• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official NCAA Football 2005 thread

Whoot whoot!!!! Only 2 more days till the biggest rivalry in sports eva!!!!

OHIO STATE VS MICHIGAN baby!

my prediction is 37-21 Buckeyes. A repeat of last years score.

BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!

Who needs Ginn when you have Anthony Gonzales!
Awesome, awesome game - was there ever a doubt OSU was going to win it?!

=D =D =D

Not at all =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

What a great day to be a BUCKEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

BlueAdonis said:
BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!

was there ever a doubt OSU was going to win it?!

=D =D =D

yes, yes there was :D

nothin like seein U of M take it right up the arse in front of 113,000.

this was the only game i've seen this year where the buckeyes actually beat themselves with penalties and turnovers; thank god troy smith had the game of his life!

4-1 is the answer. im sure most buckeye fans know what the question is;)

alls i gots to say is FUCK a buncha AUBURN fucking kickers! :X fucking jackass...if he'd made his kicks in the LSU game, we'd be playing UGA in atlanta next weekend. no doubt we'd re-beat UGA and come back for sugar in 06. damn!

^^
Well, at least I know where you stand :O !

Auburn beat the Dawgs by one point, they beat the tide by several more than that. Tigers>Dawgs>Tide. Sad but true ;). Anyway, The Dawgs will be playing the other tigers, and thats a fine matchup. Its unfortunate that Prothrow got hurt tho.

i have no love for LSU university ;) (sorry, inside joke), so i hope that georgia beats the piss outta them. auburn doesn't deserve to be there...ah, the kicker doesn't deserve to be there. doesn't matter to me that he went out the next day after that game and practiced kicking from every spot he missed from. that game was turning point and he is the one who had the decisive plays.

guess i can support my cousin now. UGA alumni. :|

^^
Ever been to a Bama/LSU game in Death Valley?

They play a lovely song before the game.

i cant believe ive missed this thread. death valley in baton rouge is one of the loudest places on earth. it holds 95,000 people in a very close priximity. that coupled with little wind and thin warm air carries sound very well.

and to you faris, theres not much i can say about the lsu-uga game. wait and see whos getting some piss knocked outta them. and i predict auburn spanking texas tech in a bowl which would put you with a well placed case of foot-in-mouth syndrome.

im hoping usc loses to ucla. the queers who put penn state ahead of lsu will be forced to change when lsu wins the sec championship. that would put lsu vs. texas for the rose bowl. thatll be a good game.

the country is lucky lsu's star running back, alley broussard, got hurt before the season. they'd be even more "the shit"

just for the record, since i havent posted yet in this thread, I HATE USC. i hate the state of california, i hate cali teams, i hate typing "cali" and i will never say it. i hate the fact that california is considered "cool". i hate the fact that theres a whole subculture built around california (anyone heard of hollister? my roomates ex worked there and they were told to "act cali". everybody "dresses cali". the whole abercrombie/hollister shitfest is due to cali's coolness) fuck california

i cant wait till vince young runs all over california.

you predict auburn spanking texas tech, and i'm going to stick my foot in my mouth why, exactly? did you miss the part of me being an auburn fan? i'd rather them be playing UGA instead of LSU, so we could come to atlanta for sugar. you've really confused me here.

edit: and what are you talking about.."when" LSU wins the SEC championship...they'll play at the rose bowl"? um, no. the SEC champ plays for sugar in atlanta.

Last edited:
ah, i did miss your auburn fanism, i just saw you dissing them. now that i actually look further than 2 posts up, i see.

and about the rose bowl, it was the whole paragraph that alluded to the rose bowl. right now, lsu is 4th. after the sec championship, theyll be 3rd. if usc loses dec.3, lsu will be 2nd and in the rose bowl.

thats not to say i would bet against usc, i hate 'em but you cant deny talent in bush, leinart and white.

faris said:
no, enlighten me please. :)

A guy with a trumpet stands up in the stands before the game and playes a little melody. After he's done, in the same melody, the crowd answers with "Bama, Bama. Bama you can bite my ass.

Reason #148,290 college football is better than the NFL.

think about how much revenue an OSU VS Notre Dame bowl game would bring the BCS.

... that's like a lifetime supply of drugs.

mintalyelevatid said:
just for the record, since i havent posted yet in this thread, I HATE USC. i hate the state of california, i hate cali teams, i hate typing "cali" and i will never say it. i hate the fact that california is considered "cool". i hate the fact that theres a whole subculture built around california (anyone heard of hollister? my roomates ex worked there and they were told to "act cali". everybody "dresses cali". the whole abercrombie/hollister shitfest is due to cali's coolness) fuck california

i cant wait till vince young runs all over california.

Ahhh...silly haters. It's comments like these that made me extra happy to have seen the current 'SC dynasty, even for a UCLA fan like myself.

What the fuck is dressing cali? I've lived here all my life and I have no clue as to what you're talking about. I think this idea you have stems from some out-of-state kids who wish they lived here, or used to live here and hate their new home.

Hollister is a small, somewhat hickish town in Norcal. I don't think its community is exactly trendsetting for the golden state. A californian's typical response to such idiotic jargon exemplified above: "Dude...I don't care." :D

correct me if i'm wrong, please, because i am of the understanding that NO MATTER WHAT YOUR RANK IS, the SEC winner will be playing in the sugar bowl. i dont' care if LSU wins or not (well, actually i do, but for different reasons), but even if they end up 2nd after conference championships are over, why would they go to the rose bowl?...unless things are up in the air depending on who wins what.

well if you cant judge a state based on an acquaintance's experience in retail what can you judge it by?