• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Visual Psychedelic Thread

for me its definately salvia. Imagine every twig in a huge woodpile sprouting hands and eyes, then watching you as you leave your body and world behind. Its some weird shit, don juan shit.

5-MEO-AMT, I took it and stared at my ceiling and saw things that I will never be able to explain and the peak lasted for 6 hours the whole trip 20 hours and I was still seein weird shit 3 and 4 days later.

I don't tend to find ketamine visual by itself. Did you take it with anything else or was this just a first time solo ketamine experience?

I have to say the first time I did ketamine it was by far the most visual experience of my life- but that was with 3.5gs shrooms and 1.5 pills. I saw the room in front of me repeated to infinity- like where the room ended, a corridor, I saw the start of the room again and that repeated to infinity. Then I walked through the room, my head was a baloon lifted 4 foot off the top of where it should be, my body the thread hanging from it.

By itself since tho I havent had a REALLy visual ket experience.....

Most ketamine users Ive talked to have only really had crazy visuals when they fell into the k-hole...not a great place to be. Never tried it personally tho:S

everything i've heard about the k-hole makes it sound like a incredible experience. why do you think it's such a bad place to be?

13-06-2004 23:34 (#2020892)
I mixed k/pcp(was sold to me as a roll turned out not to be) and acid at a party once and if we were talkin about mixers then this would be the best visuals for me. I fell in to a hole so I was stuck as fuck on acid so all I could do was stand infront of the speaker and enjoy the colors from the sid. I went into a tunnel infront of the speaker and as I went through my tunnel I saw stars all around me and as I listened to the set the stars started turning into colored specks and amazing streaks of color then there was a door at the end that I came to. And at the peak of the set(2 hour set) I literally kicked open the door, for real cause people saw me do it, and it was a amazing world of colors that I have never seen before and cant even explane, I had reached a new plaeto(I cant spell for shit). And then I opened my eyes and I saw creatures flying through the sky and phsycodelic trees growing out of the ground. Then the trees "leaves" fell to the ground and created big puddles of color were they landed. Then I went and jumped in the puddles, this was cool for awhile but after sometime I get really scared, I couldnt find the exit to the building and I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off(cause I didnt know I was doin K, I thought it was a roll cause thats what it was sold to me as) and I ended up in my friends truck and all my friends piled in the truck and had to talk me out of my hole. It was a very scary experiace, I stoped doin drugs after that for 3 months, but i would totally do it again. But this time I would know what was happenin.

Last edited:
Well, the ketamine that I had was definitely amazingly visual. I was on the comedown of MDA when I had the most amazing visuals, but I also did a rather large key bump before I took anything else and watched the street turn into a celtic knot made of arrows. ;D

However, the most amazing time I had with it was when I was coming down from MDA. I kept doing bump after bump after bump. Each time, the visuals got better and better. First the ceiling turned into a sea of gummy worms, then the carpet turned into a flowing river, the wall turned into a really colorful celtic knot that popped off the wall and wrapped itself around me... immediately after, I felt the familiar pull of the gravity that I do on salvia and I plopped on the floor and fell in the K-hole... I had never k-holed before this experience but all I have to say is WOW! It started out with me on my back with my eyes open staring at the ceiling. The ceiling began to curl like a waterfall, but the opposite direction it should be. Next thing I know, the ceiling split from the wall and the room was turned into this tunnel... every part of the room was a fragment of the tunnel, even the parts I couldn't see... then at the end of the tunnel... a hole. The K-hole. The whole purpose of my extreme usage of k this night was lying right before me. Suddenly, my soul was ripped from my body, flew through this hole, everything went black until my soul adjusted to seeing with out physically seeing... But the rest I feel as though I shouldn't share. The K-hole isn't something one can tell, it is only something one can see, experience, and be.

But I will say this... this experience proved to be the most intense experience I have ever had, not only visually, no, it was the most intense experience I have ever had in every way possible. I don't define it as a good or bad experience. The experience had its ups and downs, just like any other. Whoever is saying they don't get visuals from K either isn't doing enough K or isn't getting good shit. This had just finished being cooked right before the party, direct from Ketaset, it was so fresh that it was still slightly warm and I must say, there was light, and it was good. :)

grimacee said:
Most ketamine users Ive talked to have only really had crazy visuals when they fell into the k-hole...not a great place to be. Never tried it personally tho:S

I always thought that the k-hole was the whole purpose of doing K... K gets really interesting at that point. :D

Hmm, from the things I have tried a 1ft x 4 in san pedro cutting
gave me the strongest visuals, but they were severe distortions rather than hallucinations. Only thing that compares is high dose of MDA, but I hate those visuals, they are almost always negative and scary.

lol @ saying k-hole isnt a good place
K-Hole IS the place to be.

lots of you guys are saying salvia is real visual n shit. ive always shrugged it off like ya right n shit. but now that im getting drug tested and hearing this in the "most visual psychedelic" thread im having second thoughts. how powerful of extract are most of you smoking.... and is it just the store bought shit u can get in any headshop or what.. no sources of course. i just wanna make sure i get the right shit. and smoke it in a glass weed pipe?? .:runs off to research:. :p

yeah two fathomz n shit. you should listen to hessel, r.k. n shit. cuz salvia is not shit to be shitted with n shit.

Some love salvia, some dont....I gave some to a friend of a friend sat, he tripped HARD for bout 7 mins of some 10x....totally in a different place, said he saw 2 billion people in the room, spelling out his name, said he understood the meaning of life (cant explain it really though), had a bit of an argument with the alarm clock, different dimensions, didnt even know/acknoledge we were there. He loved it though, bought 5gs off me :p (for $40, i sell my salvia cheap).
Only problem was he was a mover, we needed to keep shit away from him and tried to get him to sit down (somewhat successfully). At least on salvia, everyones a pussy and can be held down/stopped if need be.

DOnt fuck with salvia though, or itll kick your ass. Try and fight it, and you can end up with a bad trip, just relax and all will be good:D

With salvia.... I realized within 10 seconds that I had no chance in "controlling" the trip or even maintaining ANY sort of authority over it whatsoever.... salvia will fucking destroy you if you get a breakthrough dose.

My experience with it was absolutely and utterly terrifying, like nothing I have ever experienced before. Just have some idea of what you're getting into before you use this material.

Saying that salvia is devastatingly powerful, would be the biggest understatement that I can think of at the moment.

In other words... prepare for the biggest event of your life. Seriously...

=D =D

Good luck, and godspeed :)

Let us know when you get back from the other side ;)

The beautiful thing about salvia is that it's so brief- so no matter how fucked-up you feel or how weird things get, you'll be out of your trip and back to Earth within 10-15 minutes.

Of course you don't realize this while in the midst of your trip, but that's a whole nother story. =D