• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Addictive Psychedelic

I would have to saw the arylcyclohexylamines. They can hit an array of non-psychedelic receptors, like the opioidergic and dopaminergic receptors. The dreamy, depersonalized, anti-depressant state of ketamine and the like can be very inciting to a population of people, like myself.

MDMA obviously has its followers who over indulge.

ketamine oh ketamine. i had a bad addiction last year.

but mxe has the same potential....im going to have to be carefull with it.

good thing i cant get alot of 2c-b

Ketamine for sure, its so euphoric and really doesnt feel to bad on the body until you really start getting into it. You can easily just do small bumps throughout the day and no one will notice. No to mention the K-hole is so mysterious and intriguing, you always want to go back. Plus who doesnt like getting away from reality?

Ive been trying to cut down but fuck it pulls me right back in, got K-pains last week (i wanted to die) it almost turned me away but i will always go back to her. I love her, oh lady K.

I now ketamine has probably been said a lot here, and I personally find it hard to keep hold of ketamine (thank god I can't get it often) but if we are considering dissociatives as psychedelics then methoxetamine has to be top of the list of the most addictive psychedelics.

At the moment I know quite a few people who can go through grams of this stuff quite easily and frankly that is scary in my opinion, I mean I know old k-heads who have claimed that methoxetamine deserves the title for "psychedelic heroin" much more then ketamine does.

After more experimentation I would say MXE. It's just so fucking cool

I've only done MXE twice, but the urge to use more is pretty strong, stronger than with any psychedelic i've had (again due to the power and length of the experiences). THC and mdma are also addictive as have been stated above, but are not psychedelics (at least according to the way bluelight separates the forums)

Until about two weeks ago I would've said ketamine for sure, since I'm bad at ending a binge, even if that binge is countable in days instead of hours, with the longest one so far being 9 days but on average the binges usually aren't that long and if I used a few days in a row I'll take break for atleast one or two weeks and that usually goes fine too. It's on my mind a lot too, but if I'm not using it, or even if I run out and can't get any I feel fine, if not good. Mentally and physically I feel good on it ánd after it, not even just the week the antidepressive effects might last but longer too. Even if I take more then a two week break, from the first hour of not doing any to the day I do some again I feel good, just as good as I would've felt had I never done it, probably even better due to all the great memories, insights and art/music I made under influence (I paint and make music while on ketamine, and I still love those pieces when sober).

But weed.. I thought it wasn't as bad, but I smoked hash and weed daily the whole day for 6.5 years, and even though it was easier to just 'not do it' then it would've been with ketamine, I felt MUCH worse. No sleep, depression symptoms, no motivation or inspiration whatsoever; absolute horribleness mentally and bad insomnia, even on valium and metalonin which both normally make sleep seriously easy. Even 10 days after quitting weed I still feel not myself, I wasn't aware how intense it'd be, but I can easily say for me the most addictive ''psychedelic'' is weed / hash. It's easy enough to just quit, but the symptoms, they sure are there, especially mentally. I never felt bad after taking a break from any drug (never did any addictive drugs either though :p), but this is properly messed up.

Classical psychedelics aren't really addictive, but the psychedelics I'm most likely to do more often then I planned ahead are magic mushrooms and 2c-b, robably because of the short duration. I bet if LSD lasted 4-8 hours as well I'd do that more easily too.

MXE. Luckily I don't have a particularly addictive personality and its been a while but for the first few days after an everyday weeklong trial, I was left with cravings. I just got what I wanted out of it and moved on so it wouldn't get any more moreish.

D M T

I have never had such an urge to repeat an experience. It really was like fiending for coke, dope, etc. Granted it was the 1st time I tried it and all I wanted was to go back to the geometric neon light paradise that had just unfolded in my forehead.

People who get into Ketamine and especially DXM (if they happen to like it) tend to use it...alot. So, I think its safe to say that dissociatives can be addictive as hell, but only to certain people. Although, I know someone who finds tryptamines highly addictive (more so than opiates, on a psychological level, of course), so its very subjective. I do find myself wanting another bump, and sometimes after coming down from a (pleasant) dmt experience, I do think "I want to do that again"

Well, I know this isn't a psych, so don't chastise me for this, but Mephedrone is the most addicting shit I've ever taken. Had my first experience with it this past weekend; it's kind of like cracked-out MDMA, just less empathogenic.

Well, I know this isn't a psych, so don't chastise me for this, but Mephedrone is the most addicting shit I've ever taken. Had my first experience with it this past weekend; it's kind of like cracked-out MDMA, just less empathogenic.

Mephedrone is a holy sacrament, sent to us by the Gods, but it's not a psychedelic....

Also, what is everyone on about M1, that's not a psychedelic either is it?

Mephedrone is a holy sacrament, sent to us by the Gods, but it's not a psychedelic....

I do consider empathogens/entactogens as psychedelics (it's a matter of definition, though, of course), and I think everybody will agree that methylone is an entactogen. the question is, does mephedrone qualify as entactogen? I'd rather say yes, but not a full one.

-low doses of a-MT
-low and sub-breaktrough doses of DMT freebase
-changa!

and the most addictiv for me: BHO honey oil, made from nice indoor, vaped in a crackpipe

phenethylamines are addictive

^ This.

If you're going for most addictive hallucinogen, most dissociatives are pretty addictive (fyi, for the person/people who mentioned weed, this falls under dissociatives imo. Weed does have hallucinogenic potential, but as anyone who has overdosed on synthetic cannabinoids or even weed can attest to: it's more of a dissociative trip), but for psychedelics alone, any phenethylamine has some addiction potential, tryptamines on the other hand, I think it'd be very very very hard, or even impossible, to get addicted. Phenethylamine psychedelics seem to build tolerance slower, at a smaller rate, and offer a similar euphoria and stimulation to other phenethylamine drugs like amphetamine, MDMA etc, so the fact that they can be addictive makes sense. However you're much more likely to see someone fiending for some speed or even MDMA than you are for a 2C. (That said, I've seen both happen, and even overdone 2C-E myself.)

Ketamine for me. But now since I've quit it, I no longer crave it.. I've even tried doing it a few times and I hate it now.
I know plenty of people who struggle with ketamine addictions/cravings, so that's my vote.

D M T

I have never had such an urge to repeat an experience. It really was like fiending for coke, dope, etc. Granted it was the 1st time I tried it and all I wanted was to go back to the geometric neon light paradise that had just unfolded in my forehead.

Haha I almost forgot about that; it's indeed way too easy to finish a gram of DMT in one night, just going again and again and again. When it wears off it's like "That was THE most amazing thing EVER. Let's do it again :D". Realising I already get that feeling from doing mushrooms, the 'yay let's do it again', DMT is even worse in that aspect. Out of 5ht2a/c - psychedelics, the classical neon visual type; I'd agree on the fact DMT is the most addictive, atleast for me it is.

I know that normally they call nitrous oxide hippy crack; but for me and one friend DMT is the real hippy crack.

I found MDA to be pretty compulsive to use when you snort it, definitely more so than molly IMO. And I used to have a pretty bad problem with DXM when I was younger, I'd have to agree that any of the psychedelic dissociatives are more addictive than any other psychedelics.

I've absolutely tripped my twat off on high doses of M1 and I know others who have too.