• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

the market: stocks, bonds, options, whatever

Polygon back up to 1.55 after dropping down to .87 yesterday...i got everything still in Polygon...

the weekends always seem to suck unless you're just looking to buy

it was nothing but bad news last week right? so im thinking it should be be better this week

the whole mining thing in China for BTC should be interesting....everybody just needs to get the fuck outta there...can't be dealing a communist government that can just change rules on the fly...enough with the China bullshit already.....why did anybody think that was a good idea to begin with?

i also have a sprinkle of Polkadot at Voyager and a sprinkle of Telcoin at Kucoin

forgot about those too

Yeah Polygon is killing it. I really wish I'd listened to some friends and been buying it starting back at 40 cents, lol.

i think im going back to talking shit about Cardano....its back to being stuck in the 1.50s again :LOL:

Are you guys familiar with Ethernet ETFs? 3 of them have recently been approved in canada with proposals currently happening in the US. Its definitely piqued my interest

Yeah i have scanned that recent news that is definitely good for eth and the cryptocurrency space.

Crazy week of trading to bottom out at 30k and bounce back above 40k ..

I choose to not listen to TA and prefer to always zoom out and look at the bigger picture.

This dip looks like nothing in grand scheme of things. Dnt listen to TA. BTC Just goes up long term thats all that matters.

Would u bet on this graph? I certainly am

fuckin cardano....im still sitting on some...it does nothing but they keep saying it's gonna someday so i keep sitting on it

i grabbed some stellar lumens XLM a couple days ago to sit on....i heard a rumor that's supposed to take off in July

so that's the coin you wanna use to transfer because they basically don't charge you more than $1 in fees to move....so if say you wanted to make a deposit at Kucoin or BitMart because they have some coins the others don't have, you buy XLM at coinbase, and then transfer to the other exchange, and then sell it there to USDT and then buy what you want.....if you did it with ETH or BTC, they ring you up for like $30 just to move a few hundred bucks....it's ratodded

I bought Stellar Lumens at maybe 5.5 cents. Not much, but it's another one I feel I could get on board with.

My main earnings are in Bitcoin and Ethereum so far. I've been doin this since 2013 so my gains are at about 5,000% with BTC and probably 1000% with ETH.

I bought Stellar Lumens at maybe 5.5 cents. Not much, but it's another one I feel I could get on board with.

My main earnings are in Bitcoin and Ethereum so far. I've been doin this since 2013 so my gains are at about 5,000% with BTC and probably 1000% with ETH.

you're kicking ass then

i definitely think all these green coins are gonna take off eventually.....i wonder what happens eventually with BTC....does it go like the way AOL went with the internet back in the day or does it end up basically being like gold?

ETH will be interesting once 2.0 goes....and then i wonder what happens with Polygon since that's basically making ETH 2.0 without it running yet

:unsure:

It's the OG cryptocoin, Bitcoin. I think it will still be relevant for as long as they're mining it. It's like gold, the OG, you still keep it as a store of value. It uses a lot of energy to mine too. I've got some metals that I'm banking will buy me a Gibson acoustic guitar pending an economic downturn. @Mr. Krinkle

It's the OG cryptocoin, Bitcoin. I think it will still be relevant for as long as they're mining it. It's like gold, the OG, you still keep it as a store of value. It uses a lot of energy to mine too. I've got some metals that I'm banking will buy me a Gibson acoustic guitar pending an economic downturn. @Mr. Krinkle

I do think BTC will eventually be replaced as the dominant crypto ("the flippening"), but it will probably take at least a few more cycles, if not substantially longer. One thing BTC really has going for it, besides name recognition, is that it has a hard-capped max supply, unlike ETH which theoretically could keep minting more. That gives it scarcity, and ensures that the more money that goes into it, the more each BTC is going to be worth, always.

With every halvening of it, the mining block rewards grow smaller and smaller, but since the value also keeps going up, it balances out. Eventually BTC mining will essentially end, or become so small with rewards it will not be worth it, but that will take a long time.

If the lightning network can get broadly implemented, it might actually become more viable for everyday use. But as it stands, it's too expensive and slow to use for transactions, except for big ticket items like buying a car or something.

As for ADA, it's a solid project, a dApp platform like ethereum. Should be a very good long term hold.

I've adjusted my strategy. Rather than try to catch short term trades, I am focusing on accumulating large positions of things I plan to hold long term. My goal is to always keep some of my portfolio as Tether so I can buy dips and DCA into positions over time. When the bear market hits, I will pump as much new capital in as I can and try to accumulate large positions. Then when the next bull market hits, I will be positioned too catch 100% of the rise, and take profits liberally. First I'll get my initial investment back out into fiat money, and then then I'll taker profits periodically in order to invest into new things. I'll have my core long-term portfolio which I won't trade at all and will instead stake for stable yields and long term growth. If it all works out as intended, I will develop a steady income stream, through both the APR of my staked tokens, and the gains every bull run, which I will take profits from while still continually growing my core positions.

Just got into Polylastic (POLX). They opened up their staking farm today, and they seem to be a good project and it's very early. I have about 250k of it. Staking is at 250% APY right now. It's supposed to be the index token for Elastic Finance projects (EFI) which is a new sort of take on digital currency. So the POLX token will reflect the average performance of all EFI projects. Low mkt cap still. I have 100k tokens on Kucoin and withdrawals are locked until they spend 2-3 days swapping the tokens to V2. Anyway staking yield will decrease as more people do it. But I have a good feeling about it. It's a long-term hold for me.

Good whitepaper too, and the team is responsive and has been meeting all of their roadmap goals so far.

Last edited:
WTF is polylastic?????? ok im looking into it............................

I love Kucoin

i think they have the best setup