Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

The most disturbing film you have seen?

Probably Fred Vogel's August Underground films. & A Serbian Film by Srdjan Spasojevic

I highly recommend that movie as the ending is awesome for all who do what we do, i am not going to give it away but man i wasnt expecting that. Like its not "the worlds best ending" but yeah it is definitely different then what i thought.

goodnight mommy.

i'm telling you m8s.

believe dat

don't even watch the trailer first.

Old Boy-Korean version, Faces of Death- stupid as fuck, except that monkey brain shit, Gacy was creepy and the Hanna Montana movie was the worst.

the taking of deberah logan was fucking creepy. not a phyco movie but a disturbing horror flick

I'm gonna have to change my lists #1 to A Serbian Film as well. Watched that recently as well as Many Faces Of Death. Wtf m8

That was this Swedish movie we all had to see in the early 2000s, work related "Lilya 4-ever". It was based on true stories involving the darkness and evil world about human trafficking. It was horrible to see such a young person lose hope of literally everything you could think of. Even when she had a chance to be free, her mind was already lost totally.

Is anybody else using this as their viewing list? The most disturbing film I saw was an old Andy Warhol movie. Don't remember the name of it, but it had the actrices who played LaVerne and Shirley toss a baby out of an upper story window. There was another awful one about girl who was trying to get her junkie boyfriend who had no sex drive to have sex with her.

Spanking the Monkey was disturbing too.

All the Traces of Death are pretty fucking gross. I'm pretty sure you can still order the whole box set on line but nowadays you can pretty much find all the sick shit you want on liveleak.

I forgot Jacob's Ladder. Disturbing and scary at the same time.

Wrong Turn... The reason I am terrified of the woods, and I live in the country surrounded by woods and hills...
Hostel and Taken... The reason I am sketchy about foreign travel..

^ unless you are related to bryan mills, you're probably ok :)

alasdair

Tbh, A Serbian Film and the rape scene in Irreversible are the main disturbing films I've watched. Old Boy was intense but only disturbing at the start.

I found parts of The Passion of Christ disturbing like when Jesus crushes the snake and when he comes back to life. : D

I love disturbing films.

Funny Games is definitely up there for me. Haneke is a bleak bastard.

Todd Solondz has some really disturbing films as well, Happiness will haunt me forever.

As mentioned earlier in this thread the one disturbing movie out of the ones I've watched that has stayed with me the most is -

"The War Zone"