• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. This 5 mapb struff is pretty good. I am stil going from 2000, and have about just under half a g left. But probably not for long

You need to ease up buddy! This stuff will bite back hard if you over-do it! You may suffer an unpleasant come-down within a week to 10 days after using 5-mapb. You MAY suffer severe Brain Zaps & have problems with nausea & vertigo.

IF you are one of the unlucky ones, get some Fish Oil supplements down your neck asap. Also eat fish if possible & neck some B Vitamins, especially B12! All these supplements as well as fresh seafood help the brain to recover & get the nuerons firing again after Serotonergic drugs use.

I cannot stress enough the need to go easy on 5-mapb! I'm fucking serious! GO EASY!

No worries. This 5 mapb struff is pretty good. I am stil going from 2000, and have about just under half a g left. But probably not for long

did you mean 200mg, 2000mg, or 20:00 as in ten o'clock? Probably unwise to do just a whole lot of 5-MAPB, especially not 2 grams. Yeesh

I was worried enough that he'd been at it since 8pm..! If he meant 2grams I doubt we'll get resolution til the Daily Mail reports the fatality!

Sorry, that's not even funny! :(

Hope you're ok goop!

Last edited:
I have been taking 5-MAPB (and other APBs) several months at intervals of one month and not had any problems, even is much better for me than MDMA.

i react weird to the APBs. 6-APB is almost sedating to me, and apart from a mild stimulation on 5-APB with dose up to 150-200mg and still getting no roll on 2 different batches i wonder if i was extremely unlucky materialwise so far, or am i just no benzofuran-type (gosh i hate this term).

anyone else with these kind of hardheadyness towards the APBs and care to enlighten me what to expect from this chemical? worth a try or the usual nothing?

I don't fraking understand peoples obsession with insufflation. I mean seriously is that your first response to taking a new substance, by wasting it? And he goes on to ask about smoking it....:X Drop it, and roll tits for 5 hours and have enough for like 5 or 6 more rolls sheesh.

Your source was probably bunk. Unless your extremely heavy or have some sort of enzyme medical issue then I see no reason for them not to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used this 5-mapb yesterday :) its better than mdma in my opinion.
I started with 130mg and 1.5h later another 130mg and sniffed 70mg and god what a bliss....... But i still want to warn people for taking this much, i know i OD because i started talking to pple who werent there.
Luckily my body and mind are stronger than most of the people. I can handle alot more than most people and i would surely do it again but then more like 200mg and dont redose.
FOR ALL THE PEEPS HERE: 300 is NOT responsible and can lead u to hospital, work ur way up to find ur prefered dose.
But all i can say is: what a magical substance has risen up since all the bullsh*t rc's the last years..
Oh yeah, i blacked out about whole my day ;) so def too much.... BE RESPONSIBLE dont act like me ;) i learned a good lesson too about this :)

Looking to try this this weekend with 3 friends. Haven't seen alot of info regarding dosage, am I right in presuming 500mg split between 4 of us (125mg each) would be an ideal dosage? None of us have tried it before but all are experienced with the likes of MDMA.

Also, chances are we will have all have consumed alcohol this weekend too, how does this react with it?

Update: Kept going till 2000 Sunday, slept wicked, then work. emotionally ok, physically, been f@#ked up all week. Especially my stomach... If I hadn't eaten recently , then I felt sick. Also noticed funny face numbness in the last couple days, though not sure if it's related...

Ended up with under quarter of a gram left, which we (4 of us) finished off tonight. Everyone loved it and wants more... More of anything really, but we can't face anything else...

With booze, definitely ok.... I think I was drinking last weekend, and am now. As it stands, would probably go as far as saying it needs booze. Just be careful about portion control if you start pissed...

Last edited:
If you're drinking before hand, don't get hammered, because it can diminish the experience and (more importantly) put you at greater risk for dehydration. Pretty much the same reasons to not drink with regular MDxx, except that the APB's can get mongy and confused at higher doses more than I've ever had happen from MDxx. Personally I try and stick to only beer or wine if I'm taking any MDxx-type drugs, and generally lose interest once I've gotten high. If I drank too much, I end up coming down and getting a massive headache and low blood sugar, etc. Feels pretty shitty :|

As for the dosage, 125mg is on the high side for most people unless you have a tolerance to amphetamines or MDxx. If it's been a few months since you last rolled, 100mg will get most people very high. I've shared 5-MAPB with several friends of mine who've all had experience with MDMA, and they all got "really fucking high" from 100mg =D

EDIT: One more thing about drinking on 5-MAPB... I really like having a beer, maybe even 2, once I've all but come down. Feels like a "night cap" and generally helps relax any lingering muscle tension and get my mind set on bed time. Having sex is even better for this, once you're able to orgasm again! ;)

Last edited:
If you're drinking before hand, don't get hammered, because it can diminish the experience and (more importantly) put you at greater risk for dehydration. Pretty much the same reasons to not drink with regular MDxx, except that the APB's can get mongy and confused at higher doses more than I've ever had happen from MDxx. Personally I try and stick to only beer or wine if I'm taking any MDxx-type drugs, and generally lose interest once I've gotten high. If I drank too much, I end up coming down and getting a massive headache and low blood sugar, etc. Feels pretty shitty :|

As for the dosage, 125mg is on the high side for most people unless you have a tolerance to amphetamines or MDxx. If it's been a few months since you last rolled, 100mg will get most people very high. I've shared 5-MAPB with several friends of mine who've all had experience with MDMA, and they all got "really fucking high" from 100mg =D

EDIT: One more thing about drinking on 5-MAPB... I really like having a beer, maybe even 2, once I've all but come down. Feels like a "night cap" and generally helps relax any lingering muscle tension and get my mind set on bed time. Having sex is even better for this, once you're able to orgasm again! ;)

Thanks man. I'm the same with alcohol, a few beforehand then water throughout and then maybe a couple to help with a little sleep after but nothing too much. We're all experienced with MDxx substances but if you're saying 125mg is a little on the high side then maybe we'll air on the side of caution and can always top up after if needs be.

Thanks for the info.

So we've established this has a shorter duration than 6-apb, but is it longer than MDMA.
How long does this stuff actually last for?

One hit 5-6hours and its a close high to mdma
Sounds sexy
Any idea of snorted cum up tine and duration

2 min and 2 hours duration, snorted really doesn't get you high the same way as oral or plugged on this imo.

Update: Kept going till 2000 Sunday, slept wicked, then work. emotionally ok, physically, been f@#ked up all week. Especially my stomach... If I hadn't eaten recently , then I felt sick. Also noticed funny face numbness in the last couple days, though not sure if it's related...

Ended up with under quarter of a gram left, which we (4 of us) finished off tonight. Everyone loved it and wants more... More of anything really, but we can't face anything else...

With booze, definitely ok.... I think I was drinking last weekend, and am now. As it stands, would probably go as far as saying it needs booze. Just be careful about portion control if you start pissed...

Go easy on this, 5-MAPB, 6-APB, 5-APB and the like should be treated like MDMA, if you want to keep the magic and keep your head in a good place then you should be spacing out uses by a month or longer.

Being similar in nature to MDMA these are going to produce some form of serotonin down-regulation, and while you won't really notice it so much if you take it two weeks in a row or whatever, you're really hindering that recovery and you'll quickly find you're giving your brain no time to recover and can no longer get that magical loveliness any more. In addition this can lead to other problems like severe depression, anxiety, etc.

Space out your rolls and keep them special - this rule doesn't just apply to MDMA but to all such substances! :)

Intense for an hour, but I just don't get as social or get the same music appreciation when insufflated. Plugged very good, normally i plug 125mg and do 60mg insufflated 1 hour after the drop.
If oral, 150mg.

But the high is just not quite as magical when insufflated.

Yeah im not really bothered about being social after so that ok with me

To try it out id prob snort 100mg in a cpl of bumps over about 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.