The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

Is there even really a street market for ketamine? I always assumed you had to take to the interwebs to find a source

Hmm, so in my circle there is quite alot of ketamine going around and I am really intrigued. Can somebody PM me how much I should expect to pay for it?

Depends on where in Canada you live...

Consider yourself lucky. I am in Toronto, and I can't seem to find some decent K anymore:!

i'm sure they do exist but there is no reason anyone would need that amount of ketamine for personal use.

Last edited by a moderator:
k

i just found some k at a fest it is the krystals hard just wanted to sat very good

i'm sure they do exist but there is no reason anyone would need that amount of ketamine for personal use.

I wasnt inquireing for personal use or any use at all really more just for the information. I looked at a pic once which was supposedly 2 kilo brick of powder K from china..wasnt aware it came in such masses. Just inquireing if anyone had acually seen a bottle larger than the 1000ml . thanks

the ketamine im now getting (in LA) is very very very good.
happy thizzer is happy

Is it true that sugar and/or sugary products such as candy bars have an effect on the ketamine trip? Ive heard from some people that it will bring the high to a complete hault or diminish it completely.

LOL this must be the rumor of the week!

my dealer just told me it yesterday and i stood there laughing.

i highly doubt it does, however i have not done the science on it to really be certain.
Im pretty sure its just a myth though

LOL this must be the rumor of the week!

my dealer just told me it yesterday and i stood there laughing.

i highly doubt it does, however i have not done the science on it to really be certain.
Im pretty sure its just a myth though

IDK, ever since my first time I've been told this. I can certainly say it has an effect on me but I'm afraid that it's been a placebo effect... But personally a candy bar has definitely brought me back down within 5 mins.... But Ive only done this once or twice so I would hardly call it an accurate assessment. I'm only asking because I'd hate to ruin a perfectly good hole just to prove a point. Hopefully someone else can chime in on this...

Whered all the K go?! i mean god damnit how r u supposed 2 pay [edit] a vial i mean fucking a son!!!!

Wow that sucks in montreal we get really good k that is usually pretty clean for only [edit] a vial. You occasionaly get the dirty dxm laced shit but its usually clean. Ive heard its really hard to get in a lot of places but here its everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is complete speculation from a non-professsional but i can't see how that sugar rumor would be true, as i've had plenty of vanilla flavored ketamine that threw me into a mad wobble. i've also drank loads of beer before (stupidly) snorting k and definitely felt it, and doesn't beer contain sugar? this bit from a homebrewing site seems to confirm:

This mixture (called the mash) is held at 150 +/-8 F until the enzymes activated in the malting process break down the starches (made up of long chains of sugar molecules) contained in the endosperm. The majority of the resulting sugar is maltose, but glucose, sucrose, maltriose, and unfermentable dextrins are also created. By controlling the temperature of the mash the brewer can control the general distribution of the different types of sugar created (which in turn determines how sweet the resulting beer will be).

i'll tell you what i have found stops ketamine in its tracks though - cocaine. even if i only have one tiny bump of coke and even if it's an hour or two before i do any k, i can't ever seem to get beyond a certain psychedelic point and i will be unable to hole all night. reason #98457 that coke is a waste of time and should be avoided. kills a roll, kills a hole... lame.

edit: holy shit, this thread is a price fest! it's going to take some time to go through and edit all of this but please don't post any prices from here on out. and read it now while you can because i'm going to be in here to clean up after i finish some work ;)

Last edited:
So far, finding K in the part of south carolina where I live has been ridiculously hard. People *know* of it, but no one seems to be able to consistently get their hands on it, sadly enough. :/ I think I need to move to Toronto!

Has anybody tried Ketamine after a night on mephedrone?

I know it's a good combo for after MDMA, but I am worried about the strain on the heart caused by the meph might not go too well health-wise with the numbing of the ketamin??

The New York tri state area has plenty of it; vials go for really cheap.

I'm in VA right now and it costs an arm and a leg. Bullshit.

Has anybody tried Ketamine after a night on mephedrone?

I know it's a good combo for after MDMA, but I am worried about the strain on the heart caused by the meph might not go too well health-wise with the numbing of the ketamin??
i enjoyed the combo

The New York tri state area has plenty of it; vials go for really cheap.

I'm in VA right now and it costs an arm and a leg. Bullshit.

ive never seen vials in the tri state area. Only powder/crystal.
its all about who you know i suppose.