• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

I've been out of town lately. The codeine killed almost all of the stimulating effects, even the enjoyable ones. There was almost no body load, and the visuals were reduced, but not by a significant amount.

30mg isn't an unbearable dose. It may be overwhelming if it's your first time. If you know the chemical it shouldn't be anything you can't handle. Just don't jump into it right away. Work your way up.

I'm still dumbfounded on the negative body load aspect. It DECREASES as you INCREASE the dosage. The enjoyable body buzz goes up, but the weakness and tension goes down. Very strange. Anyone else notice this?

I've been out of town lately. The codeine killed almost all of the stimulating effects, even the enjoyable ones. There was almost no body load, and the visuals were reduced, but not by a significant amount.

30mg isn't an unbearable dose. It may be overwhelming if it's your first time. If you know the chemical it shouldn't be anything you can't handle. Just don't jump into it right away. Work your way up.

I'm still dumbfounded on the negative body load aspect. It DECREASES as you INCREASE the dosage. The enjoyable body buzz goes up, but the weakness and tension goes down. Very strange. Anyone else notice this?

i dont see how anyone can feel it orally at less than 5 mgs.

i insufflated 8mgs. the other day and hardly noticed anything, except the flowers by my friends house looked CRAAZZYYY.

and how could someone insufflate 30 mgs. i did 10 mgs. twice with a day in between like last week, and now when i blow my nose theres a little blood in my snot. i think its the Hcl in it. BTW, my nose may be fucked up, i hav an Rx for Concerta (fake-ass ritalin:() and i used to bump on average 1 a day for prolly 1.5-2 months. i dont kno if any of you are familiar with concerta, but they hav the worst biders EVER. i have decided to give up snorting them, i eat them occasionally(and ithink ima do a massive alkaloid extraction sometime;)) but im rambling...

anyone else notice nose problems?

P.S. i think the same problem exists with ppl snorting DPT, too much Hcl

It's not that there's too much HCl. It's just that the compound is an HCl. For instance coke is really cocaine hcl. dpt is dpt hcl. you may not think of it to be an acid, but (holy crap a HUGE ass bird just flew over my house as i was typing that) umm.. where was i. the acid will tend to react more when it's in a liquid state. so if you have a runny nose before you snort it, it will burn more than if it's dry.

When something burns more than something else it has a different pH. If it is an acid, the pH is lower, which means there are more hydronium ions. EDIT: My chemistry days are far behind me. Correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

On the concerta note, don't even think of snorting it. You can crush it and 'chute it for better effects though.

NOTE: For harm reduction purposes, I felt the need to type this. DON'T SNORT 30 mgs OF 2C-I. This is a very dangerous dose. If you plan on doing over 20 mgs, it should NEVER EVER EVER be up your nose. This high of a dosage can only be confirmed safe as an oral dose. People have died snorting 2c-t-7, and I would like to have a hand in dissuading anyone from doing the same with 2c-i.

Yea i fogot , i meant 30 ORALY in cap .

NO WAY , NOT IN THE NOSE . This is not like coke , my god i thought i was to die out of pain when i did 10 mg in the nose.
I swear , you guy dont want to try sniffing this powder.

Yea i fogot , i meant 30 ORALY in cap .

NO WAY , NOT IN THE NOSE . This is not like coke , my god i thought i was to die out of pain when i did 10 mg in the nose.
I swear , you guy dont want to try sniffing this powder.

^^^^^^

yeah, its got a nasty bite. but i didn't find it THAT bad. geeze, i must be lucky or sumthing cuz ppl make it out WAY worse than what i think.

also, i really dont think that it is **too** unsafe to put it in ur nose, as long as you do it responsibly, and take into account the dosage curve. personally, i started out with ~2 mgs. and worked up to ~6 when i was trying it in the nose.

personally, i prefer the insufflated route because the come up(i find this VERY unpleasent with 2c-i) is shorter, and because short trips are easier to work with, i dont like the long-lasters unless i know that im not going to be like seeing my 'rents or something intense...

^^^^^^

yeah, its got a nasty bite. but i didn't find it THAT bad. geeze, i must be lucky or sumthing cuz ppl make it out WAY worse than what i think.

also, i really dont think that it is **too** unsafe to put it in ur nose, as long as you do it responsibly, and take into account the dosage curve. personally, i started out with ~2 mgs. and worked up to ~6 when i was trying it in the nose.

personally, i prefer the insufflated route because the come up(i find this VERY unpleasent with 2c-i) is shorter, and because short trips are easier to work with, i dont like the long-lasters unless i know that im not going to be like seeing my 'rents or something intense...

I guest its maybe possible to do with 2mg , but anyway its not for me . I cant handle pain the nose like it was and i did a lot of coke....

I guest its maybe possible to do with 2mg , but anyway its not for me . I cant handle pain the nose like it was and i did a lot of coke....

2c-i alone

To the person who asked about using 2C-I for the first time by yourself, i would definitely say, 'Don't.' My first 2C-I experience was on a lark, the day i received it. I was just too excited to wait, so i measured out 20mg (which i now realise was WAY too much for a first time...or for a second or third, really) and gulped it down with some juice. The first hour was lovely. Massive physical E-like high with very strong visuals (open- and closed-eyed). But eventually, it became just too much to bear on my own. I'm not that experienced with psychedelics, but after talking to a friend of mine following my trip, he agreed that perhaps it's best to do them in small groups, or out on the town. The next time (hopefully very soon), i will be certain to do a lower dose (maybe even a half-dose of 10mg or so), and make sure i have at least one or two fellow trippers. I'd be interested to hear what others think about this.

2c-i alone

To the person who asked about using 2C-I for the first time by yourself, i would definitely say, 'Don't.' My first 2C-I experience was on a lark, the day i received it. I was just too excited to wait, so i measured out 20mg (which i now realise was WAY too much for a first time...or for a second or third, really) and gulped it down with some juice. The first hour was lovely. Massive physical E-like high with very strong visuals (open- and closed-eyed). But eventually, it became just too much to bear on my own. I'm not that experienced with psychedelics, but after talking to a friend of mine following my trip, he agreed that perhaps it's best to do them in small groups, or out on the town. The next time (hopefully very soon), i will be certain to do a lower dose (maybe even a half-dose of 10mg or so), and make sure i have at least one or two fellow trippers. I'd be interested to hear what others think about this.

I use it as a creative tonic of sorts, snorting perhaps 5-10 mgs tops, for when I am planning to jam out on guitar or to make some collages or something creative, but still want to retain a certain applicable amount of hand eye coordination. All of the 2C compounds potentiate the "flow" factor for me, as well as being very visual. I find that snorting small amounts of it does indeed have a positive, psychedelic affect on me, but the visuals are limitted to just subtle distortions of my field of view. Nothing major, and I retain the ability to focus on shtufffff. 2C-I was especially active in this way. Perhaps it was mostly a mental tonic, waking my brain out of it's everpresent bakedness. Who knows? Only the nose knows for sure...

It does sting like an electric bug shorting out up my nose though. And the more I snort, the bigger and more electric that bug seems. (Just FYI)

8(

I use it as a creative tonic of sorts, snorting perhaps 5-10 mgs tops, for when I am planning to jam out on guitar or to make some collages or something creative, but still want to retain a certain applicable amount of hand eye coordination. All of the 2C compounds potentiate the "flow" factor for me, as well as being very visual. I find that snorting small amounts of it does indeed have a positive, psychedelic affect on me, but the visuals are limitted to just subtle distortions of my field of view. Nothing major, and I retain the ability to focus on shtufffff. 2C-I was especially active in this way. Perhaps it was mostly a mental tonic, waking my brain out of it's everpresent bakedness. Who knows? Only the nose knows for sure...

It does sting like an electric bug shorting out up my nose though. And the more I snort, the bigger and more electric that bug seems. (Just FYI)

8(

TheMMT said:
Not wise. 30mg of 2C-I up the nose could be very problematic for somebody not used to it. You should remind this to others who aren't as experienced as you :)

Yes , im agree now after reading others , i remove what i said . I think 30 is maybe too much for the first but it was fine for me .

I am going to be trying 2C-I for my first time soon. After reading this whole thread, Pihkal, and various other sources, I think the best dose to start at would be 16mg. I will measure this out on a milligram scale and take it orally using a gelcap.

I am expierenced with LSD, mushrooms, salvia, MDMA, and cannabis.

There seems to be people who enjoy this dosage with little or no side effects. I hope I am one of these people.

I will have pot on hand in case I need some calming.

Should I pre and postload with vitamins and supplements as if I was taking MDMA?

No need for any supplements if this is your first time. Even for continuous use it isn't clear what, if any, of the problems that occur stem from.

Ok, I will stick with my normal vitamins for tripping.

1 multivitamin before and after
1000mg of vitamin C before

also i will take 5-htp after if I feel that i have difficulty sleeping or any depressed feeling

Last edited:
I am a producer too, but we can't start a trend. No making posts to promote your music. Use your sig like I do.

Last edited by a moderator: