• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and I've heard of people who get seriously depressed and often ill after a single use of MDMA, myself included. Everyone is different. Some people can go hard and leave everyone asking "how???", and others trip once and feel weird for months afterwards.

That said, I do think there is merit in your warnings, and I would certainly advise users of MAPB to exercise a lot of caution. The ACMD is already well aware of the APB series, and frankly I'm surprised they weren't banned with NENK et. al in february.

You never know, a new Benzo Furan or some other compound that bends the law but with no dodgy effects & absolute MDMA effects reproduction could be on the way right now...
Keep dreaming! :p

Sure, and I've heard of people who get seriously depressed and often ill after a single use of MDMA, myself included

I include myself to this group which is why I am interested in 5-MAPB. Maybe it is less harsh on my system.
What do you guys suggest for a starting dose? I have one 100mg "pellet" and thought about quartering it to allergy test and go with 75mg oral.

And would 25mg nasally be enough for threshold effects? Considering I am a lightweight/-head and haven't taken MDMA for years (only MDAI on New Years Eve).

Much as I balk at advising dosage for this stuff, I'm a light-weight & my doses were 10 to 20mg intranasal. 25mg is too high for an allergy test, you want a dusting of the stuff, something like 100ug to 500ug, just enough to taste basically. 25mg will bring effects & an allergy test should be low enough to be inactive, that's he idea. Bear in mind there may be something in the pill binding that might be unpleasant to snort!

Thanks for the words Transform, sorry for being a bit hot-headed about this one. I'm really about as liberal as one can get, especially around drugs use, & even after everything I've said against 5-mapb, I'm still really not sure how I feel about any ban on Benzo Furans.

A few year ago I used to argue on here that the ban on Mephedrone was the right move. I had some issues with compulsion with 'drone that I had never come across in half a life-time of drugs use. I was & am again now, the kinda guy who buys a gram of coke or speed & does a couple lines once a fortnght to DJ on. I never had any compulsion to use drugs up, I could have a gram of coke or speed sitting in a box by my bedside for months. Not with Mephedrone. But now I wonder if it was actually the ban on Meph itself that caused my compulsion problems, basically because if Meph had not been banned I would never have stocked up & might have only bought a G here & a G there. I think it MIGHT have been that I've never had 20grams of ANYTHING in the house before, & having that much cheap, quality drugs sitting around made me slack about watching my intake.

I'll never know because I can't turn back time, Meph will never be unbanned & I'd never buy it again even if it was Lol

Last edited:
Much as I balk at advising dosage for this stuff, I'm a light-weight & my doses were 10 to 20mg intranasal. 25mg is too high for an allergy test, you want a dusting of the stuff, something like 100ug to 500ug, just enough to taste basically. 25mg will bring effects & an allergy test should be low enough to be inactive, that's he idea. Bear in mind there may be something in the pill binding that might be unpleasant to snort!
l

I know. Just wanted to ask if 25mg would be a good starter dose after the initial allergy test.

I know. Just wanted to ask if 25mg would be a good starter dose after the initial allergy test.

If you got low tolerance & aren't physically huge I'm sure 25mg will have at the very least threshold effects. I'm sure you can extrapolate from my light-weight, 10-20mg intranasal dosing that 25mg snorted should bring some initial effects. The drug is fairly long acting so adding futher hits increases the height of the plateau. Obviously, as pellets are 100mg, I'm sure somebody somewhere has decided that this is the optimum dose but it's not one I'd have gone anywhere near for MY first dose, & good thing too! Lol

Hell, I'm around 240 (depending on how seriously I take my lifting) and can feel some effects from 25mg, especially if it's my first time taking it after some time off.

Si Ingwe: Thanks again. I actually have no tolerance whatsoever and am lightly underweight so your experience fits.

Regarding the pellet dose, I wanted to take the 75mg orally. Not only because of the binders in the (huge) thing but because it seems to be the more preferable ROA when it comes to these compounds. Also I never snorted MDMA and don't know at all how it effects you and I have very limited experience with entactogens/emphatogens.

I've heard about people who've overdone MDMA weekly for 10 years before even coming close to suffering these kinda after-effects. I just don't think it's good practice to sell shit that's causing more health problems from what appears to me to be only slightly injudicious use than with any new entactogenic stimulant in my memory.

I appreciate your point though, & I step back a bit from petitioning vendors, not that I think it'd make any difference but because I suspect ultimately SO many people are gonna get messed up that the market itself will reduce demand & sales. In a year or two this shit could be history anyway.

You never know, a new Benzo Furan or some other compound that bends the law but with no dodgy effects & absolute MDMA effects reproduction could be on the way right now...

My thoughts exactly!

The reason I am warning people is that I do not suffer any bad effects from anything ever and that includes overdoing it so I definately see this as one to be very careful with.

If i`m wrong well theres no harm in my warnings so my attitude is that it`s better to mention it than not for what it may or may not be worth.

MDMA is not as selective towards SERT affinity so it would make sense that 5-MAPB would have more negative rebound effects.

I`m back to normal now and its taken over a month.

Never ever again lol

Not all the pellets are 100mg. the 5-methyl-APB pellets going around NW UK at the moment, theres some out that are 300 a piece, with the primary amine version dosed ar 360.

I got a couple of these little buggers, one of each earlier, and they might even be a bit too heavily dosed.
I wouldn't want to drop more than I have, Glad to have some clonidine handy, took the slight edge off pretty well. And something to smoke definitely needed with this one, likewise alcohol, but at the same time, I've no appetite for it, slow is just fine.

A lot of jaw tension. I'll be damn glad when I pick up my oxy script, muscle relaxers and sleepers in the morning
Very enjoyable and this is someone who normally dislikes entactogens.
But two of these is definitely enough to get somebody absolutely mullered.

aAAND STILL going strong with only the barest hints of a plateuea and gentle cecline of effects. The 5-APB and N-CH3-APB pills were each dropped singly mid afternoon orally. Body weight-9 stone 9lb male.

Glad I bought that crate of stella and liter of vodka, not to mention had some AKB-48 blend from the same place to smoothe things out, and codeine cough mixture (Opioid dependent, 80mg OC BD, orally sometimes, usually rectally. Needed that, only had some codeine last night) And some clonidine/tizanidine +GABAergic sedative are strongly reccomended with these high dose pellets. They really do pack a fuck of a punch.

I dropped the first then waited about an hour and a half two hours before dropping the second. Can't remember which was first for sure, but the M-APB I think.

I'm still all relaxed and mongy, grateful for the flooding of strong opioids back into my system. Good combination but I wouldn't like to make it an overly regular thing. In hindsight, one of each of these pills together, is a thoroughly whopping dose. I NEEDED company online, hard candy, beer and bongs.

Careful buddy, this stuff has sharp teeth & it does bite back! Good luck!

I`m back to normal now and its taken over a month.

Never ever again lol

Shit, a month! :( Glad you're back to healthy though!

Oh I am fully prepared.

I VERY seldom use entactogens. And most of them I actually quite strongly dislike, being kanner's autie, the whole warm fuzzy huggy prosocialite synthetic persona just doesn't wear well on me. It feels on the whole false , forced and fake. MDMA certainly does, I hate it and after about a half hour want it to just end already, methylone was a bit better but still left much to be desired. Indeed usually I despise stimulants. AMT however, is my ally of choice in this area. The place I got the 5-APB and N-methyl-5-APB had sold clean out of AMT. But usually I do enjoy a nice long quiet reflective hike and mushroom hunt in the woods on a couple hundred mg of AMT.

I couldn't have gone out far or done much on these though, way too mongy, sedating, like being wrapped in one of those lovely comfy lead-lined jackets they use in X-ray departments. Turned me legs fair to jelly.

Glad I had a fresh 3g sack of one of those indazole carboxylate synthetic cannabinoids though, I really needed the relaxation, especialyl as I am opioid dependent and hadn't got any oxy yesterday, just some over the counter codeine cough syrup, along with a crate of cold beer and a bottle of vodka.

I didn't really feel much desire to drink actually, I only touched the strong spirit once, just the one mug full to ease the comeup. Might have another though. And Again with the beer I was perfectly content to pick at it and sip away slowly.

And today was prescription day. oxy 80s, chlormethiazole (oldschool tranq with barb-like properties and a punch like a sledge hammer), tizanidine (alpha2 adrenergic agonist, powerful myorelaxant and one of the worlds best comedown meds), clonidine likewise. I wouldn't have taken the pills yesterday had I not known I had my goodies waiting for me at 9am =D

As things are-....mmmmm got a lovely warm afterglow, still very strongly present in the foreground, I slept, surprisingly considering I was running on mere opiod fumes, with a bit of EtOH, smokes and bongs to calm me, along with the last of my previous clonidine rx.

I gather, that from reading, 360 and 300mg pills, have been pressed ridiculously potent little bastards, with a kick like the proverbial mule. Only negative have been still some jaw tension-going to take some magnesium in a little and a couple of plugged oxy 80s, whilst right now I go and seek to indulge my neanderthal craving for charred, salty, blazing hot spicy meat.

Well then.....those lil bastards have quite the kick to them.

I was under the impression that n-Me-5-APB and its desalkyl derivative were thought of as somewhat short acting.

This was certainly NOT the case for me, not orally at 660mg at any rate; (the methyl-5-APB tab was 300, whilst the 1.amine pill contained 360.
I've never tried MDA (yet) to compare with, experience with entactogens extends to MDMA, methylone, 6-APB; and AMT, that I can think of. as said, I found I didn't and do not like entactogens, other than AMT, to me, an outstanding gem of a material. The combination of the two 5-APB analogs though has certainly earned itself a place in my stash.

I can definitely see myself getting at least a few grams of each of these in powder form for occasional use, to make sure that I have the option of another experience on the two, as well as separately, ready and available when the fascist bell ends in whitehall spit their dummies.

This is REALLY long acting though, fuck me. I am still 'rolling', and I dropped the pills quite some time ago! 300 mg 5-APB and 360mg n-methyl-APB the other day, first the n-methyl, and then about 45 minutes to an hour later dropped the APB as I was starting to come up slightly, how much thats likely to have extended the duration of effect by I don't know.

I usually only take entactogens whilst I can be certain I won't be disturbed by company, such as for instance, starting at the crack of first light of dawn, using the time it takes for sun rise to get down to a favourite forest to hunt mushrooms to eat, and work on issues if any, etc.

But I could really enjoy this again, if I could share the experience with a sexy kanner's girl, along with of course, some herb and alcohol to smooth things out again (preferably some opiates to relax later), a whole lot of red-hot spesh sex and a star trek voyager marathon.

Are those weights of the active product, or the actual pill?
Because that seems like an extremely excessive amount of actual drug to be taking

The active, according to the packaging.

Although I noted that the dosage has been lowered since, to 300 in either, since going back and getting another of each of the APB and 5-MAPB.
Still, some really cracking pills though, tried it twice, both times the combination of the two, and had a great time. No comedown was noted either time, although its true both times, I had a pretty decent script due in the day after, opioids, downers, clonidine etc.

Makes for the perfect day after :) And at that dose of the (M)APB, it seems to last longer than MDMA does, certainly tails off throughout 24 hours or so.

300mg seems like a way too high dose for one pill 8o Even half the amount would be considered too much for a first timer.

Are these branded products?

Status
Not open for further replies.