• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The official tear each other's throats out thread (Unofficial Aus. Soc. sucks thread)

lostpunk5545

Bluelighter
Well there was a request for something like this.

I've noticed a lot of conflict around at the moment that doesn't really seem to be being resolved at all.

So rather than letting every other thread degenerate into a cesspool of bickering, feel free to let it all out here.

Alternatively use this thread to vent your feelings on the general mentioned decline of Aus. Social quality lately...

Mods feel free to close this if you think it is inappropriate.

can all deleted post be put in here please? I don't like having my thoughts and words deleted...

as heartless, stupid, high and mighty, paranoid and untackful as they are...

thankyou :)

*batts eyelids*

Here's my links from the recently deleted thread (I had to retype them all again, fuckin' :X)

[edit : added deeCee's link - I hadn't put it in originally because it didn't come up in the search criteria for social AND shit ;) ]

Last edited:
lostnfound

ahhhh bullshit... this is doofqueen your talking to... all love and peace and doofs and happiness with me mate ;)

The deleted posts have been moved to another forum, you can PM or email a Senior Moderator and ask to have them moved back if you like.

I don't see why everyone hates senseless bickering so much. It's more interesting than most of the other threads in here.

I actually love Social at the moment but then again I think fights are awesome. =D

DQ - that wasn't directed at you, don't take things so personally, maybe I should've quoted lostpunk and it would have been clearer that I was responding to his post.
My bad=D

...so hows it going trying to find a new mod? im sure there are people just chomping at the bit to take over running this zoo...

*laughs hysterically*

hey pleo lets start that third person thing again for shits and giggles.

lostnfound

HAHA! that was hilarious... are you sure you didn't understand ME though? i'm so untackful and all so i can see how that is...

feel free to take care of my spelling mistakes ;)

doofqueen
Bluelighter
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

24-05-2005 12:32 (#3116348)
this forum is really going to shit lately

Pleonastic
Bluelighter

Thumbs up 24-05-2005 12:34 (#3116353)
^^^^^
Start a thread about it then. Seriously. It's what a lot of people (myself included) have been waiting for! Then we can thrash out all our ideas about how to improve it.

It's been long overdue.

You know you want to!!!

ButrosButros_Grantos
Bluelighter

24-05-2005 12:35 (#3116355)
I think most forums are going to shit lately

But I'm doing my part to try to keep them interesting...

"+"

Pleonastic
Bluelighter

24-05-2005 12:52 (#3116406)
Arrrg, no one gets it!!! These things HAVE to be done over and over again. It's the cycle. The reason this place is so "fucked" is because we haven't had a good public falling-out involving most of the current clique.

I know I've gone miles off topic, but this thread was nothing but a clique-fest anyway so it's the best way to reach the intended audience...

CynaKill
Bluelighter

24-05-2005 12:54 (#3116409)
Not only is it a cycle, which MOST of us have witnessed AGAIN AND AGAIN. This time around, it's infinitely worse. So I think it DEFINITELY requires swift action - I'm talking rant unf central. Someone needs to step up to the plate - cos the present situation is untenable. GO!

eloise
Bluelighter

24-05-2005 13:06 (#3116438)
that's right... this is like... SUPER-CYCLE.

and who will be our fearless leader?
who here is the rantiest of the ranters?

nominations now being taken.

those with an ability to repeat themselves (sometimes using different words) will be given priority.

^^s'pose that's the crux of it. if anybody wants their comment removed from here, lemme know. This was all taken from the original "bluelighter you have met recently" thread :)

I also think this should be the official "social sucks" thread, unofficial is so pansy ;)

I'm waiting for Muzby to start posting backwards again=D
hint hint nudge nudge wink wink;)

what about everything i said? oh wait maybe i'm thinking of the OTHER thread that i'm being a big baby in :p

• /me thinks there should be an embargo on any new "which bluelighter do you want to namedrop" threads. They're nothing but self induldgent tripe used by mainly members of the current clique to make each other feel like celebrities by getting public recognition for showing up to meetups.
  • /me thinks all the current "which bluelighter do you want to namedrop" threads should be treated for what they are and not taken too seriously
  • /me thinks going off topic should be allowed, if not encouraged in some threads. Sure, if someone asks a serious question then their thread should be respected. But if the thread was crap to begin with, often the off topic remarks are what make it good.
  • /me thinks that anyone that doesn't agree with me is an idiot. I've been around longer than most of you, so I'm automatically right about everything.

^^Are the majority of BL posters really stupid enough to not already agree with those first 3 points?

doofqueen said:
what about everything i said? oh wait maybe i'm thinking of the OTHER thread that i'm being a big baby in :p

I think there's a sufficient amount of trash in the 20 minutes this thread has been open to suffice. No quotes from outside threads needed ;)

lostNfound said:
DQ - that wasn't directed at you, don't take things so personally, maybe I should've quoted lostpunk and it would have been clearer that I was responding to his post.
My bad=D

Hey if anything personally I think it's kind of an improvement on the general love everything ambience around here :)

But it does seem to be dragging a lot of threads down...