The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

Any K sightings in South Florida?

Its been a while since I have heard anything about it here.

I have seriously been on this search for about 4 months now and still nothing. I hear all this I can get some but.. talk and it never pans out. what is the deal with this stuff. I'm hitting people up cross country lol and they tell me its the same everywhere

i tried K today!! shit was maaad wierd but coool...im not reall into dissasociatives or however its spells LOL...it was cool buut waasnt what i was expecting for some reason....its either like drinking 20 beers..taking a lot of DXM, some peope say its a combo of coke and weed but thats BS cuz i smoke pot everyday so i dont even get high anymre...and coke gets u the oppostie of fatigue..unlike SKay...buuut its a good thing to try cuz i hear it can get u over depression for a few wweeks so that scoolllllllll for all u depressed peopel including me out there...probabyl 90% of bluelighters are depresed WE DO DRUGS HAHA....the only thing im pissed abot it that i didnt JAM with my friends cuz when i did on shrooms and DXM playing music is probablyy the best ting u can possivly do on any pycadelic

I have never met anyone with a hookup for K.. Been wanting to try it for awhile now, and its weird how I've seen just about every other drug but that :\

dosen't K get weaker the longer its left after being cooked, unless its vacuum packed.. so good K is usually just recently cooked, and 'bad' K is just a bit old?

no.
k is pretty stable even after its cooked

bad k would be cut k

yeah bad K is cut K for sure.......you gotta think the only reason anyone would cook K down to sell is to make more money off of it......i wouldnt pay a penny for powder these days........

its around south georgia atm......cheminova though from mexico.....first time i've had cheminova

K is available by the ladle locally.....:)

I love k<3

Don't message me please because, no you can't have any:p

Ravr said:
Agreed. Shittiest of the shit K in the Toronto area
I definitely agree with you last summer in particular it took a big dive and was garbage. Up until maybe April, then I got to try some premium ket again. Then back to garbage. Lately I've found it hasn't been as bad as it was though.

is anyone here around central pennsylvania? if so have u seen any cuz sure has hell i havent seen it since the big bust back in like november or december last year.

footclan said:
I definitely agree with you last summer in particular it took a big dive and was garbage. Up until maybe April, then I got to try some premium ket again. Then back to garbage. Lately I've found it hasn't been as bad as it was though.

Hope is premium again cause I'm aching for some this weekend.<3

i live in the montreal suburbs and ketamine has always been steadily available for me.
i stopped using though, love that drug way too much

Delsyd said:
I think alot of the K we see in the US now is imported from over seas, illegally, by the drum load. Where as before it was alot more common to run into veterinary vials and have to cook it down yourself.

IME street K does tend to be weaker and require more than pharmaceutical K.
But strangely enough the pharm K i had was a fine powder than stung real sharply when snorted where as the street K i get is crystal and doesnt burn as bad.

i love pharmaceutical K as much as the next guy, but i'll settle for what i can get :\
The burn is from the preservatives they add in pharmaceutical ketamine vials.

Like anything it's around, just depends who you know.

Not big into k anymore, could be getting old, but it's more of a once or twice a year thing for me...k-bender:)

I would say southern New Hampshire/Maine has a fair amount around considering it's not a highly in demand drug.

how i love ketamine :)
it took me FOREVER to find a solid connect but now that i have one its constantly fire ketamine
its awsomeeeeee