• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

the market: stocks, bonds, options, whatever

Been fun to watch so far since i woke up! holy shit.....

Wow, JFC... pretty hard to stick to my guns right now, lol. 😬

I wanted to go all in tether before this so I could buy more, but I did not. And no more capital to spend right now. Shitty

Wow, JFC... pretty hard to stick to my guns right now, lol. 😬

I wanted to go all in tether before this so I could buy more, but I did not. And no more capital to spend right now. Shitty

yea dude i fucked up too

i saw MATIC drop to 1.09 when i woke 2 hours ago, and i was about to grab it and i didn't, and now it's back up to 2.18

One of my crypto expert friends STILL thinks this is just the dip before exploding up. But I am really not sure now. This might be straight up bear market territory

One of my crypto expert friends STILL thinks this is just the dip before exploding up. But I am really not sure now. This might be straight up bear market territory

Ya know? idk dude! I think it's safe to say there was a bubble....a lot of this is all just snowball reaction too....sooo idk! emotion is what's driving this right?

it's kinda calmed down a little bit now....

but yesterday when BTC was at 41k, i said to my buddy, ya know if that drops and ppl see BTC starting with a 3, ppl are gonna shit....and they sure did lol

LTC down to 10 cents???? i missed that....that's insane

Yeah check it out, it was on Binance, last hour:

il5nfYn.png

Imagine the poor bastards who actually sold at the bottom of that dip

Honestly I just wish I had more money to buy crypto.
I do have some regular stocks but not much. I regularly pay into a few mutual funds and 3 retirement funds.
At this point my biggest worry is the value of the dollar crashing and my investments being worth nothing.
Crypto seems like the most available answer to me right now.
I think the bull market will end at the end of the year. I have some targets set to sell, and I will be paying off my debts with it hopefully.

Diversity is key. For equity exposure, broad market ETFs are a stable bet. U.S. Equities are down now but Canadian is on the rise. To diversify outside of U.S. and Canada, an ETF based on the MSCI EAFE Index is an option.

If you worry about the USD then there are hedges. Gold is the classic choice. Real estate is another, and you can get some exposure to this via REITs. Or you can pick ETFs denominated in other currencies.

As much as I like Bitcoin, it's not a basket I would feel comfortable having too many eggs in. There is far too much systemic risk posed by Tether. It's backed by the sort of crazy derivative shell games that triggered the GFC. Sooner or later it will unravel.

Yeah, I have a little silver too, and to be fair one of my debt sources is actually me paying off a piece of property I bought.
Basically i'm investing like a crack head... if you know, crack heads smoked investments...
Those investments are just sort of pay in and don't think about it. My cannabis ETFs and crypto are the only things I am active with at the moment,
and I feel like a broke hobo because I routinely choose to buy more crypto with my available money rather than eat.....

Yeah I went into Tether mostly. Too bad I didn't do it this morning. All the China fud and everything else, seems to me it's going to keep dumping for a while.

you might wanna come out of the bomb shelter now

i made a lateral move yesterday when polygon dropped within 3 cents of cardano, so i sold everything, including my etc, and went with polygon 100% and so far, it was a great move - polygon pulled 30 cents ahead of cardano and im back to where i was before the big dumps

moving on up

Yep. Never a dull day (or night)... I just couldn't stop remembering how I held everything through 2018 and was down like 90%. Anyway I'd be better off if I hadn't sold, but if it had kept going down I'd be worse off. And I'm already going back up. I picked some of the ones I've been into that were still farther down below their recent levels.

Yep. Never a dull day (or night)... I just couldn't stop remembering how I held everything through 2018 and was down like 90%. Anyway I'd be better off if I hadn't sold, but if it had kept going down I'd be worse off. And I'm already going back up. I picked some of the ones I've been into that were still farther down below their recent levels.

thats what i like to hear! back in it!

now lets make some money again!