• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toltec said:
^^Yeah but! i'ts not as difficult to make like LSD is, and I bet alot cheaper to make also. Look at LSD, MDMA it's still around only because of the way it makes one feel!=D But then where's all the DOM @:\

Although I wonder how long it may last if stored properly. Any guesses\?

This tread is gonna get big=D
cheers

Well DOM was introduced to the black market extremely recklessly -- therefore it is almost notorious in it's reputation and since it's been scheduled I doubt anybody is going through much trouble to make any.

Regarding how long DOC will last if stored... my assumption is that this is a pretty stable molecule. I bet you could leave it sitting out in the air for quite some time and it wouldn't degrade. But I don't know jack about chemistry... just a guess :)

^Well it's definately more stable than acid. You dont have to worry about turning the light on in your room and cooking the stuff to death. jk.

EDIT- Oh yeah, BD..I edited my old post in this thread where i said i took 12-14mg and it wasnt that good, blah blah etc.

bluedolphin said:
Yes gloggawogga I know there was already a thread. But since at the time all the "DOC" everyone was getting was really 2C-I... that thread was pretty much useless.

The *real* DOC info starts at post #53. I kinda think this thread should be unsplit and everything before that tossed out... because somebody might read this thread without finishing it and decide to do like 14mg of DOC their first time!

Now it is known that this substance packs a punch at 2-4 mg!

No the real DOC information does not start at post #53 it starts at post #1, read it, please. And there numerous other posts prior to #53 that are clearly about DOC. Furthermore, if there is any DOC on the market that is contaminated with 2c-i then information about that needs to be in a DOC thread, so that people will know that they might have a contaminated batch. So a wiser approach would be for me to go through and edit some the reports where it appears it might not have really been DOC with a boldface comment indicating so. This way poeple won't be mislead and instead will have information that is more complete. Of course, I won't get any thanks for taking the time to do that but thats allright I'm in this for spiritual growth not fun ;)

I am concerned that this chemical is actually TOO good. In other words, it may blow up pretty quickly and get scheduled. Which would really suck.

Two years poeple where hyping up 2c-e as being in the order of magnitude of LSD and yet it still isn't scheduled. In order for the DEA to emergency schedule a drug the law requires the to show the the drugs has "potential for abuse" and is a "hazard to public safety". The latter, hazard to public safety, requires that there be deaths, hospitilzations, crimes, or some other fallout from the drug. This was the case with 2c-t-7, BZP, AMT, and 5-meo-dipt. So IOW, what I'm saying is as long the all the hype about DOC being the new LSD doesn't lead some idiot to do a thumbprint of it, its unikely it will be scheduled any time soon. Of course, not being scheduled won't stop them from busting vendors, so enjoy it while it lasts.

I guess people are smart enough to read between the lines. BTW the DOC "market" is no longer contaminated so I see no reason to leave all that 2C-I info up in a thread that's supposed to be about DOC... but there will be plenty of good info out soon enough.

The difference with DOC is that it actually lives up to the hype... if you want to call it hype. All I'm saying is I've tried a lot of different psychedelics / research chemicals and nothing except LSD comes close to this one.

Those who have tried it agree.... this could go mainstream. If LSD producers don't start pumping out more/better/cheaper acid, DOC could easily take it's place.

And that's what makes me nervous. It's not just about overdoses, it's about publicity in general. Anything *good* that becomes too popular is in danger as of its creation.

gloggawogga said:
No the real DOC information does not start at post #53 it starts at post #1, read it, please.

You just told me to read my own post. Now you're just trying too hard 8)

DexterMeth said:
^Luckily it's not that difficult for chemists to make.

Good point. If it does blow up to the extent of the classic, traditional psychedelics, at least we won't have to rely on the few people who can get precursors and follow through with a quality synth.

Of course I am comparing DOC to LSD again. It can't be helped.

I guess people are smart enough to read between the lines. BTW the DOC "market" is no longer contaminated so I see no reason to leave all that 2C-I info up in a thread that's supposed to be about DOC... but there will be plenty of good info out soon enough.

You don't know if some of it is still around, being sold second hand or whatever. And regardless, its still good information for people to know so that they will know that all research chemicals sold are not necessarily what they are advertised to be.

The difference with DOC is that it actually lives up to the hype...

I've had at least one person say that to me about nearly every research chemical.

You just told me to read my own post. Now you're just trying too hard

Well, sir, you told me that all 52 posts before yours weren't about DOC and I should split them out. The fact is more than half of are about DOC, and the rest are about what has sold as DOC, which is good information for people to know.

If LSD producers don't start pumping out more/better/cheaper acid, DOC could easily take it's place.

And that's what makes me nervous. It's not just about overdoses,

You've got a point there if it starts appearing in blotters. Then we'll soon have overdoses, hospitializations, etc, as its very unlikely the LD50/ED50 for DOC is anywhere near that of LSD. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I don't think any of the DOx's should appear on blotter and be marketed to the general public -- the trips seem very intense and very long lived usually. That alone will be enough to put some people in the hospital if they ingest a couple of tabs thinking it's acid...

^^I don't ether, But!

LSD was very intence also and 12 to 18 hrs and is suppose to be like that! That's how it was in the 70's, if memory recalls. It was Very potent and pure most of the time at least the LSD in the San Francisico Bay area was.

Ppl should not sell it saying it's acid; sure, but greed does! Also it seems, concidering how very small the dose is, that putting it onto blotter is an easy way to store it. If you dont have a scale you'll use liquid measurment instead. though you better make sure you have exact weight. solution is not the solution scales are!

This is why we talk about this here at BL, right. What I learn here im gona tell my friends i.e. hey thats not LSD thats DOB!. and the word should spread hopefully enough ppl will hear it to prevent a OD.

This is the real world we live in, Shit happens. And it all ways will. That's how us humans, unfortunately learn. Trial and error, eons of trials and errors.8(

At best I suppose I'm doning my part, this is what bluelight is suppose to be all about any how!

I have witnessed people eat unreal amounts of DOI and suffered no ill consequences except for an extremely long trip. So personally I am not too worried about a DOC overdose, because it feels much less poisonous to the body than DOI.

Less so than LSD even.

That is, assuming people don't snort a gram of the stuff...

If you ever hear of someone snorting a gram of this stuff, give me their addy so i can personal wreak havoc on their soul. :)

And BD, just because something feels really nice and smooth, doesnt mean there isnt a pretty low OD thresh hold..i'm just saying. I'd rather you be right, and that one can take like 100 times the amount suggested, and the result being that they just trip really intensely for a while. Maybe this is the case...and maybe not. Who really knows? I'd like to, that's for sure.

the scarry thing is the margin for error when people who want to get "high" go out on a uest looking for DOC because of all the hype and take careless efforts to measure an dosage by eyeballing it out, i think its safe to say it is impossible to eyeball 2-4mg of anything even if you KNOW you have only 8mg. just mho

Yeah, but it's not an eyeballed portion of 8mg is gonna kill you. Come on now.

just out of curiosity, is the doc that people are currently consuming being produced by chemists you know personally or by internet suppliers. because if it is the latter, there is the potential for a lot of unknown impurities no? ( saw the lab analysis stuff, but it wasn't compelling)

^this may be true, but you should also consider that internet suppliers like to have a good rep in order to gain more customers, not to mention locking in the return custies. Generally an online supplier that offers the more rare and less known chems isn't going to fuck with you and offer an inferior product...the places you want to look out for are ones like www.cheaplegalhighsMAANN!.com or www.LEGALACIDDUDE!.com

i dont know, just my take on it. :\

I can't wait to try DOC.

I have tripped on DOI before and am currently tripping on DOI. DOI is the best thing I have tried. Definately most euphoric.Lots of cosmic/spiritual/mystical feelings. And it is most visual substance I have tried. It also lasts a long time, I like long trips. It has few side effects, and they are insignificant.

If DOC is better than DOI then it would be like the perfect drug.

The shit I used before, thinking it was doc was just 2c-i

yup it was fire i ate 2 1/2 and i'm a real tiny chic i felt like i was gonna explode from the inside out and it last like forever everyone still felt the efffets 36 hours later better than doi 4sure good visuals, more calm than 2ci

it was the easiest trip i had on my dod for sure i could feel wht everything i put into me did throught my hole body thought

Status
Not open for further replies.