• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DexterMeth said:
^wtf is your dod? dod?

Maybe she was tripping or really high when she wrote it. I wondered what she meant for a second, then went on to thinking about something else.

I'm thinking dod was supposed to be DOC/DOx or maybe body, but I don't know, I'm fucked up good right now, and I doubt a sober person would be able to understand it.

sexyraver42069 said:
it was the easiest trip i had on my dod for sure i could feel wht everything i put into me did throught my hole body thoug

Could you maybe explain this a little better?It don't make much sense. Maybe you were really high when you wrote it.

Are you saying it was easy on your body? And could you maybe provide more details, such as dose and effects of the drug?

And I assume the drug you used was DOC, since thats what this thread is about.

sexyraver42069 said:
yup it was fire i ate 2 1/2 and i'm a real tiny chic i felt like i was gonna explode from the inside out and it last like forever everyone still felt the efffets 36 hours later better than doi 4sure good visuals, more calm than 2ci
I was hoping DOC would be a mentally intense psychedelic, but from this thread it sounds like maybe it is weak mentally and just visually intense. I like visuals, but the mental stimulation/effects of the trip are more important to me. I like something that can makes you feel barely in control or not in control of your mind.
Something that causes lots of wild, crazy thoughts.

If DOC has the ability to separate mind from body, allow you to exist in another place, and allow you to blend into the fabric of the universe and feel the total awareness then it could be better that DOI. I have had all of those experiences with DOI and many that are hard to describe.

I've had glimpses of some very amazing things, and also glimpses of a hellish place of torment on DOI. I know logically that none of the things I saw or learned in the trip were real. I am still tripping and some of the things feel like they might be real.

If DOC can do those things, I will love it. Otherwise, it will likely just be an average chemical. Something to use when I have nothing else.

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
I was hoping DOC would be a mentally intense psychedelic, but from this thread it sounds like maybe it is weak mentally and just visually intense. I like visuals, but the mental stimulation/effects of the trip are more important to me. I like something that can makes you feel barely in control or not in control of your mind.

If DOC has the ability to separate mind from body, allow you to exist in another place, and allow you to blend into the fabric of the universe and feel the total awareness then it could be better that DOI. I have had all of those experiences with DOI and many that are hard to describe.

I've had glimpses of some very amazing things, and also glimpses of a hellish place of torment on DOI. I know logically that none of the things I saw or learned in the trip were real. I am still tripping and some of the things feel like they might be real.

If DOC can do those things, I will love it. Otherwise, it will likely just be an average chemical. Something to use when I have nothing else.

Well I felt the potential for great mentality on DOC... clear and crisp thinking. If I had meditated more on it I for sure could have astral projected. But before I was about to astral project I felt someone touch my shoulder, grabbed behind me and no one was there. I told my friend it had to be the DOC ghost.. but definately a mental drug too.

thedude64 said:
just out of curiosity, is the doc that people are currently consuming being produced by chemists you know personally or by internet suppliers. because if it is the latter, there is the potential for a lot of unknown impurities no? ( saw the lab analysis stuff, but it wasn't compelling)

i would be quite interested in lab analysis of the DOC used by the people here. especially since making DOC according to shulgin's recipe produces a mixture mono-, di- and tri-chloro 2,5-DMA...

Tryptamine Dreamer, no worries man.

Not only is DOC visually far superior to DOI, but it also holds more depth. The "depth" of the experience was marginally lighter than a solid LSD trip. Then I smoked a couple hits of cannabis and it was equal, if not superior.

Did I mention DOC feels about 100x better on your body than DOI as well?

1)Anyone able to wager potency comparisons DOC/DOI/DOB,?

2)C'mon,are there no negatives?

3)Anyone able to compare to DOM?

IMO, trip reports never convey the mental aspects of a molecule with any fair clarity. It is easier to describe visuals and euphorics, something we all understand, than it is to describe who you as an individual dismantle your psychological mechanics, because at that level we seem to all be unique collage of rote eclectics.

DOM probably will not let you down, T. Dreamer.

The thing that worries me with any thing is the fact I have a very crappy scale, and some of these molecules are powerful (imagine the last word being said like thunder but whispered by a god).

Oh... DOC definitely was always intense mentally for me - very VERY LSD-like.. It makes DOI look like a vitamin / something to take anyway whereas DOC i've got to set aside the time to be mentally spaced out (although i'd like to try a low dose soon).

I took 6mg orally last time (i'll write a TR), mentally...WOW.. a little higher (or a small puff of weed) would have put me over the "out of control" line completely.

Man DOC has allowed me to create entire new fractal universes with their own lifeforms and that last time with 6mg I could feel and see the interconnectedness of myself, everything else to the universe and beyond. DOC will completely blow away your DOI experiences i'm sure - can't wait to see a trip report from you! :)

1)Anyone able to wager potency comparisons DOC/DOI/DOB,?

2)C'mon,are there no negatives?

3)Anyone able to compare to DOM?

Potency comparisons well, i've tried all three, and I would say DOC is the most 'potent'! Suprising because 2C-C isn't very potent..

The last time on DOC I was thinking "wow, how could DOM beat THIS..!" I've never tried DOM i'm sure I will someday but wow DOM must be REALLY incredible if it can beat DOC.

Negatives... hmm... hard one.. :\ I can't think of anything really negative about DOC, maybe it would be nice if the duration was a little shorter, but next time (possibly tomorrow, no work!) I want to snort it instead to see if its like DOB/DOI in that it works the same but cuts the duration down.

The thing that worries me with any thing is the fact I have a very crappy scale,

Well how accurate is your scale? If you can get a KNOWN amount of DOC (if you get 100mg and you are positive it really is 100mg not more) you can dissolve it into water/alcohol like 1mL=1mg etc.

At this point it seems like mere speculation that DOM is any better than DOC. Unless DOM became popular and scheduled in the first place because all 4 were synthed and DOM was the only one that rearlly took off into mainstream popularity. You would of thought DOC would have made it too though. So my conclusion is that DOM was really the only one around back in the days. Hence it's "almight supremeness".

Yeah I really doubt DOM would be better than DOC. Isn't it even longer in duration and more stimulating on the body? At least from what I remember reading... DOC seems like a gentler way to get to the same place.

I will never try DOM even if I had the chance. Between DOC and LSD and the occasional San Pedro extract, I'm pretty well covered in terms of the loooong trips.

It was not around that long in the San Francisco Bay Area, because it was distributed in 20mg doses instead of what should have been 5mg doses. Eventfully Because of the strengths of LSD back then, 250+ug doses. At those doses you came on to it very fast, 30min or less. So you knew not to take any more!! Unless you where very familiar with the effects of your LSD.

It takes any where from 1hr to 2hr for you to feel DOM it really depend on how much food is in your belly. Allot of unfortunate souls took two or more, that's 40mgs +. Thinking it was week acid and or they where hard heads to LSD. The ER's in San Francisco where really busy as you can imagine. I heard stories of some trips lasting 24 to 48 hr back then as a kid.

DOM aka STP very quickly disappeared as fast as it came. It just has a bad rep in the states. LSD is hard to beat look how long it has been around considering how difficult it is to make and all. DOC is really nice and much more cheaper, easyer etc... to make. I can see it sticking around for quite awhile unless some A.H. misrepresents it as LSD, and public hysteria rears it's ugly head!

Be careful, teach your friends.
cheers

^Thx for that info Toltec. Personally, i think enough people with intelligence with get the "right" scoop on DOC before any possible public hysteria happens. And after that, like you said, it's easier to make, the precursors (i presume) are 10 times easier to obtain, even if mass hysteria really threw this chem in scheduled lockdown. If you know any better, stock up before the cold war hysteria hits this chem :D

bluedolphin said:
I will never try DOM even if I had the chance. Between DOC and LSD and the occasional San Pedro extract, I'm pretty well covered in terms of the loooong trips.
does that mean you like mescal? or is it a matter of "i'd rather take this over this"

i snorted an unknown ammount of DOC, i would say 3mg-6mg range last night and tripped my face off, then i eat a blue dove and i was really fucked up. Now today im injesting 5mg witha friend. DOC blows DOI outta the water, like it was stated above better visuals and less body load. DOC and mdxx or i thought it was mdxx, couldnt really tell because i was tripping, but boy did it feel good.

@ GreenBarts
Did you find that snorting Doc shortened the duration any?

Hopefully you can also tell us if there are any tolerance issues with taking DOC two days in a row.
cheers

im tripping my face off, five thumbs up. it was my first time so i couldnt tell if it shortened the length or the power. but im trippin balls, BEST PSYCHEDELIC ever.. peroid, beee heeereeeee nowwwwwwwwwwww.

DexterMeth said:
does that mean you like mescal? or is it a matter of "i'd rather take this over this"

Mescaline is wonderful but it isn't something I can do often.
#1, extraction is a pain
#2, you still might feel shitty for a couple hours after eating it
#3, it really makes me want to go outside and connect with nature, so that pretty much eliminates cold/bad weather tripping on this one

plus it's kind of unpredictable how hard you'll trip. But definitely one of the best entheogens.

bluedolphin said:
Yeah I really doubt DOM would be better than DOC. Isn't it even longer in duration and more stimulating on the body? At least from what I remember reading... DOC seems like a gentler way to get to the same place.
Actually from the Pihkal entry it seems like DOM really might be the best DOx, and possibly one of the best psychedelics. (I'm not saying DOC is'nt, im just going strictly by the Pihkal entries.)
It also doesnt last as long as DOC either.

Here is a particular entry on DOM that always sticks out in my mind
(with 4 mg) The first four hours were largely directed to the body. There was a shuddering, and a tight jaw, and I am not particularly motivated to talk to anyone. It is more arousing (like amphetamine) than depressing (like phenobarb). I am feeling just a little sick at the three hour point, but a bit of regurgitation clears this up. Then at the fourth hour, it went totally outside of me. I saw the clouds towards the west. THE CLOUDS!!! No visual experience has ever been like this. The meaning of color has just changed completely, there are pulsations, and pastels are extremely pastel. And now the oranges are coming into play. It is a beautiful experience. Of all past joys, LSD, mescaline, cannabis, peyote, this ranks number one. Normally I have no color effects with mescaline. A dynamic experience. Feels good, too.

If i ever got the opportunity to try DOM i would certainly not pass it up.

But im sure DOC is amazing aswell. As soon as i get a free day i will be testing it out.

Be hEre NoW biAAtch!

i'm in the process of scanning each page into a PDF file right now, just trying to figure out how to figure it all out so you can print it out and alskdjf;alksjdf

yeah so i decided to Mmmm... *sniff* some DOC myself tonight... OOPS! bwhahaha.

I think i remember about when i sniffed it, and how long it took to come on and that sort of shizzbizzleness, so i'll try to keep notes and sho sho

fourty four? where's my fourty? 40oz of freedom, free the weed, john sinclair and DOC, the docTOR is in the house now i'm smokin a fat DOC/DMT combo dipped BANGIN' hydro stinkin' blunt with my man john sinclair over in amsterdam just chillin peaking oops peaceing something like that anywaly..

hmm ya know, DOC does make me horny actually... would make a really great psychedelic to engage in whatever kinky activities you may be into with a partner, or a big group DOC orgy, all smoking DMT.. ohhh yeah..

uh huh... yeah so seeing my own DNA floating around in the air and yin yang's everywhere and this and that.. and all the meaning with it all, dunno if DOM would top this, lol i'm not coon tooncerrera bout tasting any 4-methyl

two five to the motherfuckin DIMETHOXY BITCH amphetamine anytime soon

i'd really love for the universe to bless me with actually ENOUGH LSD to ingest at once to see what LSD can do because so far DOC is like acid but.. better...that's some wierd paradox because like d00d, thats impossible, but... whoa... but.. wait.. whoa...

WHAT?

.... sorry lost my original topic or thought or hwatever there..

edit: Uh, i didnt mean to say i'd ever ever pass up the opportunity to try DOM, oh no :) I intend to someday and see for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.