• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Sadistic Wickedness of the Jesus of Nazareth and The Almighty God

But most of them decided Jesus is God even tho he never said so..

And further you go from early Christianity in fact it gets worse, like banning marriage for priests and by that sole act causing a lot of damage to the world..

But most of them decided Jesus is God even tho he never said so..
Most of who? Major Church scholars over the last 2,000 years? Actually, the list of influential and credible theologians over that period is not that long. Could you reference a couple of the one’s in this (i would have thought heretical) majority?

The long thread connecting mainstream Christian theology from the beginning until now is the essential connection between the human and the divine. Which, people are sometimes surprised to learn was a laughable idea in the Roman empire and most places it went.. just ask the slaves, women, babies, children and others who’s identity only existed in the context and with the permission of their paterfamilias. Jesus is the means by which this truth is revealed and understood.

in brief, the share one essehnce Jesus cannot be God in and of himself. He can be divine certainly, but that’s not the same thing. The Christian God since at least AD 325 and the First Council of Nicea is tripartite. There is not a singular God. God exists as and within 3 distinct but not separate persons (God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit) that share one essence or nature (no exact English word for this - the original Ancient Greek was ὁμοούσιον ‘homoousion’.
And further you go from early Christianity in fact it gets worse, like banning marriage for priests and by that sole act causing a lot of damage to the world..
I’m gonna save my next 200 words for something special and hopefully related to drugs. So I’m just gonna bullet point here:

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

Catholic ≠ Christian

Eastern Orthodox

de jure de facto

Celibacy itself not the object, it is simply a demonstrative act of other Christian virtues required for clergy.. can you guess what any of them might be?

It has nothing to do with sex being sinful..

Celibacy itself not the object, it is simply a demonstrative act of other Christian virtues required for clergy.. can you guess what any of them might be?
Celibacy, poverty and obedience are the ones required by clergy. This is stacked on the virtues that all Christians are required: Prayer, Forgiveness, Love and Charity

Yeah me too, I’ll just say Catholic ≈ Christian

I should also stick to drug talk instead trying to talk to drunk “Aghoras” and bigger Christians than pope

Real Aghoras don’t say mantras aloud

Have a nice day

I was 5 years old and some Christian kid asked me if I believed in god.

I already had a well developed sense of logic by then, so I said "no".

He then told me that if I said "god kill me", I would die on the spot.

Guess what I did?

53 years later I'm still here.

Omnipotent? More like impotent beardy peado...

Yeah me too, I’ll just say Catholic ≈ Christian

I should also stick to drug talk instead trying to talk to drunk “Aghoras” and bigger Christians than pope

Real Aghoras don’t say mantras aloud

Have a nice day
And what Aghori you ever spoken to?
You taken Aghor Sanyas?
You been to Baba Keenaram Ashram?
What Anthropology papers you read on Aghor?

Guess what I did?

You're discounting the possibility that God has a higher purpose for your life than you do. You were willing to gamble with your life, but God would not gamble with your life.

Guess what I did?

Very interesting view you have of about " God"
How very Western Christian dogma you view the subject through, to give "God" a gender, state his sexual tastes & he has a beard too!!!!

Shakti Devi following humans would disagree.

Jesus was the reincarnating Adam Kadmon..

There is confusion between who is the creator..(The first thing) Adam or Jehovah..

Also you think all Religious stuff is stupid, you raise a niche sect, I'm curious what you make of Kashmir Shaivism.
No I don’t and I don’t know about Kashmir Shivaism.

I know stories about Shiva and why he’s blue about some of his incarnations, read some eps, know what represents to some groups etc.

I say Tat Sat, Boom Shiva, Shivoham & Shaktiham when I feel so and don’t impose my views and philosophy as it’s rooted in what I lived and what I read and what I saw and whom I met and when and how all of that..

I wont argue with you, you think I’m beyond stupid, I think to argue about religion and philosophy in tone we started is below stupid.

I also think atheist as FUBAR can have world-views more in sincro with true than most religious people and that most religious people, stupid or not, don’t know or forget that atheistic philosophy is almost as or as old as organised theism.

No I don’t and I don’t know about Kashmir Shivaism.

I know stories about Shiva and why he’s blue about some of his incarnations, read some eps, know what represents to some groups etc.

I say Tat Sat, Boom Shiva, Shivoham & Shaktiham when I feel so and don’t impose my views and philosophy as it’s rooted in what I lived and what I read and what I saw and whom I met and when and how all of that..

I wont argue with you, you think I’m beyond stupid, I think to argue about religion and philosophy in tone we started is below stupid.

I also think atheist as FUBAR can have world-views more in sincro with true than most religious people and that most religious people, stupid or not, don’t know or forget that atheistic philosophy is almost as or as old as organised theism.
Ram Ram.

You see the tone of this post is far better, I'm guilty of it also my brother, I can be a right swine if I've been smoking Crack & come on here & that's when @Nurse Ratched comes in her Smashan Tara form, I'm sure the Veda texts have her another form known as "Rudra"

I'm curious if you have ever followed a Religion at any point in your life & also how did you learn about "Hinduism" I assume from reading your reply it's part of the family religious belief system?

I see it quite regular at the temple, 2 days ago just after Aarti was done a guy turned up to to a full shivya puja, his kids were bored to death by it & created a game with a balloon to kill time.

It's good to debate these things as people learn, tossing out silly words gets nowhere, that last post is very constructive.

Ram Ram Babaji.
Jai Maa Durga.

I wont argue with you, you think I’m beyond stupid
No need to argue Babaji, that gets nowhere. The tone this is now being typed out is very different.

I don't think you are "beyond stupid" anymore, I agreed with your last point & honestly agree with it in part.

My Guruji is giving me a Beej / Bija mantra he got from his Aghori guru in 2 months, sadly I have work to before I'm given it.

You see how things change on a thread when you change the tone & words something of use comes out.

Ohm Namah Shivya.