The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

I heard they busted K pharmacy's in Mexico in the last few months ... any truth to this?

Recently I found a guy that offers pure R+ and pure S+ ketamine.

He INSISTS that the R+ is indeed that and not racemic (a mixture of the two)

Anyone have any experience with pure R+ ketamine?

Its half price of the S+ so I assume something is lacking that the S+ has...

i have never heard of r isomer ketamine being available.

Often times people make the mistake of calling the racemic ketamine R isomer instead.
Ive seen this from both users and dealers.

Also S is always a little more expensive than racemic so that would explain the price difference too.

theres k in the va but its brought in

i knew some people that were bringing it in from philly

the one time i got it i got a gram for 45 or 50 cant remember, do remember it being cut with salt cause that shit burnnnnnnnned but it wasn't cut by the friend i got it from cause he dipped mine out his bag of probably 5 grams then did a few bumps off a blade before trying to walk out my room. which was quite hillarious because i had a 2 single mattresses with an air matress sandwhiched in between them on the floor and on top of those were piles of blankets and pillows. point was it was hard enough to walk on those as it is and hillairous to watchin him sway and bounce trying to climb through, over the monstrositiy lol it took him quite a few trys full of laughter before he sucessfully made it out.

fun stuff though a little pricey, quite excellent fun to snort then try and walk to the river and even better when you sip a beer or two with it.

8)
I doubt it was cut with extra salt, it's already in HCL form so when you cook it, it forms salt crystals. I have heard of people cutting it with vanilla (makes sticky powder that clumps and has a yummy drip) and some people cut it with powdered milk. If you haven't done much kitty, you probably won't notice a difference unless it's cut with a ton of it. If you're an injection user, you will notice and should never ever inject reconstituted powder. Only do pure k from a sealed vial.

Ketamine is an amazing substance. It's fun and stimulating to do bumps, IM's are the more efficient (you only have to do 1/3 of the dose to get the same effect), and IV's are more intense than you can possibly imagine (unless you go over the threshold and into the anesthetic range, then you won't remember a thing). It goes well with just about any other drug. My favorite was LSD + Molly + K. Just watch out because it is psychologically addicting, very very much so.. So have fun with it and learn from the enlightening visions you will have, but don't do it on a regular basis unless you want to become a k junkie.. it will dominate your life if you don't watch out.

8)
I doubt it was cut with extra salt, it's already in HCL form so when you cook it, it forms salt crystals. I have heard of people cutting it with vanilla (makes sticky powder that clumps and has a yummy drip) and some people cut it with powdered milk. If you haven't done much kitty, you probably won't notice a difference unless it's cut with a ton of it. If you're an injection user, you will notice and should never ever inject reconstituted powder. Only do pure k from a sealed vial.

Ketamine is often cut with salt. Even pure k from sealed vials will yeild ketamine a and few mgs of table salt when dried, as ketamine is suspended in saline(water with 0.9% NaCl).

agh
ketamine drip + my previously existing post-nasal drip = shitty sore throat :(

Mixing K and E is pretty fun... you get a very intense rush... although, mixing K and acid, just confuses things, I get this 'fire' in my mind, pretty fun but kind of dissaorting

ahhh ketamine combinations :)

kittyflipping is pure bliss
it puts me in nirvana and i think its by far the best combinatin (next to candyflipping)

Recently I found a guy that offers pure R+ and pure S+ ketamine.

He INSISTS that the R+ is indeed that and not racemic (a mixture of the two)

Anyone have any experience with pure R+ ketamine?

Its half price of the S+ so I assume something is lacking that the S+ has...

R isomer ketamine is denoted by a R(-) sign, not R+...

One would expect it to be less potent than the racemate or s isomer so thats one way to tell.

Kittyflipping and Candyflipping at a Festival this summer in July, hellzzz yeah

I heard they busted K pharmacy's in Mexico in the last few months ... any truth to this?

haven't heard that but i do know that it is practically impossible to buy some from a shop unless you have a note.

i know a couple people but i can only get Ketamina vials which are not as good as Ketaset. still does the trick though.

When I worked in the kennel at an animal hostpital I had access to major ammounts of K and morphine.pni.spoololife.nfo In the kennel when I was looking after dogs who got out of surgery, they would be hooked up to a morphine IV drip machine and when it timed out I had to restart the drip.pni.spoololife.nfo Also, doing the night rounds cleaning I got to go into the "Sterile room", which was the surgery room.pni.spoololife.nfo Man.. I remember mopping the floors and looking peering through the glass cabinets trying to read every little thing, haha.pni.spoololife.nfo Bupe, K, morphine, more than I could know was probably in there..pni.spoololife.nfo But I got fired before I grew the nuts to want to steal narcotics from the place I worked.

i havent done K in years. but when we did it was so easy to get, living in SoCa. a quick drive to TJ and <snip> a vial at the Vet Pharmacy. what a crazy weird drug. To me its almost 2 completely different drugs, small dose and large dose are SO different. Small dose is fun to dance around, it makes you feel weird and its a good time with people around. A large dose is SO weird and freaky but fun, its hard to put into words. You havent lived until you have seen yourself standing on the other side of a room ! Too old for it now, but it was fun when i was younger. Be safe and know your limits people, make sure someone is watching you carefully, you can do some weird stuff on K and you could really hurt yourself and not know it until you sober up.

no price discussion, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
the east coast has so much k these days its awesome

I know people all up and down the east coast and I can't find it anywhere. I run in many differnt circles locally and no one has seen it forever. I'm starting to get frustrated

KETnDOPE

So, I've got a question, but don't know where it belongs.....aaaand I also haven't found any answers when searching, so now I'm just gonna throw it out there.....MAYBE someone could be of assistance??

Here goes- I once, perhaps rather stupidly, took a k-hole dose (200mgs give er take) and soon thereafter banged a 3 bag shot of heroin (DO have a tolerance, but that's a nod-worthy hit for me). That is, it is... most.. certainly...err.. worthy. Honestly, the next hour was THE FINEST. 8o

My question is: Would anyone strongly advise against such a combo? I feel like K sorta jazzersizes my heart, and would be a better dope combo than say, a system depressant..benzos n whatnot. I steer clear of adding depressants to the dope equation, and having no idea about this combo it seemed risky at the time, but I went for it, lived, and want more, now.

Much obliged yall guysngals :D:D

^ you will probably find a better answer by posting in Psychedelic Drugs.

being that they are both CNS depressants, i would advise against the combo.