend into anarchy if we entertain those thoughts in a perpetual manner collectively. Our thoughts and beliefs have significant impact on our physical reality. So if your thoughts and beliefs are heavy and self indulging, your reality will reflect that in a future timeline and it will have significant consequences on your soul later on down the line. Not necessarily to hell but your soul will descend into trying to repay karma and the debt will be larger and more challenging.

That’s the problem with modern interpretation of religion or any generation that interprets religion for that matter. Jesus was not condemning man for sinning but just given a more accurate description of reality which was to complicated for people of the Moses generation could not understand.

When you project the right amount of prophecies to the Sermon on the Mount it becomes quite clear to me Him being fully God fully man was already there. Satan hasn't lost his abode yet. He's the restrained, once he's taken outta the way he will no his time is short so he'll go insane and persecute the ones of the Holy Covenant the True Covenant, us Christians

Exodus 4:24-26:

On the way, at a place where they spent the night, the Lord met him and tried to kill him. But Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin, and touched Moses’ feet with it, and said, ‘Truly you are a bridegroom of blood to me!’ So he let him alone. It was then she said, ‘A bridegroom of blood by circumcision.’

Just because you were raised w a certain amount of Moral skill which in turn proves to you that there is a God With Moral Laws. Just because as effed up it was. Abraham sent to sacrifice his only son. Jesus knew he would. It was in a dual sense a foreshadowing of the darkness thar went between Christ and the Father. For the first time Jesus felt utterly hopeless. But before He went to the Cross His Father promise for the Joy set before Him enduring the cross scorning its shame and sits now at the Father's Right hand.

Jesus said deny self, take up your instrument of death and carry it cuz following Him you where either going to die or be fortunate to survive.

The Kingdom is that perfect. And God isn't going to allow anyone to walts up in there. I imagine at my Judgement I'll be standing before the Father. I'll have Christ at my right side. He will say yes Father Daniel messed up in many ways but I paid the last penny. Charges dropped. In Gold letters my name in the Lambs book of life. Guys I just take Him seriously. He has the power to destroy your soul and body. Shouldnt that shake you.

But most of them decided Jesus is God even tho he never said so..

And further you go from early Christianity in fact it gets worse, like banning marriage for priests and by that sole act causing a lot of damage to the world..
I have a Hispanic friend named Jesus and I love to set my iPhone to announce Jesus is calling whenever he calls me

Matthew Chapter 5, Verse 27-30 (this is Jesus speaking here)

[27] "You have heard that it was said, `You shall not commit adultery.'
[28] But I say to you that every one who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
[29] If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell.
[30] And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

You read that right. According to the supposedly meek and mild Jesus, simply being a human male and having normal and instinctual thoughts and feelings come up in your mind & body can get you thrown into hellfire. This supposedly moral man is saying it is better to blind yourself than to see an attractive woman and have a sexual thought. In the Christian myth God is all powerful and the creator of humanity. This God created us as a species which reproduces through sex, therefore evolving lustful instincts to encourage us to engage in reproduction. Then, after doing this, he sends his son to tell us that we can be condemned for eternity and thrown into the lake of fire for having "bad" thoughts. He created us sick, then condemns us for it. The cherry on top of this wicked cake is that this supposedly benevolent God/ Jesus does all this and is considered by Christians as benevolent and that he loves you (and you are commanded to love him). This is the sick, twisted, brutal, barbaric, and sadistic MORAL CHAOS of The Bible. And that's just one example in a very long book...

People who think the Bible, Yahweh, and Jesus is moral, wise, merciful, enlightening, and something to admired and followed are either evil or lying to themselves through cognitive dissonance because they can't accept that the religion that they have been indoctrinated into a religion they are told is good and moral since the day they were born. Or lastly, and I think this is the majority reason by far. Most people who consider themselves Christian have never picked up and read, cover to cover, the book they think is the inspired word of God and all they know about Christianity is through their preacher and bible study that justifies this barbarity, or usually just doesn't bring it up.

Please my beautifully flawed fellow primates. Throw off the chains of religious faith and come into the light of reason. Throw away the sick commandments of the Bible and claim the rights of The Enlightenment. Give up the arrogant and grandiose claim that there is a God that cares about you, does stuff for you and made this universe all for us and accept the beautifully humble fact that we are a chromosome away from a Chimpanzee. We aren't the center of the universe. We don't know why we are here. We don't know why the universe exists. We don't even know if there is a "why" in the first place. It's surprising the comfort you can receive from being okay with not knowing all the answers. Finally, the stuff we do know exists. Black Holes, Evolution through natural selection, the beauties of science and the glory of artistic expression, human love and empathy, just all the beautiful things and processes we discover on this mossy wet rock we call Earth. These things, to me, are far more beautiful, interesting, and inspiring then that ancient bronze age Bible. Wether you are Christian or not, we are still brother and sister homo sapiens, and that's what really matters. And remember, it's ok to have sexual desires about someone that isnt your spouse, as long as you don't act on it. And even if you do, you don't deserve to go to hell but don't be surprised if a divorce is coming your way. I tease of course and Peace & Love to you all.
this was perfect. it IS almost everyone i know and i am the evil Jesus person