• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would this stuff be like at say, a rave? I find 6-apb to be quite good so was wandering how this compares.

Heed jesusgreens words and be very very careful the amount of this you take....or rather the frequency!

I have been taking rc`s for years now with my partner. We are both in our 50`s. I bought 2g of this from a highly respected uk vendor. We took it over the last 6 weeks and as it was nearing the end we were on a weeks holiday so instead of our usual fri/sat night we took it midweek on the tues so it worked out fri/sat/tues/fri/sat. The following week 72hrs after last dose my partner got ill in the same way she did if she took E 3 times in one week so we were working out that particular week as tues/fri/sat....3 times

From the following tues my partner was throwing up 6 times a day but it went on all week rather than the normal 2 days sickness and it was bad. She was constantly crying and being sick. From the wed it started with me except with me I dont get sick it comes out the other end

Then the depression like I`ve never had in my life. I`m not going to hold back here this is how it was.....

Uncontrollable crying my eyes out which then developed into a full scale breakdown in which I was bawling like a child in a tantrum. At one point I SERIOUSLY contemplated suicide. No exagerration. I never experienced anything like this in my life of drug use (over 40 years)

I hardly ate a thing all week as my stomach was doing cartwheels

WE have used almost 100 different rc`s in the past 7 years and we are NEVER ill.

NEVER

We still arent quite right but I think we are over the worst of it.

Dosage was always 110mg with NO top ups.

It has been the most harrowing week of my entire life and even though we overdone it I wont be touching this stuff again.

It`s not even that great it feels like a slightly trippy mephedrone to me.

Spend your money on one of the 5 meo`s a much better choice by far!

Heed jesusgreens words and be very very careful the amount of this you take....or rather the frequency!

I have been taking rc`s for years now with my partner. We are both in our 50`s. I bought 2g of this from a highly respected uk vendor. We took it over the last 6 weeks and as it was nearing the end we were on a weeks holiday so instead of our usual fri/sat night we took it midweek on the tues so it worked out fri/sat/tues/fri/sat. The following week 72hrs after last dose my partner got ill in the same way she did if she took E 3 times in one week so we were working out that particular week as tues/fri/sat....3 times

From the following tues my partner was throwing up 6 times a day but it went on all week rather than the normal 2 days sickness and it was bad. She was constantly crying and being sick. From the wed it started with me except with me I dont get sick it comes out the other end

Then the depression like I`ve never had in my life. I`m not going to hold back here this is how it was.....

Uncontrollable crying my eyes out which then developed into a full scale breakdown in which I was bawling like a child in a tantrum. At one point I SERIOUSLY contemplated suicide. No exagerration. I never experienced anything like this in my life of drug use (over 40 years)

I hardly ate a thing all week as my stomach was doing cartwheels

WE have used almost 100 different rc`s in the past 7 years and we are NEVER ill.

NEVER

We still arent quite right but I think we are over the worst of it.

Dosage was always 110mg with NO top ups.

It has been the most harrowing week of my entire life and even though we overdone it I wont be touching this stuff again.

It`s not even that great it feels like a slightly trippy mephedrone to me.

Spend your money on one of the 5 meo`s a much better choice by far!
You should really watch your drug usage.

You should really watch your drug usage.

Why?

I reckon millions of people take drugs on a fri/sat so we done it an extra day!

Didnt expect anything unusual as we have done this for years so this drug was an exception that`s why I posted!

Why?

I reckon millions of people take drugs on a fri/sat so we done it an extra day!

Didnt expect anything unusual as we have done this for years so this drug was an exception that`s why I posted!

Because it caused depression with you and your partner. With that frequency, your depression is not surprising. Sounds within what would be expected from MDMA or 5-mapb.

I'd be taking a lot of 5-htp if I were you. and things like Turmeric/curcumin, that help with hippocampal neurogenesis.

Because it caused depression with you and your partner. With that frequency, your depression is not surprising. Sounds within what would be expected from MDMA or 5-mapb.

I'd be taking a lot of 5-htp if I were you. and things like Turmeric/curcumin, that help with hippocampal neurogenesis.

You`re just not getting it at all.

Been into drugs for over 40 years and there is nothing you can tell me I dont already know about 5htp, alpha lipoic acid, st johns wart, etc

So once again I will reiterate that it was 5 mapb that caused the problem not my usage!

I know exactly what problems I have with over use and this isnt anything to do with it.

I used to take E 3-4 days in a row and yes i would have slight midweek depression but it was nowhere near what oher people experience. It was SLIGHT

So I `abused` this drug in the same manner or even lesser than I have others and what i went through was NOT a normal come down!

5 MAPB is like you`ve taken a MASSIVE amount of E but are getting nowhere near the effects of having taken a massive amount.

Look at the guy on this very page who took double the doccumented highest dose of this stuff and yet no-one says a word about it?

People will abuse this stuff trying to get to the level they got to with E and all i`m doing is warning people that doing this aint gonna work for the reasons i`ve stated.

Its like i`m telling people theres something a bit dodgy about this stuff and people are trying to say its me at fault but i know my own tolerences etc

Anyone would think you were vending this stuff and dont want its name trashed.

The drug was the problem, not me, or anything I did, as its all relative.

By the way I took E for 5 years...top quality stuff......every single fri and sat and sometimes twice a weekday as well if i had a gig on or some other social outing.

2 things....I never ever lost the `magic` and I never ever suffered any kind of severe depression.

Thats what I mean by `relative`

Thanks for your concern anyway!

Last edited:
You just took it too often, simple as that. Seriously, 3 times a week is just asking for trouble.
One should leave a break of ~1 month between the ingestion of such powerful compounds, especially if it is a relatively new RC.

Look through the posts of "St Ingwe" in this thread. This user experienced similar problems after takng 5-MAPB too often and too much.

I hope you get well soon and contemplate your pattern of consume.

You just took it too often, simple as that. Seriously, 3 times a week is just asking for trouble.
One should leave a break of ~1 month between the ingestion of such powerful compounds, especially if it is a relatively new RC.

Look through the posts of "St Ingwe" in this thread. This user experienced similar problems after takng 5-MAPB too often and too much.

Thanks but I dont take it 3 times a week!

3 times in one week yes but 3 times a week no

Thanks but I dont take it 3 times a week!
3 times in one week yes but 3 times a week no

Yeah, unfortunately, that's a risk.

I know you are familiar with RCs and all of that, but most RCs have not been quite in this chemical class... these are probably the closest to "the classics" of MDMA and MDA that the RC market has produced. (At least, closest in a long time). This is not a tryptamine like 5-MEOs which carries little post-usage depression risk, or other types of chemicals (2Cs, 4-sub tryps, etc.) which aren't strong releasing agents / reuptake inhibitors.

We know very little both about the brain. We know that these compounds are very new. We also know that MDMA in particular carries a "suicide Tuesday" risk. 5-MAPB is structurally the closest compound to MDMA released so far in the APB series. The APBs seem to have a bit less of a tendency for that crushing depression... but it looks like the risk may be a bit higher for the MAPBs based on these initial reports.

Your experience is a good warning, I feel. There's a reason for the once a month or less rule.

Sorry to hear about your problems Rainey! How ya both feeling now?

St Ingwe? Cracks me up, that! =D

Too much & too often applys perfectly to this drug. But I have to tell you, I've done alot more of alot of other things in my time. But I'm a light-weight, & what might be a heavy extended session to me, is barely enough to allergy test some other folk out there.

So yes, for ME, I took too much 5-mapb & I took it too often. But all I did was 40 to 60mg snorted each day, 2 days in a row, I then took two days off to check for hangover (none) & then repeated the cycle. I had also had a small amount of Mephedrone the week before, & when I say small, I mean fucking small, I had probably 100mg, & certainly not more than 150mg.

I really don't see that as being heavy use of the drug. I didn't get partiularly wasted on the drug & I ate normally, didn't go out raving or anything.

I'm with Rainey I'm afraid, this shit is pleasant enough to take but it's nothing special! I have never, ever suffered anything even close to the illness I got after taking 5-mapb on ANY other drug I've EVER taken in 25 years! I appreciate that some people love this shit, & I'm sure there's plenty of hard-heads around who can hammer this stuff by the gram & get nothing but a sore throat. But I get the feeling there's an awful lot of people having exactly this kinda problem with 5-mapb & I'm getting ready to predict a fatality from it. I hope I'm wrong, but if i5-mapb is causing this serious an after-effect from relatively light use, someone necking it all weekend at a summer fest could easilly cause themselves some serious problems! Imagine if you wer sold this as a gram of MDMA! It doesn't bear thinking about.

So yes, I took 5-mapb too often, but I really didn't take that much of it & I really didn't do it THAT often. This shit is just MUCH dodgier for you than ANY other comparable drug, banned or otherwise.

All of this is strictly my opinion & entirely based on my own personal experience, of course.

St Ingwe? Cracks me up, that! =D

Oh, pardon me but if it made you laugh the mistake wasn't bad :)
And thanks for the detailed background of your 5-mapb use. I still have 100mg in my magic box and am curious to try it. Never had any APB before though and I think I'll wait this one out a little as it is concerning that more negative reports arise.

This is not the case with 5 & 6-APB am I right?

Oh, pardon me but if it made you laugh the mistake wasn't bad :)
And thanks for the detailed background of your 5-mapb use. I still have 100mg in my magic box and am curious to try it. Never had any APB before though and I think I'll wait this one out a little as it is concerning that more negative reports arise.

This is not the case with 5 & 6-APB am I right?

Haha so it WAS a mistake, I thought you were being cheeky, which would nontheless have been equally hilarious!

I tried the other two, tirtrating up slowly from around 10mg or 20mg. I never got higher than 30mg with either 5-apb or 6-apb coz they both made me anxious & light-headed. Unfortunately I had no such problems using 5-mapb &, well, the rest of that story is already documented here, ain't it?

I am not trying any more Benzo Furans & I am still sworn of stims for the most part. The odd slip up has resulted in a return of my Brain Zaps, but only very mildly compared to that week after trying 5-mapb. My serotonergic system is still rebalancing after, what, 4 months..? Fuck this shit! Lol

Had a total mental breakdown twice since I last posted with the worse having me shaking violently and rocking back and forth had to go to doc emergency in a taxi but I didnt want to tell him. I intended to but it was the usual i started to feel better as i arrived. I hadnt slept from mon 10am till fri 2pm and was crawling about on my hands and knees from exhaustion. He put it down to stress from the fatigue of non sleep and then 2 days later I got up and you know that feeling when you just know its finally gone. I felt great.

Still getting daily headaches (i dont suffer headaches much at all)

I still dont know if theres more to come but in the meantime i`ve stopped everything drink included.

I think 5 - IT was a lot was a lot easier than this lol....

My partner is fine she recovered after a week. I read somewhere else that one guy said it took him 12 days to recover and that seems about the same as me (maybe a little longer).

I think it was clarified as 12 days from the point of last dose until complete recovery, but because of the delayed onset of symptoms it wasn't actually 12 whole days of suffering! I was ill for a week but my illness began only after 8 or 10 days. I was suffering depression after last use but before the actual Brain Zap, vertigo, nausea & dreadful tearful freak-out shit!

Sorry to hear you've had even more trouble since we last saw you. Perhaps I can recruit you, I may knock a petition of sufferers together & see if we can persuade any vendors to drop 5-mapb. I suspect that pigs are more likely to take flight, but no harm trying...

Up the Omega 3, 6 & 9 intake, stuff yourself with varities of fish, add strong Vit B12 & all vits & minerals, eat lots fresh veg, & chicken, eggs, cheese & fruit!

Try to get rest but avoid Benzo drugs if at all possible, my Zappy fucking symptoms have returned after upping Benzo intake recently :(

Best wishes to you guys!

Sorry to hear you've had even more trouble since we last saw you. Perhaps I can recruit you, I may knock a petition of sufferers together & see if we can persuade any vendors to drop 5-mapb. I suspect that pigs are more likely to take flight, but no harm trying...

So because you had problems using an experimental drug which it likely to cause serotonergic deficits four days in a week, nobody else should be able to use it at all?

I understand that it seems more dangerous than similar drugs, but I don't see anyone campaigning SR to prevent the sale of heroin.

There is a boatloads of research to suggest that using drugs like this (and arguably a lot of drugs) more than once a week is bad news, and IMHO one should be treading even more carefully when the drug is a new addition to its class. I'm sure everyone is aware of the case of thalidomide - one isomer is a great anti-morning sickness drug, and the other is a powerful DNA intercalator which causes birth defects - slight changes in structure can have remarkable changes in effect.

I've heard about people who've overdone MDMA weekly for 10 years before even coming close to suffering these kinda after-effects. I just don't think it's good practice to sell shit that's causing more health problems from what appears to me to be only slightly injudicious use than with any new entactogenic stimulant in my memory.

I appreciate your point though, & I step back a bit from petitioning vendors, not that I think it'd make any difference but because I suspect ultimately SO many people are gonna get messed up that the market itself will reduce demand & sales. In a year or two this shit could be history anyway.

You never know, a new Benzo Furan or some other compound that bends the law but with no dodgy effects & absolute MDMA effects reproduction could be on the way right now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.