• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

i dont think it was impure. first i trust the source. also the trip i described above was about 45 min to an hour after taking 20 mg, and had amazing OEV's that lasted maybe 5 hours. but i agree that trying 60 mg at once is risky and bad judgement. however, i also noticed no physical side effects besides a few hot flashes and a mild speedy feeling. i should also add that the 60 mg was 30+30 mg spaced 2 hours apart.

i dont think it was impure. first i trust the source. also the trip i described above was about 45 min to an hour after taking 20 mg, and had amazing OEV's that lasted maybe 5 hours. but i agree that trying 60 mg at once is risky and bad judgement. however, i also noticed no physical side effects besides a few hot flashes and a mild speedy feeling. i should also add that the 60 mg was 30+30 mg spaced 2 hours apart.

---
> Alcohol is bad. Period.
---
Actually, I've seen reports that suggest that, when used responsibly, alcohol can be healthy.
---
Namaste,
Cliff

Blowmonkey said:
I'm now on only 2 mg of 2C-I combined with some pot and it's really nice yet subtle. Still have stomach problems though; very irritating feeling, as if I haven't eaten anything.

But this time no excessive stimulation! :)

lol , i dont understand how you feel something at 2mg since i did 10 mg (nose door) and it was VERY Very light .
How much you wieght?

Blowmonkey said:
I'm now on only 2 mg of 2C-I combined with some pot and it's really nice yet subtle. Still have stomach problems though; very irritating feeling, as if I haven't eaten anything.

But this time no excessive stimulation! :)

lol , i dont understand how you feel something at 2mg since i did 10 mg (nose door) and it was VERY Very light .
How much you wieght?

Weight isn't a factor with 2C-I and many other chems. I'm just sensitive to this substance; most likely the whole 2Cxx family.

englishmartin said:
with such a small amount of 2mg does the duration change at all and how does it compare to a 15mg trip

I can only compare it to a 12 mg trip, but even 12 mg was a little bit too much for me (too much body-load). You could compare my 12 mg dose to maybe a 20 mg dose if 15 is enough for you. At 12 mg the trip lasted approximately 7-8 hours with a generally "cracked out feeling" that lasted throughout the next day. At 2 mg it lasted ~5, with no trouble sleeping at the 7 hour mark, nothing bad the next day.

The bigger dose kicked in faster, within 25 minutes I already felt a difference. With the 2 mg it took a full hour to notice something. Also, the bigger dose pretty much was 1 big peak and the smaller had a peak of 2-3 hours..

Weight isn't a factor with 2C-I and many other chems. I'm just sensitive to this substance; most likely the whole 2Cxx family.

englishmartin said:
with such a small amount of 2mg does the duration change at all and how does it compare to a 15mg trip

I can only compare it to a 12 mg trip, but even 12 mg was a little bit too much for me (too much body-load). You could compare my 12 mg dose to maybe a 20 mg dose if 15 is enough for you. At 12 mg the trip lasted approximately 7-8 hours with a generally "cracked out feeling" that lasted throughout the next day. At 2 mg it lasted ~5, with no trouble sleeping at the 7 hour mark, nothing bad the next day.

The bigger dose kicked in faster, within 25 minutes I already felt a difference. With the 2 mg it took a full hour to notice something. Also, the bigger dose pretty much was 1 big peak and the smaller had a peak of 2-3 hours..

That's why I'm hesitant to try a larger dose; eventhough this may get rid of the body-load for many, I'm just not willing to take that risk.. For all I know It doesn't get rid of the un-pleasantness and I'm stuck with a hell-of-a-ride.

This one is so potent, I don't really like to mess around with it. Next time for me will probably be around the 8 mg, see how that works out.

I once took 6mg 2ci and i didn't like it. I mostly felt uncomfortable, with no real positive effects or visuals and it still gave me insomnia for quite a while afterwards.

I once took 6mg 2ci and i didn't like it. I mostly felt uncomfortable, with no real positive effects or visuals and it still gave me insomnia for quite a while afterwards.

wow, it really is strange how many different people react to drugs differently. For me the body load for 2c-i is pretty minimal; mainly some stomach pains, but they are nothing some pot can't cure. Perhaps the trick to the drug is if you can get over the negative side effects, you can experience what it really has to offer...

Whatever, this is all rambling of a person who is currently on around 14mg 2c-i (snorted), so don't take me too seriously.

I have some valium and I was thinking of taking 20mg of it So that I can remove the anxiety I get from 2C-I.

Is this a good idea? :)

i took the same amount of valium to ease the discomfort of a 2c-i comedown a while back. Was fine with me but there are of course no studies/little anecdotal experience to assure you that for you this is a good idea.

i took the same amount of valium to ease the discomfort of a 2c-i comedown a while back. Was fine with me but there are of course no studies/little anecdotal experience to assure you that for you this is a good idea.

D'oh said:

Like i said , i did 10mg sniffed and i got no visual effect .

Try 30 , and you will see a lot of color . Those color are just amazing .

i sampled 19 mgs a couple of nights ago. 100% got my grade A stamp of approval. i should have a report up on erowid in a couple of days.

DMX said:
Like i said , i did 10mg sniffed and i got no visual effect .

Try 30 , and you will see a lot of color . Those color are just amazing .

Not wise. 30mg of 2C-I up the nose could be very problematic for somebody not used to it. You should remind this to others who aren't as experienced as you :)