• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

In my expieriences 2c-i has very little "mindfuck" or introspection. 2c-i for me was always slight stimulation, strange visual hallcinations they are like none ive ever had b4 you have to kinda look for the good hallucinations, it makes me laugh at everything watch a funny movie. Mushrooms and tyrptamines have a high "mindfuck" for me. I forget how to do basic things, forget how to comprehend things,confused.

Yes. I thought it might have just been them freaking out, since 4 hours seems to be the ingestion peak point. Perhaps some MAOI mixing, I thought. Perhaps Teletubbies were on.

Yes. I thought it might have just been them freaking out, since 4 hours seems to be the ingestion peak point. Perhaps some MAOI mixing, I thought. Perhaps Teletubbies were on.

^^ very true. I was once tripping on 2C-I while 1 other tripped on LSA, 2 others on mushrooms. One that was on mushrooms was a tweakball 14 year-old that literally verbalized the confusion that we all heard in our minds, ie. tunnel confusion, randomness, 'telephone' hearing, perception distortion.. and he would babble out-loud the random reflections that confused everyone, sometimes running around repeating the confusion and twirling around comically.. and me being on 2C-I would laugh uncontrollably at this. Everyone else was purplexed as hell; the guy on LSA had his eyes popping out of his head in utter amazement at his lack of grasp on the situation. The other guy on mushrooms simply said, 'I don't get it. I try to do things like walk around but I fail at it and sit down again.'

2CI also cause memory lost for me at hight dose .
example1: Cant remember when someone arrived from a trip , even if he arrived the same day i did the 2ci .
example2: cant remember where a restaurant is , even if i live around here for more 17 years .

2CI kick in faster if i eat somethings with it . I mean something small .
Taste of 2ci really sux for me .

It is possible to take 60mg in the same day without dying .
It is also possible to take an other hit of 2ci at the end of the first hit .
At 60mg , the bodyload is getting a bit annoying but low dose codein fix this problem .

I will never do more than 30mg in the same day again.

example1: Cant remember when someone arrived from a trip , even if he arrived the same day i did the 2ci .
example2: cant remember where a restaurant is , even if i live around here for more 17 years .

2CI kick in faster if i eat somethings with it . I mean something small .
Taste of 2ci really sux for me .

It is possible to take 60mg in the same day without dying .
It is also possible to take an other hit of 2ci at the end of the first hit .
At 60mg , the bodyload is getting a bit annoying but low dose codein fix this problem .

I will never do more than 30mg in the same day again.

sorry

forgive the bear if he dosen't respond any more to the ci stuff....The bear will wait until the real macoy arrives via pigon courier dropping little blots of clear liquid on my sheet of waiting paper....To much mixed and weird results..I like it...I hate it...it fucked me up for a week afterwards...ect..... Why in the fuck did Tim Leary have to die...........Make some straight up good shit to get me trippin without all the bad shit or fuck off and go back to chemistry class...sorry, to be so brazen...but duty calls... Make some Mda...some MdMa, some LsD, some Silly sigh bennnnnnnnn or something that gets me there without a painful withdrawl and lets talk...otherwise... Im too fucking old too to put my old heart through the shit...long live real LSD......................the bear:p

i actually thought 2c-i was a pretty interesting psychadelic in that it had no mindfuck for me at all, even when i did the 100mg dose. in fact, the only thing i noticed different about my mood or thoughts at all was just the absolute elation i was experiencing as a result of how incredibly cool everything looked.

i actually thought 2c-i was a pretty interesting psychadelic in that it had no mindfuck for me at all, even when i did the 100mg dose. in fact, the only thing i noticed different about my mood or thoughts at all was just the absolute elation i was experiencing as a result of how incredibly cool everything looked.

DMX said:

This could also be attributed to use of other substances. Have you smoked weed during the trip? Or something else, like alcohol..?

StagnantReaction said:

Here's a song I wrote with some friends about the Red Telletubby. Now while I admit is has very little to do with 2C-I, the song was made under the influence of DXM, which I have on more than a few occasions taken in conjunction with 2C-I (as well as with other 2Cxx chemz) and each time had a very potent and beneficial experience. So in a weird tangential kevin bacon kinda way, this post was on topic.

8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Boohbah is amazing on 2C-I. Check your local listings. It's on at 12:30pm on PBS for me (chicago), which is perfect for stoners who sleep late..

Irate_Scotsman said:

I was the whole time, and am, acutely aware of the presence of 50mg of l-tyrosine (THE amino acid dopamine/(nor)epinephrine precursor (!!)) and 50mg l-glutamine in a powerful "peak performance" multivitamin I've been taking... I took two during the day I dropped - one when I woke up, one roughly one hour after I had taken the 2C-I.
I guess that's 'body load,' huh? Perhaps it's a bad idea to do the whole dopamine preload thing... even if you don't know you're really doing it. Thankfully it was in a multivitamin - standard l-tyrosine supplements are of 500mg size - Ouchhhh (!!).
It's disconcerting to think that taking as little as 100mg of free amino acid l-tyrosine while one is fasting, and only 50mg while one has a dopamine-lookin' compound in one's brain, could potentially shift the equilibrium at dopamine production sites enough to cause a potentially dangerous catecholamine cascade!

8o 8o 8o

Normal supplements of L-Tyrosine are 1000-6000mg per day.....! Idiosyncratic reaction aside, preloading for dopamine with 2C's appears to be a hazard!! To think I was going to experiment with preloading!

Irate_Scotsman said:

I was the whole time, and am, acutely aware of the presence of 50mg of l-tyrosine (THE amino acid dopamine/(nor)epinephrine precursor (!!)) and 50mg l-glutamine in a powerful "peak performance" multivitamin I've been taking... I took two during the day I dropped - one when I woke up, one roughly one hour after I had taken the 2C-I.
I guess that's 'body load,' huh? Perhaps it's a bad idea to do the whole dopamine preload thing... even if you don't know you're really doing it. Thankfully it was in a multivitamin - standard l-tyrosine supplements are of 500mg size - Ouchhhh (!!).
It's disconcerting to think that taking as little as 100mg of free amino acid l-tyrosine while one is fasting, and only 50mg while one has a dopamine-lookin' compound in one's brain, could potentially shift the equilibrium at dopamine production sites enough to cause a potentially dangerous catecholamine cascade!

8o 8o 8o

Normal supplements of L-Tyrosine are 1000-6000mg per day.....! Idiosyncratic reaction aside, preloading for dopamine with 2C's appears to be a hazard!! To think I was going to experiment with preloading!

Got one question

How many tablespoons would equal 20mgs.....?

and anyone ever enjoy smokeing/snorting....

I hear it's better oral and have heard very little ,about alternative routes of admission

It's not like adding sugar to coffee

MagicalDemoticVenTOP said:
Got one question

How many tablespoons would equal 20mgs.....?

and anyone ever enjoy smokeing/snorting....

I hear it's better oral and have heard very little ,about alternative routes of admission

Wow. Seriously, get a scale before you hurt yourself. As far as tablespoons.. well.. Try not to take much more than a tablespoon of 2C-I. However if you're trying to NOT kill yourself and actually enjoy yourself, ditch the tablespoon and SEARCH for "liquid measurement"

Oh, and get a scale. If you can afford 2C-I, you can afford a scale. How much $$ is a mind worth I wonder :)

i have a scale, but it doesn't measure in mg's....

I'm trying to get an idea of how much powder 20mg's would be?

I guess i'll bump little lines and wait untill i get an idea of how it works.

btw, anyone ever mix 2c-i with dxm?

Last edited:
do a search...
use the solution's mesurement tech.
snort product you don't know how harmfull they are is not really smart.
go to trip report and do a search...

it's already well to ask before you do it.