• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The official tear each other's throats out thread (Unofficial Aus. Soc. sucks thread)

true moosh...i was around before this nick was registered aswell...

first impressions are what people go by a lot of the time...

eg: in "journal" apparently im not liked by some because i have "followers" 8)

Well I guess that includes me Starfalls cos Im now following you..........lol.........well my post is following yours............lol

OK, I admit that that is possible and if it is then my post towards that person can be disregarded.

Cheers.

anna! said:
But if people actually left the board when they said they were going to, there would be no pathetic drama for them to feed off, so it will never happen. :\

fuunny i just read your comment...ive just finished writing this journal entry...

"Im also thinking of taking a bluelight break...theres just so much bullshit floating around it right now that im really over...and its really gone downhill lately...

i love some of the people on here...but i think im nearing the end of my bluelight time...

*sighs*

ive also thought about this before...it means i would have to hand over my two mod spots...and im not quite sure im prepared to do that...i havent seen interest or found any body that i think would want it...im quite passionate about my work i do on bl...i like to give back what ive gotten out of it and id like think other people would to...

im not asking for people to approach me about it either...

its just something im considering...ive had a bl break before and it was an 8mth break and it was actually really good...ive got a lot of shit going on right now im trying real hard to focus on...work and my socail life and personal life...and i cant see bl being involved in it for much longer...

*thinks* some food for my brain there...

note: this isnt due to anyone or any person..nothing has happened...no offense has been made...its just something ive come to think about that really i need to do...

why hold onto to soemthing thats going mouldy in your hand?"

*starfalls69* said:
*nods* i second that. i would be pissed off all the time if i copped a smuch shit as her :\

i *heart* anna!

I can see what you are trying to say here, but I dont think it is completely correct. A moderator CHOOSES to be a moderator, therefore should be prepared for any bullshit that comes with it. Its like being a cop, tram inspector or parking fine wank.

I'm not trying to attack anyone here, I'm just fuckign sick of people whinging about the way mods are treated on this board. If you cant handle the shit that comes with being a mod, get out of the kitchen.

I know youre not trying to start a shit fight babe...and what you say is true...most people are sick of the whinging and bitching...and indeed taking up mod spots does come with the added downside of comming across as an asehole but we deal with it...its when people rag on about how hard the mods are and how the stupid threads they wana post get closed and retarded msg's deleted that it really get manotanous (sp?) and you wonder why the fuck you bother...

*sighs*

bluelight right now feels like (as lil leec said in her journal) it feels like Bluelight Menopause... :\

ive got a dinner to get to...

*gone*

most people might be sick of the whinging and bitching but a high number of the people involved are moderators. You are moderators for a reason, and fuelling the fight in posts such as these ISNT eradicating the problem.

I think this post needs to be mentioned in Mean Girl's link post, *warning name drop alert* Pleo's post sum's it up nicely from a couple years ago.

Even our crap gets closed down in the lounge :p

Last edited:
wow.

this thread is mean. :(

*steps out.*

apparentley starfalls told me that i was very "contraversial" online, but no im not thinking so very much....

Well I love you all, even the bitches and idiots and postwhores and elitist cunts. That's what I come here for, goddamnit. Stimulating interaction.

Stop wishing to make Aus Social into what you want it to be (unless you're making a positive effort towards changing it) and start appreciating it for what it is. A free resource that entertains us during those boring fucking hours when we should be doing other things, caters for the masses... and introduces us ... sometimes...... to rare and spectacular human beings in a 1:100 ratio, or whatever you interpret it to be.

And the other percentage... well, it teaches us more about others in the world, and if you look closely enough, teaches us a lot about ourselves and how we relate to that other percentage.

Aus Social still rocks my socks over The Lounge any day, and I respect the hell out of anyone brave enough to moderate here. Yeah, you take on a 'responsibility' and you know what you're getting into as a moderator, but in some forums you're held way more accountable than others. This is one of them. I think we have a higher expectation here, and that can be either a good or bad thing. I for one, am not losing any sleep over the current situation, and I look forward to many many more bluelight moments here in the future.

You have not only incredible wisdom, but the best writing style slm :)

Edit: lol. me heap good words too

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Well I love you all, even the bitches and idiots and postwhores and elitist cunts. That's what I come here for, goddamnit. Stimulating interaction.

Stop wishing to make Aus Social into what you want it to be (unless you're making a positive effort towards changing it) and start appreciating it for what it is. A free resource that entertains us during those boring fucking hours when we should be doing other things, caters for the masses... and introduces us ... sometimes...... to rare and spectacular human beings in a 1:100 ratio, or whatever you interpret it to be.

And the other percentage... well, it teaches us more about others in the world, and if you look closely enough, teaches us a lot about ourselves and how we relate to that other percentage.

Aus Social still rocks my socks over The Lounge any day, and I respect the hell out of anyone brave enough to moderate here. Yeah, you take on a 'responsibility' and you know what you're getting into as a moderator, but in some forums you're held way more accountable than others. This is one of them. I think we have a higher expectation here, and that can be either a good or bad thing. I for one, am not losing any sleep over the current situation, and I look forward to many many more bluelight moments here in the future.

Much, much
24.gif
to you, SLM. I couldnt agree more. That's exactly why we keep coming back, after almost 5 years.

To all the haters who are chucking tanties... word of the day: Autobahn. :|

Originally posted by endlesseulogy
You DONT fucking deleate other people's posts....

There should be awareness of the difference between delete and moving - all bluelight moderators are required to move inappropriate posts to deleted messages, messages are not to be deleted from the board entirely. This means that if you would like your post retrieved (with valid reasoning), it is not gone forever.

8o Oh my.

Everybody dont forget why we are all here... Ecstacy/*insert other drug here*=D=D=D

No lets all Take some good old MDMA and let that truth syrium effect take place :\

MazDan said:

DQ.........Chill sweety, I dunno whats happenned recently cos i have sort of been bored by Aus social lately, but I do know that this is out of character for you and hence suggests to me that somethings not quite right............I respect you and am always willing to be an ear if you need one........PM me if you want.

Thanks mate but i'm outta here... so long and thanks for the fish ;)

It's been swell =D

you guys are pissing against the wind if u think u can change bluelight to the way it used to be.

Aus social is defined by the people who post, not what they post. You can try to mod it to what you want it to be but you're just wasting time. Anything you do will be short lived. At the end of the day , different people = different aus social culture. Deal with it or move on.

sonicnature said:
most people might be sick of the whinging and bitching but a high number of the people involved are moderators. You are moderators for a reason, and fuelling the fight in posts such as these ISNT eradicating the problem.

If you're unhappy with a moderators work, either inside their respective forum/s or not, the best way to approach it is to bite the bullet and send them a PM detailing why you think they're fuelling the "fight" and how it would benefit if they didn't. Since part of the moderator requirements is to behave themselves and set an example, they can put it into practise for others to learn from :)

I Reckon you're all a bunch of F'ed up C's and F'kers...

Other than that I love you all!!!

Much Love and Chicken Stuffing!!!

My god this is absolutely hilarious!!

Yes everyone is right. This place is nothing like it used to be, infact I think it's gone to the absolute shit but I don't think it's got anything to do with what the mods have done as they can only do so much. No matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you work at it you can't change the attitudes of 100 people as to what topics they should be posting up here. Believe me we've tried to mould all of the newbies and now not so newbies in the past to make things here like the older posters used to. It just doesn't work. These people have different thoughts, and different ideas as to how this place should work. I'm not saying that the new posters here are really bad because they aren't really, but it's just not the same and you can either whinge and complain or accept it and go with the flow (or move on).

You will never ever make this place like it used to be. Either you accept it, or move along. As to what I'm doing well there's a few quality people here so that's why I kinda stick around. Not too sure how much longer I'll be doing that, but if I do dissapear from Aus Social then I will probably be found somewhere in the European Forums as the friendliness there is what Aus Social used to be like.

my worthless 2 cents. 8)

Last edited: