• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

Everyone, I would just like to add that mixing 2c-i with mushrooms provides a wonderful trip. Last night I had 2.5 grams of mushrooms and around 18mg of 2c-i; each element of the trip was distinct, but enhanced by the other. The patterning from the 2c-i took on a third dimennsion with help from the mushrooms. Marijuana was a necessity, certainly enhanced it for me.

funkee said:
The body buzz was getting on my nerves, and I usually feel cold, so I took 60mg of codeine. Warmed me up and got rid of all the negative body stimulation. This is an awesome combination. The codeine is relatively subtle, but it helps immensely and makes the trip far more enjoyable.

Now, that's something I'd like to hear.. :)

Would you say the codeine "weakened" the trip? No loss whatsoever? Or did it only took care of the bodyload?

Oh yeah, do you have an opiate tolerance..?

When I took 2C-I I got like anxiety and I was very up!, Would it be a good idea to take xanax with the 2C-I so that way I can remove the anxiety?

When I took 2C-I I got like anxiety and I was very up!, Would it be a good idea to take xanax with the 2C-I so that way I can remove the anxiety?

I would suggest that anything would be good to mix with 2C-I after the 6 hour mark. You get exhausted and a mellow headache, so anything to relax that is a good idea.

Also, I'm a bit scared about this blood clotting problem. My girlfriend is anemic and I'm wondering if I should take any extra precautions.

I would suggest that anything would be good to mix with 2C-I after the 6 hour mark. You get exhausted and a mellow headache, so anything to relax that is a good idea.

Also, I'm a bit scared about this blood clotting problem. My girlfriend is anemic and I'm wondering if I should take any extra precautions.

My girlfriend is anemic and I'm wondering if I should take any extra precautions

If she's anemic, I would ABSOLUTELY NOT give her 2C-I - she could start bleeding without even a cut, and that could be a big problem.

My girlfriend is anemic and I'm wondering if I should take any extra precautions

If she's anemic, I would ABSOLUTELY NOT give her 2C-I - she could start bleeding without even a cut, and that could be a big problem.

I'm now on only 2 mg of 2C-I combined with some pot and it's really nice yet subtle. Still have stomach problems though; very irritating feeling, as if I haven't eaten anything.

But this time no excessive stimulation! :)

I'm on 20 mg of 2C-I right now. I find I get less negative effects at 15-20 mg then 5-10 mg. Anyway, 2C-I is fun none-the-less.

I'm on 20 mg of 2C-I right now. I find I get less negative effects at 15-20 mg then 5-10 mg. Anyway, 2C-I is fun none-the-less.

I find I get less negative effects at 15-20 mg then 5-10 mg

Sure seems quite a lot of people say that.

Any comments on my/others theories about why this happens? (read back a bit)

I find I get less negative effects at 15-20 mg then 5-10 mg

Sure seems quite a lot of people say that.

Any comments on my/others theories about why this happens? (read back a bit)

2c-i visuals/tolerance

i recently ordered some 2c-i and tried it for the first time at 20 mg. i also tried it again 2 days later but it required 60 mgs to get the same effect. another 2 days after 40 mgs had no effect so i gave up before wasting my vial. i have never had a tolerance build up as quickly. i've gotten full effects 3 days later with other psychedelics.

anyway, for me 2c-i was almost completely visual, except for some stimulation and some free floating thoughts (less than weed). it was like being sober with a light show projected on my eyes. i have done 2c-t-7 and the visuals were very different. 2c-t-7 was mostly closed eye with moving neon patterns and objects. it had more of a mood lift, more emotions, and much more of an inner space to it. 2c-i had bizare visuals like neon lists of names and phrases out of my memory that would scroll up like a computer screen, but too fast to read, even though sometimes this took up my whole field of vision. it also had spiral patterns and lots of neon/pastel colors and lines that made it hard to see at times. i think 2c-i would go great with something else (went well with alcohol, added a buzz to it), but on its own it had no emotional, spiritual, or mental effects. could this be dosage? it seems the visuals would blind me if i took any more. also, does anyone know of any other good 2c-i combos?

2c-i visuals/tolerance

i recently ordered some 2c-i and tried it for the first time at 20 mg. i also tried it again 2 days later but it required 60 mgs to get the same effect. another 2 days after 40 mgs had no effect so i gave up before wasting my vial. i have never had a tolerance build up as quickly. i've gotten full effects 3 days later with other psychedelics.

anyway, for me 2c-i was almost completely visual, except for some stimulation and some free floating thoughts (less than weed). it was like being sober with a light show projected on my eyes. i have done 2c-t-7 and the visuals were very different. 2c-t-7 was mostly closed eye with moving neon patterns and objects. it had more of a mood lift, more emotions, and much more of an inner space to it. 2c-i had bizare visuals like neon lists of names and phrases out of my memory that would scroll up like a computer screen, but too fast to read, even though sometimes this took up my whole field of vision. it also had spiral patterns and lots of neon/pastel colors and lines that made it hard to see at times. i think 2c-i would go great with something else (went well with alcohol, added a buzz to it), but on its own it had no emotional, spiritual, or mental effects. could this be dosage? it seems the visuals would blind me if i took any more. also, does anyone know of any other good 2c-i combos?

in my experiences and the experiences of people with whom i've been, weed makes it alot easier for your mind to "accept" the 2ci trip. in fact, i won't even bother with 2ci unless i can smoke at the come up, right before the peak, and for the come down. i've had a few drinks with 2ci and the 2ci eventually totally overtook any buzz from the alc i'd had, but, in general, i wouldn't recomend alcohol with 2ci. alcohol tends to stomp out any clarity a trip might have and leave you in a place of uncertainty and general confusion and makes it alot easier for you to get uncontrolable nausea.

in my experiences and the experiences of people with whom i've been, weed makes it alot easier for your mind to "accept" the 2ci trip. in fact, i won't even bother with 2ci unless i can smoke at the come up, right before the peak, and for the come down. i've had a few drinks with 2ci and the 2ci eventually totally overtook any buzz from the alc i'd had, but, in general, i wouldn't recomend alcohol with 2ci. alcohol tends to stomp out any clarity a trip might have and leave you in a place of uncertainty and general confusion and makes it alot easier for you to get uncontrolable nausea.

hmmm... interesting, seems effects really do vary wildly between individuals. i'm a person who doesn't get deep mental effects from many psychedlics untill i'm in heroic dose territory, but the visuals are all there. it's impossible to draw a consensus in this place but i'd say that sounds not uncommon, 2C-I isn't a deep experience for some people. it depends on indvidual baseline mood and psychology a hell of a lot.

some say pot is essiential with 2C-i some say it ruins it, but you could try that instead of alcohol. 2C-I plus a little opiate like codeine sounds like a brilliant combination.

abstain for a week or two and your tolerance should come back. you realise 60mg is pushing uncharted territory, i'd put 40mg as a 'safe' (if that word can ever apply here) upper limit.

hmmm... interesting, seems effects really do vary wildly between individuals. i'm a person who doesn't get deep mental effects from many psychedlics untill i'm in heroic dose territory, but the visuals are all there. it's impossible to draw a consensus in this place but i'd say that sounds not uncommon, 2C-I isn't a deep experience for some people. it depends on indvidual baseline mood and psychology a hell of a lot.

some say pot is essiential with 2C-i some say it ruins it, but you could try that instead of alcohol. 2C-I plus a little opiate like codeine sounds like a brilliant combination.

abstain for a week or two and your tolerance should come back. you realise 60mg is pushing uncharted territory, i'd put 40mg as a 'safe' (if that word can ever apply here) upper limit.