• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i snorted an unknown ammount of DOC, i would say 3mg-6mg range last night and tripped my face off, then i eat a blue dove and i was really fucked up. Now today im injesting 5mg witha friend. DOC blows DOI outta the water, like it was stated above better visuals and less body load. DOC and mdxx or i thought it was mdxx, couldnt really tell because i was tripping, but boy did it feel good.

It is this kind of pathetically irresponsible behaviour that is going to get people hurt and get this drug scheduled.

Be hEre NoW biAAtch!

i'm in the process of scanning each page into a PDF file right now, just trying to figure out how to figure it all out so you can print it out and alskdjf;alksjdf

yeah so i decided to Mmmm... *sniff* some DOC myself tonight... OOPS! bwhahaha.

I think i remember about when i sniffed it, and how long it took to come on and that sort of shizzbizzleness, so i'll try to keep notes and sho sho

fourty four? where's my fourty? 40oz of freedom, free the weed, john sinclair and DOC, the docTOR is in the house now i'm smokin a fat DOC/DMT combo dipped BANGIN' hydro stinkin' blunt with my man john sinclair over in amsterdam just chillin peaking oops peaceing something like that anywaly..

hmm ya know, DOC does make me horny actually... would make a really great psychedelic to engage in whatever kinky activities you may be into with a partner, or a big group DOC orgy, all smoking DMT.. ohhh yeah..

uh huh... yeah so seeing my own DNA floating around in the air and yin yang's everywhere and this and that.. and all the meaning with it all, dunno if DOM would top this, lol i'm not coon tooncerrera bout tasting any 4-methyl

two five to the motherfuckin DIMETHOXY BITCH amphetamine anytime soon

i'd really love for the universe to bless me with actually ENOUGH LSD to ingest at once to see what LSD can do because so far DOC is like acid but.. better...that's some wierd paradox because like d00d, thats impossible, but... whoa... but.. wait.. whoa...

Please don't post incoherent garbage like this in this forum. Its pointless.

So personally I am not too worried about a DOC overdose, because it feels much less poisonous to the body than DOI.

Less so than LSD even.

Which is exactly what some people thought about 2c-t-7. It seemed very clean and didn't give them any body load at all. Then one of their friends died.

I'm wondering whether to close this thread, as its seeming pointless, if not counterproductive. Bluelight is supposed to be harm reduction forum, not a hype forum. If you guys want to hype this drug up and ignore the risks you are taking go to 'hip forums' or whatever. Bluelight is not here for you guys to spread hype and ignore risks. So unless people here cut it with all the hype and start talking about how they measure doses, how to titrate one's personal dose spacing out experiences, how not to mix this drug with other drugs the first few times you do it, and how the toxicity of this drug is completely uknown which is why one should proceed with extreme caution, then I'm going to have to close this thead.

And don't start a debate with me over it either, or I'll just close it.

Which is exactly what some people thought about 2c-t-7. It seemed very clean and didn't give them any body load at all. Then one of their friends died.

I'm wondering whether to close this thread, as its seeming pointless, if not counterproductive. Bluelight is supposed to be harm reduction forum, not a hype forum. If you guys want to hype this drug up and ignore the risks you are taking go to 'hip forums' or whatever. Bluelight is not here for you guys to spread hype and ignore risks. So unless people here cut it with all the hype and start talking about how they measure doses, how to titrate one's personal dose spacing out experiences, how not to mix this drug with other drugs the first few times you do it, and how the toxicity of this drug is completely uknown which is why one should proceed with extreme caution, then I'm going to have to close this thead.

And don't start a debate with me over it either, or I'll just close it.

Well first of all you know if you closed this thread, you'd see for the next months ahead like 5 new DOC threads a day, like "whats a good dose to stick up my ass?" or .. well you know.. you'd end up having to tie them all together into some kind of mega DOC thread at the end anyway. (i'm NOT debating! its just what i see happening)

So lets make the risks clear - like you said.. just because it 'feels safe' doesn't mean you can take 100mg's and not end up dead.

So i'm wondering for most of you are you measuring it properly? With a scale? A known amount of powder (gotta be known!) dissolved into water etc (you can dissolve 50mg's of DOC into 50mL's of water so 1mL = 1mg).

Yeah - DOC ain't like DOI.. its not like your taking some DOI and "need" some kind of "boost" with some 2C-E added in.. etc.. take it on its own, start out low no need to immediately jump in and eat 5mg's because other people have (and most people seem to think 5mg is a pretty strong strong dose).

Also I recommend just taking it orally honestly, I did the snort test last night and it worked but really no real benefits when orally it comes on so fast anyway, yada yada.. just eat the stuff.

I've heard of a couple people taking 6mg's and it suprassing ALL of their high dose LSD experiences by FAR, one person this morning was online talking to me about his trip last night on 6-7mg where for a couple hours he just became one with the universe and was pretty much unable to do much of anything - said it was so deep , well i'll cut and paste some,

i stepped outside of my normal cognitive ability and was able to reperceive it in such depth that it basically got to a point where it hits a code in the matrics that shuts it all down for a while

...i have to reestablish my typing skills, my motor associations i guess

----

I'll also add in, with *ME* i've noticed, but this might just be me - because I get sleep paralysis pretty regularly.. (when my body goes into sleep mode but my mind is still awake, happens very often with me normally), that its real easy to lay down and just fall asleep on DOC, almost relaxing in a way, but for me while tripping, entering the 'sleeping' stage / when my body shuts off it gets REAL trippy.. incredible..beautiful really, i'll play with it in my mind and eventually i'll see a vision/image or something thats just so vivid and full of meaning etc that it "wakes me up" and i'll jump up out of the half asleep mode.

BlueD, i see your point with the mescal. I completely agree. Too bad there isnt a bunch of mescal HCL floatin' around, that would at least take one bad thing off your list :\

PS- LMFAO at Yaesutom. Thx man. :) 8o 8)

gloggawogga said:
Hmm. That's a very good point to take in to consideration people.

"where for a couple hours he just became one with the universe and was pretty much unable to do much of anything - said it was so deep"---hmmm,smells like Mescaline.Had one +4 with 360mg mescaline hcl salt,I mean after 27 years of searching God it finally was revealed to me I was so overwhelmed.Why comparing LSD to DOC?Mescaline is THE reference phenethylamine.

From what I read about the minor body load,it must be superior to DOM where theres a bit a nasty comedown phase T+8-20h,the psych. effects are mostly over after 7-9 hours.No sleep before 20h possible.Though the erotic is unbeatable.From what I read if 6mg is an almost over the top dose,it must be more potent than DOM (10-14mg here,personally I have tried 10 but this was a bit too forced.The best exp. have been at 3-5mg).DOC might have also a steeper dose response curve,so be careful.

^^
Because DOC is a lot more like LSD than it is like mescaline.

But I agree with you on DOM, that is the same impression I got. On DOC the comedown is quite pleasant and the psychedelic effects possibly last longer and you can get to bed ealier on top of that.

Glogga, you have no place saying to people who've actually tried DOC that they are spewing "hype". And as far as I know there is no code of conduct concerning how proper one's English must be in order to post on Bluelight unless it is slanderous or offensive. What you call "incoherent garbage" was probably pretty entertaining for most of us to read, as well as containing additional info on a little-known chem that is set to hit the major leagues.

We need all the info we can get on this one and we need it fast. If your motivation really is safety, I'd suggest you stop criticizing every other post. Kinda like I suggested taking down the posts where people ate 15mg 2C-I thinking it was DOC and posted how that shit was all weak in the contaminated thread that contained very little legitimate info (besides my quote from PiHKAL).

Are you the only PD mod at the moment? Oh, by the way, threatening to close what must rank among the most important few threads on Bluelight right now -- simply because each poster has not written a full trip report with every single detail -- well, in that case I suggest you resign.

Because in the next few weeks/months there is going to be a shitload of good, valuable (although maybe not deserving an A+ for grammar and using enough references) information on DOC coming out. And a good bit of that is going to be coming from me. So if you got a problem with people in this thread take it to PMs so we can just ignore it. Otherwise let's keep all this fresh info flowing!

bluedolphin said:
What you call "incoherent garbage" was probably pretty entertaining for most of us to read, as well as containing additional info on a little-known chem that is set to hit the major leagues.

You've got to admit that what yaesutom wrote back there did not contain any info at all, rather it was just a rant on how royally it fucked him up that night.. Well, that's not telling me anything.

isn't that essentially a mini trip report? how is that not telling one anything?

Please.. A trip report..? The only things that I could make out of that post of his were that he got horny and that DOC is better than LSD.. Which is pretty much garbage. The follow-up post is full of useful info (well, more-so), but that post prior to that isn't. That's what glogga was hinting at..

If you cannot write something coherent when you're tripping, come back later when you're not tripping and are able to form something that does make sense. This has always been a rule of thumb on any drug related messageboard I frequent.

Definitely not the best trip report Yaesutom's ever written ;) ... but he had a dose range and you could tell that it was a pretty high dose, but apparently smooth on the body and now we know that insufflating DOC is not exponentially more intense or dangerous...soooo, it's something.

Definitely not worthless garbage.

And glogga I gotta thank you for being the first moderator to warn me [update, 2 warnings] on Bluelight. I remember when I was a mod, actually a double mod for a while, I definitely never powertripped over such a retarded and insignificant disagreement. If you start arguments and can't handle dealing with them don't think it makes you the better man to send me an PM and use CLAWSv.3.01 or whatever you got now. Delete this whole thread for all I care (I mean, I started both of the ones you merged together)... Bluelight Trip Reports has all the real info on DOC.

jesus christ, why the fuck is everyone tripping? no pun intended.:\
Before everyone started pms'ing all over hte place, i thought this thread was definately informative. Any infomation on this drug is good information...it doesnt matter if it was safe or "getto" :D

Im done arguing. this is really stupid.

it doesnt matter if it was safe or "getto"

It does.

now we know that insufflating DOC is not exponentially more intense or dangerous

Intense, maybe, but not any more dangerous, I don't know. One or a few reports don't really mean anything. Snorting usually means a smaller safety margin, higher blood concentrations, more side-effects, etc. I don't think DOC is going to be any different.

^Let me clarify. Any information is good information..because it educates us more on the subject. If something unsafe was done, at least we know the results. I'd rather know the results of something done unsafely, than know nothing about it at all.

However, i do appreciate your role in keeping the order or safety. It just seems like you're comming acrossed a little harsh. No offense intended.

^^
Absolutely right. If somebody eats 20mg of DOC, I want to know what happened. Heck, I bet 3-4 mg of this stuff would send me straight to heaven for 10 hours, but I want to know the upper dose limits. And unfortunately the only way we're going to find that out is if somebody comes in and says,,

"2 days ago me and my buddy ate some doc this kid we knew put on some sugarcubes. said it was like acid but longer and each cube had like 2 milligrams. my boy said 1-2 sugarcubes would have us trippin ballz so cuz he said it wa s like acid and normally we eat 4-10 hits of acid for a good trip. so we started with 4 sugarcubes each and after an hour we were pretty high but not as much as we expected so we ate another 3 sugarcubes,, figuring it might still kick in a little more.. next thing we knew we were tripping balls like way more hardcore than any acid trip. I left my body for like the whole night and came to in the morning and still tripped face all the next day"

To this potential future poster, I say, "thanks for taking the time to post that online".

Why all the twisting about yaesutom, surely if you don't rate what he wrote can't you just ignore it? Really he was obviously "under the influence" and what he posted revealed this but so what, he's generally coherent and contributes decent stuff and i for one have no idea why you're getting at him, it seems very silly/childish to me.
zophen.8(

From the forum guidelines:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=74565

4. Please use spell check and try to write full and understandable sentences. Remember that Bluelight is not based in the UK or USA, and many Bluelighters speak English as a second or even third language. If the moderators of this forum, all of whom speak English as their primary language, can not understand what you write then I doubt anyone else will either. Also, being that this is a forum for advanced discussion; proper grammar is somewhat expected. We are not saying you need an editor with a degree in English for everything you post. Just try to use spell check and form understandable sentences as much as possible.

Now its in the rules and two mods are telling you guys its not appropriate. Put simply, its not want we want bluelight to be. And its not usefull if its semi-coherent and people are likely to misintrepret it. Furthermore, yaesutom can write better than that. If he's tripping he can post later.

Now thats it. Lets talk about DOC, in coherent English.

now we know that insufflating DOC is not exponentially more intense or dangerous...soooo, it's something.

No, one report doesn't mean shit. Yaesutom didn't even tell you the dose or what his tolerance was at the time (he trips quite often). People snorted 2c-t-7 and didn't have problems either. Then someone died.

Yeah but who is actually going to read a post like that and think "great idea wow i must do this also", i can't think that anyone would. One thing though i'm sure we can all agree on is that DOC certainly hit the spot as far as he was concerned.Anyway forget this as you said-back to DOC.
zophen

Status
Not open for further replies.